It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you trust Mitt Romney to do the right thing if ***¿?¿?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I would like for people to reply with what they would trust Mitt Romney with...

Example-
He would make the right call if (insert situation)
He would make the wrong call if (insert situation)
I´ll start things off.

I guess he would stop pressing down with his foot if it were crushing a puppy.......maybe if there were cameras.

edit on 10-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I will change it just a little....

AMERICA will make the wrong call voting him into office!!

one more....

AMERICA will make the right decision voting Ron Paul in office!!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Mittens (Mitt) is a Politician.
B-rock (Obama) is a Politician.
The Doc (Ron Paul) is a Politician.

I guess the better question would be what do you trust about any Politician given ALL their track records?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thesungod

well we can assume that they are not politicians ALL the time. I would like to look into what people see in him as a person. What does his "message" if he has any, inspire in people when they think of him.

Imagine you are looking back through a window in time. You don't know him but read some stuff about him. What would you guess he is like as a person. WWMR Do?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesungod

I guess the better question would be what do you trust about any Politician given ALL their track records?

Are you serious???

Look up Ron Paul's voting record from the last 30 years and then tell me what you DO NOT trust about it?

Unreal...

ETA: OP, Forget my reply to the question...phishy nailed it
edit on 5/10/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

He would make the right call if (it appears to gain him support)
He would make the wrong call if (it appears to gain him support)

Wow, that was easy.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by BIHOTZ

He would make the right call if (it appears to gain him support)
He would make the wrong call if (it appears to gain him support)

Wow, that was easy.
You can say the exact same thing about bammy and most other politicraps.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yes I will trust Romney with my entire being! Just like I trust Obama! These men are elected officials there is no possible way any of them can make decisions that may harm me simply for money! All of their decisions revolve around us(the little man). Those people who claim government can be corrupted are UNamerican and should be imprisoned!!!! People should not be allowed to say anything that may be even just a little negative about our messiahs. They just want to make us safe! Dont you get it? the constitution is endangering our freedom and must be destroyed! Romney is a pure soul just like obama and we should just bow down and let them run the country because they are 100% good willed uncorrupted fellows who will save us all from ourselves. I cant wait till there are TSA checkpoints at every building and at our own private homes. God Bless the United States of Obama/Romney

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

oh

please

stop it...

I sprained my head somehow laughing.

EDIT:

I just don't get it.....what exactly do people see in him. His platform is a generic heap of crap of promises he won't follow through with or will change entirely. He is big business and a scum bag....yet some people out there think he might make a good president...

I don't get it. Is it a personal level thing. Like you imagine you could invite him to a BBQ or for the holidays. Maybe he is very nice to old people?? WHAT!?

What would you trust him with? Would you trust a wall street guy with like a bag of money no one knows exists?? Then why him? What voodoo has he done?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

What Phishy said.

reply to post by freakjive

I was speaking of politicians in general. I don't trust a single one and they should ALL be watched and checked. Even Ron Paul.

In a statement released on Monday, a 16-year former aide to Texas Rep. Ron Paul writes that the presidential candidate “was opposed to the war in Afghanistan, and to any military reaction to the attacks of 9/11,” but ultimately voted “Yay” [sic] in the face of a threatened staff rebellion and near-certain political suicide.

Source

I'm not Anti Ron Paul, just anti-Politician. Call me Jaded.
edit on 10-5-2012 by thesungod because: forget the h in Phishy.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thesungod

then you are not jaded....that makes you a good American and a smart citizen.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

In a statement released on Monday, a 16-year former aide to Texas Rep. Ron Paul writes that the presidential candidate “was opposed to the war in Afghanistan, and to any military reaction to the attacks of 9/11,” but ultimately voted “Yay” [sic] in the face of a threatened staff rebellion and near-certain political suicide.

Source

So, you provide me with an article that is based on one man's testimony?? I'm sorry, but he has no proof or source other than his word of mouth. Which is just the same as Dr. Paul...

Editor’s note: Paul described Dondero as a “disgruntled former employee” who “literally was put out” during a 2007 “Meet the Press” interview with Tim Russert.

Here is where Ron Paul answered on Meet the Press (start at: 10:54)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I really dont think the people who actually vote for people like him really know anything about him. They saw that one commercial in the middle of the football game endorsing the fact that he is not Obama and they say to themselves "hey this man is definitely not from kenya and never ate a dog he has my vote". But they never realize that he is indeed obama in a white man suit.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Yeah, He worked for Ron Paul and Ron fired him. He now blogs like an angry little man. Can't move on.
He is like the main source of all the talk about Paul being a homophobe.
EDIT:
He himself admits that the racist letters had nothing really to do with Paul and he had nothing to do with them. He just says Paul knew about them. ....and that proves what...? That he knew there are crazy people out there that do this sort of thing every day at all hours. How many face book accounts are there of people we know can't be who they say they are.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It's his word against, his word. And yes he may be a disgruntled employee, but does that automatically make either of them liars?

I'm not judging Ron Paul. I am not anti Ron Paul. I'm anti established or incumbent Politician.

I agree with some of what all the candidates say. And I disagree a lot with what some them say as well.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

Are you serious???

Look up Ron Paul's voting record from the last 30 years and then tell me what you DO NOT trust about it?

Unreal...

ETA: OP, Forget my reply to the question...phishy nailed it

No one can touch Dr. Pauls work ethic,as a Politician,and might I say his private practice too.

Romney?

I dont trust him one bit.

Obama?

I dont trust him one bit.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

You can say the exact same thing about bammy and most other politicraps.

I in no way suggested you couldn't
Though you'd be hard pressed to find any times that Ron Paul has flip flopped, but I'm not about to convert this into yet another RP thread, everyone else is already doing that

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Trust is earned never given freely and to those who blindly trust politicians Cicero once said

Politiicians are not born they are excreted.

I trust Obama.Romney to serve their own interests.

Have not seen any politician ever do the right thing.
edit on 10-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join