It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Trumpet The Apocalypse 2012?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Clicked play..

jaime maussan pops up.

Closed video.

I have nothing more to add.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

hi talltex

i have heard those humming sounds
where i live is a canal at the bottom of my garden
you can feel the vibration just before a narrow boat goes past
and just before it passes comes the humming sound
not saying it means anything though

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tomten

Funny, that ws the first movie i thought of when saw the video.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

It doesnt mean anything because not everybody in the world has a canal near there home. I have heard these sounds also and i have no canal anywhere near me. The closest water way to me is a lake in the neighboring city. cant hear anything from there unless im near the lake.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Sounds like Whale song to me, wasent there a Star trek movie about this? LoL LoL

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Jaimie Massaun!

One thing I do give the guy; he's always so terribly awesomely excited about the latest most awesomely exciting hoax he's either supporting or has been suckered into covering.

He gets muy mucho mas pesos by the truck load regardless how real or fake it is though, so, I guess I'd be excited too.

subtext of everything Jaimie Massaun covers: dinero dinero dinero es muy perfecto fantastico excellente! money money money, I don't care what it is or isn't, i'm getting PAID!

lolz Jaimie Massaun.

lolz on the video with the War of the Worlds, Tripods sound clip all over the world.

edit on 10-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
He is trying to run a show...and personally I think he is genuinely enjoying his content he provides, he just needs a lot more skepticism and some quality people on board before he starts going on about something. Thats my view on Maussan. Truth will never come out if you report nonsense equally.

Yeah and when the day comes and a real video pops up... and Jamie picks it up for his show, it will be immediately dismissed as a hoax

Perhaps THAT is the plan

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

He is trying to run a show...and personally I think he is genuinely enjoying his content he provides, he just needs a lot more skepticism and some quality people on board before he starts going on about something. Thats my view on Maussan. Truth will never come out if you report nonsense equally.

Yeah and when the day comes and a real video pops up... and Jamie picks it up for his show, it will be immediately dismissed as a hoax

Perhaps THAT is the plan

Hense why its important to debunk as many things as possible as quickly as possible, else have the whole mess simply devolve into fairy tales attached to every blinky light and satellite video...the remarkable will be passed over if there are 600 "space brother" folks to every 1 actual intriguing story.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

It doesnt mean anything because not everybody in the world has a canal near there home. I have heard these sounds also and i have no canal anywhere near me. The closest water way to me is a lake in the neighboring city. cant hear anything from there unless im near the lake.

hi
i dont know if your being sarcastic
i was just saying..
also there is many underground rivers
not to mention the sewers and water pipes under cities
ive also seen black helicopters and even tried to take a pic!!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Yeah ya know, my friend said he saw a couple black helios flyin around his house. i didnt look to much into it though so idk

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Hense why its important to debunk as many things as possible as quickly as possible,

Like THIS?

Originally posted by Fisherr
Clicked play..
jaime maussan pops up.
Closed video.

I have nothing more to add.

...else have the whole mess simply devolve into fairy tales attached to every blinky light and satellite video...the remarkable will be passed over if there are 600 "space brother" folks to every 1 actual intriguing story.

Ah the true curse of the internet, where every kid out of grade school has the tools to fake anything. i think I will go out and buy an LED kite and go buzz Nellis AFB or something... see what I can stir up

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
Sounds like Whale song to me, wasent there a Star trek movie about this? LoL LoL

Yep..
Star Trek 4 : The Voyage Home.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
In regards to the sounds, my wife is a practical person, even though she has had ufo experience, loss time and such. On two occasions she heard the sounds in the the wee hours of the morning, and had to admit, yup they exist. The only thing west of us is a large harbor next to the gulf of Mexico, too shallow for anything except small craft. Sorry, I did not share this with her, but I have severe hearing loss from the military, way back.

Of late, she witnessed an orb come out of her as well in the middle of the night, it is certainly interesting to watch this lady open her eyes as these things happen.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Really? I say your a liar. I live in New Orleans and I've never heard such things.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

100% BLUEBEAM Wake up people!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
the strange sounds are eminating from a temporal anomaly caused by a human-alien-AI interaction. This person has the ability to communicate with UFOs and other extra terrestrial beings. They are attempting to call out his name.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
if you slow the videos down you can hear voices in them.

link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join