It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the government a co-conspirator?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
if anyone still believes buildings fall like that, then obviously someone(s) did a good snow job, and who did the snow job? Don't be naive and gullible to think it was anyone else other than those who did it, not who they are trying to say it was and how it happened and what happened, as those are the biggest lies of all and anyone who buys that crap, really should have their meds adjusted and consider suicide, if not going to be honest with yourself and others, as no more fantasy land, get real and wake up and if you are in here at ATS playing stupid or trying to sway anyone to think that buildings fall like that and that Bush crime syndicate was not behind it and offices involved, then you sound like you may be dirty as them.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthinhabitant

totally, if I ran into one of those murderers ever, it would be my duty to make sure, they pay for their acts and crimes and I am talking about all you chumps who had a part in it....those they follow orders for pay, you should pay too.

Thus, the main reason why all this wallowing in conspiracy nonsense is not only counterproductive, but dangerous as hell. It's stirring up so much abject paranoia and persecution complexes that it's getting the people who can't tell the difference between what's real and what's imaginary to start considering lashing out at their perceived tormentors...who in non-crackpot world always turns out to be some completely innocent person that had nothing to do with anything.

Granted, this individual guy making this post is almost certainly just some loudmouth kid spewing on the internet because he knows he can remain anonymous, and in the real world his zeal to strike back at the "chumps who deserves to pay for their crimes" would evaporate the moment his targets pull out a 12 gauge to defend themselves...but if there are people out there who genuinely believe there are secret meanings in a J.D. Salinger book telling them to gun down John Lennon, then there's certainly people out there who'll hunt down and murder the Jersey girls because "they're secret agents pretending to have husbands on those hologram planes Alex Jones warned him about".

Far fetched, you say? Do you remember THIS guy?

9/11 Conspiracy theorist attacks Pentagon security personnel
edit on 11-5-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by earthinhabitant

the commission was stacked and dirty and in on it, they tried to put Kissinger in charge at first then you look at the panel, all dirty dogs who knew they had to bury it and wag the dog to appease the people, they should all be locked up for their lack of investigation and coverup, if not brought up on treason charges, like the others, more crime syndicate involvement, as take a look at who all was on the commission and what roles they been in and part too..collusion and collaborators, should be shot, if we want to make the world a better place for everyone, get rid of the problems, one by one, all of those who took part in it then and now.

Read The Commission: The Uncensored History of the 9/11 Investigation by Philip Shenon.

Book Description Publication Date: January 31, 2008 In a work of history that will make headlines, New York Times reporter Philip Shenon investigates the investigation of 9/11 and tells the inside story of most important federal commission since the the Warren Commission. Shenon uncovers startling new information about the inner workings of the 9/11 commission and its relationship with the Bush White House. The Commission will change our understanding of the 9/11 investigation -- and of the attacks themselves.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by GoodOlDave

They're dead.

Said who?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

reply to post by GoodOlDave

They're dead.

Said who?

Helicopter Crash in Afghanistan Reportedly Kills Members of SEAL Team 6

Insurgents shot down a U.S. military helicopter during fighting in eastern Afghanistan, killing 30 Americans, most of them belonging to the same elite unit as the Navy SEALs who killed former Al Qaeda leader Usama bin Laden, U.S. officials said Saturday. It was the deadliest single loss for American forces in the decade-old war against the Taliban.

Maybe True, maybe False... Just saying...

"We don't believe that any of the special operators who were killed were involved in the bin Laden operation," a senior U.S. military official told Fox News.

"we don't believe or do we know "?

edit on 11-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

For me the reason I believe the official story of 9/11 is because of how much knowledge I have of violent Islamic extremism. When a 9/11 conspiracy theorist looks at 9/11 he or she is looking at only a small part of what is a much bigger topic. My reason for believing in the official story is because it fits in with the history of violent Islamic extremism, this history I have learned form my years of reading and studying. I cannot explain this to you all in one post, one thread, or even in one book. I can direct you to sources but they are not online they are all books. I do think there are some unanswered questions of what happened that day but on the balance of the evidence I have to conclude that the official story is the most accurate.

