It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul will not change a thing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Read the entire thread. I don't have a negative look at everything. I'm just a realist, saying it as it is. I guess you can put your head in the sand and be a wishful optimist, whatever suits you. What happens 10 years after Ron Paul exactly? Everyone will be politically awakened? Generation after generation is brainwashed by the present Marxist school system. Yes of course this country is afraid of change, they just want to eat their McDonalds and watch American Idol.

You seem the be the one with a head in the sand. I am not an optimist, I understand fully the challenge presented by our current condition and what it will take to change the system.

It is VERY much possible, and can be done in about a decade if done correctly.

10 years after Ron Paul? Wow, what a silly notion. So before you'd like to elect somebody who may be the catalyst for change, as opposed to the two you KNOW will only continue the current condition, you'd like to know what happens a decade after they are elected?

Before you make the decision? That's kind of really silly.

And of course, lets say everyone is politically awakened, but as soon as they hear a lobbyist whisper in their ear to vote for a certain bill to get that new car, the system will NEVER change, even if we elect a Ron Paul every term.

Again, pessimism, and the defeatist attitude. Stop falling for their game. You realize that your handlers want you to believe with all your heart and soul hat you have no power and the system will never change? That's the whole point of our kind of slavery.

It's called apathy, and guess what, with your mentality in mind, they are winning the war of the minds my friend.

You should really stop helping them.

No one seems to realize it yet, but money is the sole reason for all problems in this world, present and past.

Yet you think that the only person who has shown any real interest in fixing the economic problem isn't worth your time? That's pretty ironic if you ask me.

~Tenth

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
With all due respect OP... I think you're wrong.
Europes eyes gaze at America more than you think. We follow the primarys on equal terms... And the sensibel people over here are long past the Obama dreams. Most of us support Ron Paul. Even democrats...

We're are done at looking at the bull# they let out. Every word is a misdirection, even the senseless debate on gay marriage. Just pass a damn law making them human like everyone else. Forget religion. Whst is keeping hatred against gays alive is the debate itself.

Ron Paul comes off as the only man in the American congress with honesty in his blood. A true man of the people... And we love that, because in order to end the regime of tyrrany controlling the west we need to strike at the same time as you guys. Ron paul will shift the balance and then we have to move in for a killing blow in Europe.

EU m u s t fall at the same time and then we start shutting down the monetary elite... Either with laws... Or with brute force.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Presidents don't hold the power. Ron Paul will not make a difference.

Democrat/Republican,,,,,I have more choice in toothpaste than I do picking the POTUS.

Popular vote doesn't even matter

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I hope he's a suicide bomber !
Not your $10 Taliban, but your true believer
I hope he becomes pres and blows the system wide open for all to see
Then the real change will begin either towards the end of his term or in his or another's following term, once the system has been exposed.

Uncle Paul's getting on
Is his mindset that of now or never
His chance of being remembered for exposing the system
Or sod it I've not gone long left nows my chance !........assassination attempt ....meh I've had a good run

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join