It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Seen the Attention-Grabbing New TIME Cover?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Milf.

Second

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It certainly is very unusual.
But is it wrong? Certainly not.
If nature gives her the opportunity to breastfeed at that age why not?
Mothers milk is the most valuable and nutritious food her kid could eat.

I bet that all the people who are so upset in here would feed their kids as soon as possible cows milk which is completely unnatural for humans and especially kids(its linked to many autoimmune disease).
And I bet the same people have unhealthy fat kids running on the typical unhuman american diet.

Her child looks very good grown and I bet the reason is that she breastfeeds him for that long.

The absurdest claim is that this is some sort of incest going on. This shows more about how sick the mind of the people is who claim that. Do you really think that the mother and the kid have any sexual intention? Not the woman is sick..you are sick.

Tough, I see how some people are offended as they cant cope with the programming that they got in their childhood. I mentally see how their parents reject them when they want more of that good milk from mummys breast. "you sick kid eat your grains". They cope with it in beeing disgusted when a mother breast feeds her child in public.

heal yourself people.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

What does MILF mean

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

To me, this seem like child abuse and is clearly inappropriate. The mother, photographer and publisher should be held accountable, but I'm sure they won't be.

Are you kidding me? I'm sure your life is now in shambles. I can't imagine how you must be unable to concentrate on anything in your own daily life now that you've seen this. God can I not stand people like you.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
reply to post by Horza

People on this thread are really making a stretch to justify this. "The" point, is in fact only "your" point.
I stated on an earlier post that the clue is in the development of teeth. When a human develops teeth, which this child has obviously had for quite some time, it's nature's way of saying it's time to move on.

Well I will say this once again. If we look to the animal kingdom and our closest non human primate relatives, guess what?? They nurse their young until their first PERMANENT molars start coming in. Not their first BABY teeth. That is around the age of 5.5-6 years. Interesting huh? But OOOH NOOO it's SOO NOT NATURAL OH MY GOD HOW PERVERTED AND DEMENTED!!

Again in case anyone missed it. Some FACTS to actually back up my claim.
Imagine that!

I wonder what Mama Gorilla would have to say if you took her baby away at 2, plopped a bottle in her hand and forced her to feed her baby the milk from a Mama Cow down the road instead of her own. Something tells me that might not go over so well....

Look how weak and dependent those male gorillas are...can't even fend for themselves without mama gorilla!!

edit on 11-5-2012 by seeker11 because: (more things to add)
edit on 11-5-2012 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
shocking.... to say the least, however im not versed enough to just bash them. I thought it was gonna be some crazy cover with bullet holes and what not. I was truly suprised to see that. Truly suprised.

Reminds me of this report by this guy. he talks about how every desire hate love had come from the media system in one form or another, and says that you are only taught what it is you like, so given this magazine cover, he may just be on to something.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

What does MILF mean

Search Google: "MILF stands for"

My opinion is that this is a bizarre behavior to breast feed a boy this size. But then, the boy seems quite healthy. She should collect the milk and give it in a glass to him.

Since I do not intend to run for any public office I'll tel you that years ago I had intercourse with a recent mom and she asked me to "take a sip", well, it was very sweet and I liked it very much, but it gave me a sore throat.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Patifier

It is not so easy to pump for all mothers. And why should it be? It is completey unnatural to hook yourself up to a piece of plastic and try and have the same effect. I speak from experience only. I had the most difficult time pumping, and could spend 1 hour to only get 3 oz. Very innefficient. However I didn't have 200+ dollars to shell out for one of those fancy pumps. As soon as I put my baby on my breast though he could suck me dry in under 5 minutes. Hmmm...

The only thing that helped my milk flow better when I was trying to pump was if I looked at my baby while pumping or tried to picture him in my mind. SOme mothers are very good at pumping, others like me, not so much. And not for lack of trying!! So really when you think about it, why waste time with the pump just because somebody thinks a baby on the breast looks weird to them. Why not go directly to the source, saves an insane amount of time and energy.

edit on 11-5-2012 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I didn't know that for some is so hard to use a machine. If the mother and the child are OK with it I don't see any problem. Culturally it strikes me as bizarre at first look, but I am very open minded. The first impression the boy gave me is that he was at least 8 years old, so breastfeeding must be awesome for his health. I wonder until witch age more indigenous cultures feed their children with breast milk. I'm for: if it does no harm and doesn't go against the law then it's OK.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Patifier

Yes, the boy does look older, however he is standing on a chair. And I think him looking as old as he does is part of the shock value they were probably going for.

In reality the boy is only 3 years old, nearing 4.

I am glad you are open minded.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Yes I managed to drag myself away from the front cover
She says she posed like that to attract the man of her dreams describing him as having two little grey horns a pink face and red dangly bits hanging from it also he must have two pointy ears - and must be a thoughtful poster on a conspiracy site -
Your lucky day mate - Get them flowers ordered
edit on 11-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

This is wonderful news. Those titties are all mine. Back of gents.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

What does MILF mean

It could be the daughter of a GILF.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Once the teeth begin to form fully enough to chew food, breast feeding is biologically no longer necessary.

Sure you can do whatever you want I guess, but I am anticipating that this sends all of the wrong psychological signals to a toddler.

So two decent basic rules of thumb :
1) If the kid can chew a carrot, they don't need a tit.
2) If the kid can vocalize "mommy I am hungry" in plain English, they are probably too old for a tit also.

I don't think anyone should try to stop them through the law, but I don't see any harm in people explaining the silliness of such an action to them.

I think both of my kids were breast fed until somewhere around 1yr old, as that is when they were capable of beginning to eat adult food and start chewing it themselves.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
My first and only thought when I saw the photo was....I wonder how much she got paid for that photo?
If she wants that kid latched to her at 3yrs old more power to her...I had four kids and I refused to breastfeed any of them it felt creepy to me LoL!! But hey everyone is different.
But I am sure she will be doing TV interviews and other photo shoots ect...its a great way to build up a career kinda like that chick who had like 8 kids at once!

I wonder if the octomom breast fed her kids...hmm...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
When he grows up I wonder what he will think of this picture.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
2) If the kid can vocalize "mommy I am hungry" in plain English, they are probably too old for a tit also.

He must be Spanish then!

Just kidding!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

you know what I never actually thought about that... If I was that kid I would probably cringe everytime someone brought it up I mean yeah right now he is young but things like this photo have a way of coming back into your life when you get older...I wonder if she considered his feelings when he got older before she agreed to it?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

What does MILF mean

It could be the daughter of a GILF.

I found out what MILF means but should it mot be NILS or BILS
To stay on topic
edit on 11-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
From your link," The mother pictured on the cover is Jamie Lynne Grumet of Los Angeles and her 3-year-old son.

Seriously though, look at the look on his face, my father said he was breastfed until three, but that was in 1907.

It's like, Help meeee,

edit on 033131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 033131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jenlovesturtles
reply to post by Stormdancer777

you know what I never actually thought about that... If I was that kid I would probably cringe everytime someone brought it up I mean yeah right now he is young but things like this photo have a way of coming back into your life when you get older...I wonder if she considered his feelings when he got older before she agreed to it?

He's a BIG kid, come on lady enough already,

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join