Just so you know Bin Laden was not the mastermind of 9/11 that was KSM, Bin laden was wanted by the FBI 1998 embassy bombings.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The members of NSWDG who were involved in operation Neptune spear were not on that helicopter, they were form different squadrons. From memory I think the guys that took part in operation Neptune spear were form Red Squadron and they guys on the helicopter were from Gold Squadron, I might have that the wrong way about but either way the guys who were on that helicopter were not the same as the ones who killed bin laden.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

For me the reason I believe the official story of 9/11 is because of how much knowledge I have of violent Islamic extremism. When a 9/11 conspiracy theorist looks at 9/11 he or she is looking at only a small part of what is a much bigger topic. My reason for believing in the official story is because it fits in with the history of violent Islamic extremism, this history I have learned form my years of reading and studying. I cannot explain this to you all in one post, one thread, or even in one book. I can direct you to sources but they are not online they are all books. I do think there are some unanswered questions of what happened that day but on the balance of the evidence I have to conclude that the official story is the most accurate.

Just so you know Bin Laden was not the mastermind of 9/11 that was KSM, Bin laden was wanted by the FBI 1998 embassy bombings.

Your theory = good

My theory = bad

Got it !

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

US President Barack Obama is visiting Ground Zero, the site of the 9/11 attacks in New York, four days after US forces killed al-Qaeda head Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan. Bin Laden was believed to be the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks in 2001. Mr Obama laid a wreath in memory of the nearly 3,000 victims and spoke to relatives at the site. He earlier told New York firefighters: "When we say we will never forget, we mean what we say."

US President Barack Obama is visiting Ground Zero, the site of the 9/11 attacks in New York
Somebody should tell Obama.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Not quite we are just taking our evidence form different sources and reaching different conclusions. It would be very arrogant of me to say that mine was “good” and yours was “bad” I can respect that you have a different view about what happened that day and I can understand where you are coming from. For me to believe that 9/11 was an inside job would be to deny the existence of Al’Qa-ida and 60 or 70 years of history that is why I find it very difficult to accept 9/11 as a false flag.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Somebody should have told Bush, Obama and the American public at large.

Its so much easier for them to say “bin laden done it” because the public can instantly recognise him. Its all very complicated but bin laden was involved in planning (KSM originally wanted to go after more than 10 targets and bin laden cut the number down) and financing the plot as well as training the hijackers but he was not the “mastermind”.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Somebody should have told Bush, Obama and the American public at large.

Its so much easier for them to say “bin laden done it” because the public can instantly recognise him. Its all very complicated but bin laden was involved in planning (KSM originally wanted to go after more than 10 targets and bin laden cut the number down) and financing the plot as well as training the hijackers but he was not the “mastermind”.

if Its so much easier for them to say “bin laden done it” because the public can instantly recognise him then somebody should of told the FBI.

I have nothing else to say to you unless you have question, i am done.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by earthinhabitant

if I ran into one of those murderers ever, it would be my duty to make sure, they pay for their acts and crimes and I am talking about all you chumps who had a part in it....those that follow orders for pay, you should pay too.

Ok am going to bite, how would you do that? Make them pay that is….

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Well, first would get them to confess, by same way they feel it is okay to extract information, maybe waterboarding or some other way that I do not condone, however since they said it was ok, then I would feel it was and is just for them...

Then after the video taped confession and admission of guilt and naming the others involved, would turn them over to someone and those who lost family members in 9/11 second and do as they please, then after that turn over to the proper authorities to prosecute, and anticipate the death penalty, as the punishment.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

totally, if I ran into one of those murderers ever, it would be my duty to make sure, they pay for their acts and crimes and I am talking about all you chumps who had a part in it....those they follow orders for pay, you should pay too.

Thus, the main reason why all this wallowing in conspiracy nonsense is not only counterproductive, but dangerous as hell. It's stirring up so much abject paranoia and persecution complexes that it's getting the people who can't tell the difference between what's real and what's imaginary to start considering lashing out at their perceived tormentors...who in non-crackpot world always turns out to be some completely innocent person that had nothing to do with anything.

Granted, this individual guy making this post is almost certainly just some loudmouth kid spewing on the internet because he knows he can remain anonymous, and in the real world his zeal to strike back at the "chumps who deserves to pay for their crimes" would evaporate the moment his targets pull out a 12 gauge to defend themselves...but if there are people out there who genuinely believe there are secret meanings in a J.D. Salinger book telling them to gun down John Lennon, then there's certainly people out there who'll hunt down and murder the Jersey girls because "they're secret agents pretending to have husbands on those hologram planes Alex Jones warned him about".

Sounds like you got your hands dirty in something, care to share, or you just covering for you bosses, and taking the paycheck like the other chumps who are dirty?

Could be wrong, however defending the culprits only suggest to me, that you are possibly involved
to some extent.

Can explain to us how the buildings fell like that, without it being some scam sham show..

