It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Have You Seen the Attention-Grabbing New TIME Cover?

page: 18
31
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
She's not giving much thought to her son and how he will feel in a few years, having been on the cover of a national magazine and nursing at that age. Her claim that it is best for her son is disingenuous at best.




posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I can't get past the cover, can someone read it to me and let me know if she's a single mother. I'd like to send flowers on Sunday. Thanks in advance.



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
3 words

FOCUS ON OBAMA!



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen
 


Why don't you just let her raise her child? It's not harming you in any way. It's not harming the child to breast feed him for that long either. Grow a pair, would you? Breast feeding is natural. This is in no way shape or form child porn or anything like it.



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
 



thanks for putting the pic Viol

- it is the ' mother goddess ' theme

it goes incredible deep in the subconsciousness

'evil feminine '



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
um..

- like 'hathor ' was the egyptian mothergoddess

depicted with cow ears - because of the 'milk to be suckled from her '

Dont think deities like Hathor are obsolete - they are totally alive
just have other names and appereances

...Hathor = ' ht-hr ', house of horus, = the soon to rise Atlantis

no, i m not kiddin
bless



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Coincidently, when I clicked on the Blaze link, I got on of those false Microsoft security alerts with a list of "infections" on my computer.

Next time I got some kind of sign in page that I should use to get to see the article.


There are other links you could have used. For instance:
moms.today.msnbc.msn.com...

That kid is really big for 3. He looks more like he is at least 6!!
edit on 11-5-2012 by OhZone because: added thought



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Bigger problems - everywhere.

But, hey, let's focus on nursing habits.



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i m slow *grin*

- when i looked a 2nd time on the pic
in the corner is the phrase 'god of cricket '
= subliminal
the 'god ' belongs to the 'mother ' - not to 'cricket '

That is what the subconsciousness will get as message



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is why I don't read Time.. It's a liberal rag at best.
Remmber that OWS cover? or whatever, and they turn out to have domestic terrorist ties.. (the bridge incident that got shoved under the rug)

yeah Time we can see right through you



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Here's a message: the system is milking you DRY. Another message could be: raising chidren and not adults. I guess we've forgotten the role as: PARENTS. At that age, my daughter was already bi-lingual and computer literate. She's age 6 now, and obtains information like a sponge. This boy will be raised as a MOMMA'S BOY...uncapable of doing what MEN are supposed to be do. Instead, his WIFE will be the one that does the "manly" things around the house. No one sees the role reversal that's been happening, since the women's rights movement began???

Does anyone remember the Murphy Brown episode, that made such a big deal about having a baby, out of wed-lock? That was the talk of the time. Now, we have this???

You know what needs to happen.......MEN need to step up, and start acting like MEN! This is why there will NEVER be a revolution. Men are WEAK!!!!! No EXCUSE ME....let me rephrase that: Today's MAN is weak!



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
um..

- like 'hathor ' was the egyptian mothergoddess

depicted with cow ears - because of the 'milk to be suckled from her '

Dont think deities like Hathor are obsolete - they are totally alive
just have other names and appereances

...Hathor = ' ht-hr ', house of horus, = the soon to rise Atlantis

no, i m not kiddin
bless





Isis feeding Horus



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen
 


Why don't you just let her raise her child? It's not harming you in any way. It's not harming the child to breast feed him for that long either. Grow a pair, would you? Breast feeding is natural. This is in no way shape or form child porn or anything like it.


Yes, breast feeding is natural. But in this country you have to be purposefully obtuse not to acknowledge that doing so past 1 year old (give or take) is unusual. Compound that with the fact that it's in OUR faces, on the cover of a magazine, you make it our business to discuss it. If she just wanted to raise her child and be left alone she would not seek out this attention.



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
I can't get past the cover, can someone read it to me and let me know if she's a single mother. I'd like to send flowers on Sunday. Thanks in advance.


Yes I managed to drag myself away from the front cover
She says she posed like that to attract the man of her dreams describing him as having two little grey horns a pink face and red dangly bits hanging from it also he must have two pointy ears - and must be a thoughtful poster on a conspiracy site -
Your lucky day mate - Get them flowers ordered
edit on 11-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
One wonders how man males on here are annoyed out of jealousy of the child


On a serious note, that image is completely wrong, mind you I'm one of those people who think the idea of public breastfeeding is way wrong. Times much be in a dip to have to go for the mega attention grabbing FP but if nothing else their strategy has worked.



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Mammals have mammary glands. Hence why they are called mammals. Humans have mammary glands. Hence humans are called mammals.

It’s controversial why? Because we’re humans, the only living thing on this planet that feels something we are all born with is cause for a flight or fight response.



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972
One more step in the continued pussification of our youth. Its no wonder that all of the little snowflakes are coming up with entitlement issues and a lack of survivability. These kids wouldn't have lasted a day in my neighborhood when I was a kid. These kids need to be told NO once in a while and have their asses slapped when they talk back. Time magazine is only giving these crappy parents validation for their ridiculous behavior.


My thoughts exactly. It is important to be taught respect, work ethic, and be humbled when stepping out of line.

I've noticed that ever since the "hippy" generation, every subsequent generation of children has been brought up with less and less discipline. It used to be "children did not speak at the table unless spoken to"

Now its "try and get through a meal while the children run rampant through the house, making messes, screaming, crying, complaining, and of course interrupting adults who are trying to converse and enjoy a meal.

Its no wonder third world countries are surpassing us in child intelligence. They force their kids to take school seriously. Here in the US, now it is considered "cool" to be too cool for school.

Good luck to the kids....they're surely going to need it.



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
One wonders how man males on here are annoyed out of jealousy of the child


On a serious note, that image is completely wrong, mind you I'm one of those people who think the idea of public breastfeeding is way wrong. Times much be in a dip to have to go for the mega attention grabbing FP but if nothing else their strategy has worked.


Usually most women if their child needs feeding in public do so discretely and without fuss
I remember as a child being in a cafe and a woman was feeding her child - My reaction was to look away as this is private moment between Mother and Baby.
Apart from new Mothers confining themselves to the home what are they to do.
If a Mother is feeding her child in public and it offends you then look away don't condemn just because it make you uncomfortable or disgusts for some strange unexplained reason



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972
One more step in the continued pussification of our youth. Its no wonder that all of the little snowflakes are coming up with entitlement issues and a lack of survivability. These kids wouldn't have lasted a day in my neighborhood when I was a kid. These kids need to be told NO once in a while and have their asses slapped when they talk back. Time magazine is only giving these crappy parents validation for their ridiculous behavior.


My thoughts exactly. It is important to be taught respect, work ethic, and be humbled when stepping out of line.

I've noticed that ever since the "hippy" generation, every subsequent generation of children has been brought up with less and less discipline. It used to be "children did not speak at the table unless spoken to"

Now its "try and get through a meal while the children run rampant through the house, making messes, screaming, crying, complaining, and of course interrupting adults who are trying to converse and enjoy a meal.

Its no wonder third world countries are surpassing us in child intelligence. They force their kids to take school seriously. Here in the US, now it is considered "cool" to be too cool for school.

Good luck to the kids....they're surely going to need it.

Lol Your closed minded reactionary attitude is why Hippy's existed
Lol Blame Hippy's for all the ills of the world OK Governments and elites are composed of Hippy's - happy now
Keep walking that straight line your choice
edit on 11-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I wonder if Times would have the guts to post the POTUS and an occupier attached to him instead of a child... That would make more sense in regards to this article :-p




top topics



 
31
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join