It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Jet that Crashed into Indonesia Found

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I was just going to say that. Not only did the demo crash, but it killed the buyers too. Man, that's gotta be bad for business.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Just in case we don't find out why it happened.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Not since the Titanic has that many wealthy men died together.
At least thats what it sounds like.
Imagine the Russian aircraft industry hopes now.
What gets me is how would the world might have changed if the Titanic
didn't have a captain ready to retire and prove he could go close to
icebergs in his last voyages. In conspiracy theories we might find
a few last flights before retirement causing problems.

edit on 5/10/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There is more to it, some thing else is going on. Because just the other day on the news they mentioned that a Russian passenger jet has disappeared in Jakarta.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
There is more to it, some thing else is going on. Because just the other day on the news they mentioned that a Russian passenger jet has disappeared in Jakarta.

Can you source us on this? I'd really like to read it, plus I'm sure someone else on the three threads started about this would have found it by now.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

I think you may be refering to the same flight as I can only find news relating this same plane that took off out of Jakarta.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
www.seattlepi.com...-2914920

12 bodies found at Russian jet crash in Indonesia

MOUNT SALAK, Indonesia (AP) — Search teams who scaled a volcano's steep slopes found at least 12 bodies Friday near the wreckage of a Russian-made jetliner that crashed in Indonesia during a demonstration flight for potential buyers, an official said.

All 45 aboard the Sukhoi Superjet-100 that crashed Wednesday are feared dead.

"Today we have discovered 12 victims, all dead," Rear Marshal Daryatmo, head of the national search and rescue agency, told reporters Friday.

Many of the bodies found Friday had been torn apart in the crash, said Lt. Col. Oni Juniato of the Indonesian marines, whose search team found eight corpses before returning to base camp further down the mountain.

Read more: www.seattlepi.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

yes this the very same plane
took off from jakarta on a demo flight...............went missing............searched for.............found crashed on Salak mountain

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
One would think a new plane like this would have the latest avionics and radar avoidance electronics to boot..

moving map on multi-function display screen with all the trimmings plus..

Maybe like someone said, some type of sabotage happened in order to hurt sukhoi.. It just doesn't make much sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join