Maybe you got your 12 gauge and think that is going to protect you from what is to come and if you are dirty, as it seems you may be, maybe you are right and will need it.

However if you did not do anything to be ashamed of and not guilty, why you need to break out the gun, unless you know you need it to hide behind for your protection and that is fine, if you really think that is going to help you...

So, take it you are someone who has been profiting and taking a paycheck. is safe to say, from those implicated in the terrorist action and treason...you getting pension yet, or not old enough?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Sounds like you got your hands dirty in something, care to share, or you just covering for you bosses, and taking the paycheck like the other chumps who are dirty?

Could be wrong, however defending the culprits only suggest to me, that you are possibly involved
to some extent.

Can explain to us how the buildings fell like that, without it being some scam sham show..

Maybe you got your 12 gauge and think that is going to protect you from what is to come and if you are dirty, as it seems you may be, maybe you are right and will need it.

However if you did not do anything to be ashamed of and not guilty, why you need to break out the gun, unless you know you need it to hide behind for your protection and that is fine, if you really think that is going to help you...

So, take it you are someone who has been profiting and taking a paycheck. is safe to say, from those implicated in the terrorist action and treason...you getting pension yet, or not old enough?

lol
What are you talking about ?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Telling people that buildings fall like they did, and trying to get people to buy it, makes the sales job look like it payed off when people bought it and the rest of the bull poo...

Tim McVeigh from my understanding got set up and no children were to be in the building when the truck got dropped off, A noble lie, okc bombing" great documentry showing more tale tell signs of what is going on around here and who is really the wizards behind the curtains that been pulling this crap and 9/11 just more of it and their acts of treason.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Insurgents shot down a U.S. military helicopter during fighting in eastern Afghanistan, killing 30 Americans, most of them belonging to the same elite unit as the Navy SEALs who killed former Al Qaeda leader Usama bin Laden, U.S. officials said Saturday. It was the deadliest single loss for American forces in the decade-old war against the Taliban.

Ah, I had forgotten all about that report. I give credit where credit is due. A star for your efforts.

"We don't believe that any of the special operators who were killed were involved in the bin Laden operation," a senior U.S. military official told Fox News.

"we don't believe or do we know "?

Probably they don't know. According to the news they wouldn't even tell Obama which one of them pulled the trigger, and besides, from what I've been told, Seal Team 6 was just a name the military concocted to confuse outsiders of their real identity, and there isn't any Seal Team One, Two or even a Three. For all we know it's actually the size of a batallion and includes people who aren't actually Seals. It makes sense they'd have their own helicopter pilots assigned to them, and the pilots obviously aren't going to jump out and join the Seals in a raid.

This is neither here nor there. The original point was that we know quite a lot of what Sibel Edmonds knows despite her being "the most gagged person in US history" and yet we don't even know how many guys are in the supposedly lesser gagged Seal Team Six or whether that's just the military's version of saying "Boogeyman". So the question is, what points to being a genuine secret and what points to simply being hyped up as a secret to give her more publicity?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

sounds like you are in denial and only way the events of 9/11 could have happened, as buildings do not fall at that rate and shape, unless it was a demolition, show me one that has ever and will consider changing my views and perspective, as look at history for the past 1000 years and after and you will note, buildings don't come down like that and blaming on terrorist abroad or domestic was motivated by an agenda and those pointing the fingers, can see in their eyes, either they were lying or just reading the script and did not know what the truth was and is, and they just going along with what information was being fed them, not the facts and the truth, as buildings do not fall like that and only idiots would buy it and believe it cause they think they know of Muslims or people who do not like Americans and they are capable of making buildings drop like a magic trick and pull rabbits out of their hats...as only know a few there that had the rabbits in their hats and was not bin laden or any Muslims...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Technically and statistically you are incorrect sir.

More crimes are committed by "normal" people than are committed by truthers.

You can link me to a few dozen truthers who got locked up, but what percentage of criminal truthers vs normal criminals actually commit crimes? 1 to 100? 1 to 1000?

You insinuate that believing in a specific politic will lead someone to become a criminal (specifically 911 theories), however in reality it can be shown that since over 90% of crimes are committed by non-truthers. I guess that means that becoming a truther will lower the odds of you being a criminal? Or does just being "normal" mean they have high odds of being a criminal?

See this is all absurdity because your suggestion that a 911-truther ideology leads to criminal actions and insanity is totally illogical. If it were true, than the same would be true for any group of people.
And the best way to determine that is to review actual statistics of crimes on record.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join