It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triple Helix DNA?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Tripple helix DNA becomes possible only when the life form is carbon AND silicon based. We being humans are carbon based only, and only a double helix is possible because there are only 4 base chemicals. When you add silicon as a base element, up to 24 base pairs become possible and hexi-helix DNA becomes possible.
At this point, one would be something like a naturally created machine. Concider these things.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IntelRetard

Finally, someone got it on the nose.

Indigo people are not blue. They have a blue aura around them.
Those who practice martia arts and meditation develop their intuitive powers and when meditating and truly relaxed their aura shows, as a glow around them. Each living being on earth is ruled by one of the chakra, however indigo peole all have their throat chakra open as well, which means they are highly intuitive and sensitive and able to achieve almost anything they put their mind to.
Indigos came aroun the late 60-70s and those who made an effort to develop can reach a great potential. I was lucky with a father pediatician, who didn't hold back, b/c he also studied Traditional Chinese Medicine.
I sleep about 3hrs a day and still can handle school, work and fun with full energy. I often OBE and know things will happen before they do, like relatives dying or natural disasters. The day the Tsunami hit, I remembered I saw it in a dream 2 weeks prior. The water washed into my house all around my feet. A year or so before that I work up from a dream of children's back packs floating in the water around a plane that had gone down, only to see the news on TV about that flight to Paris with all the kids had crashed. I guess my intuitive powers sort of suck, b/c I can't stop things, don't know when they will happen or why...
Hotel Bellagio in Italy never burned down, but it is supposed to be, so I'm curious when...or maybe I am wrong and it already has, Inever asked. I just know I was there in a dream, asked a person what that building was, and he said Hotel Bllagio, but it's closed, it burned down. Well, I woke up and googled it and it's fine...so who knows.
Needless to say, the above s true. There is such a thing and there are even more powerfull kids being born in the 80s called the crystall children.
Some crystalls are so EMOTIONALLY INTUNED that their bodies can't keep up and the kids are labeled autistic. Then they are put on drugs are truly effed up. It's unfortunate.
This is a nice forum. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I think it is interesting to see you say they are (I am) things , right after I registered to post here and I had to enter a captcha code that said:
enter these letters to prove you are a human. LOL!
So am I ? Am I not? Dunno right now...but I know I'm NOT BLUE, I know I'm not merged with a twin brother witha dual personality (although once a month it comes out, but I calm it down with ice cream) and I know that I have no silicon in me (not in my boobs) not in my head...I'm alergic

Look, the indigo DNA has a third strand that is made in a way that no one can nip an tuck.

Indigo people were designed (not just born) and the reason why is b/c they are here for a REASON. They move humanity forward.
Sort of messengers, creative folks, for the ost part.

There are ways you can tell if you are one. You're intuitive, know things before they happen and I suggest if so, that you learn to meditate, relax and do not feed on flesh. Eat organic food, lots of water and mediatate to be your best version of you. Water helps to keep all your crystals clear...read the book - Mesgs. in the Water

Indigos pick up languages easyly as well. I speak 9, I'm learning 9th and I sound like a native in all. Many are artists.

Indigos get things rather fast, so a lot of time, they cut you off...as you basically don't think fast enough for tem and they already know what you mean...

Indigos - most - don't sleep more than 3hrs a day, as do the Crystal children, who are even more developed than Indigos.
80's kids, Crystals, have a white aura, light clear eyes, almost autistic but not stupid. Their human body basially can't handle the emotional part of thei brain activity a lot of time, they move a lot, full fo energy, kids have to kept from boredom or they will go crazy.

I suck in basic math, but I was reat at logic, love quantum physics and can do well with puzzles. I scored almost 140 on IQ tests 3 times and I purposely took 3, but half the time I don't know where my keys are and I just lost an effing USB stick with 100 pages of a manuscript, Lord help me if I don't find it. Oh, yeah, another thing, there is a GOD, Indigos are here to sort of clue in those who don't believe to believe in something higher. But no he doesn't look like John Lennon in pyjamas and there are no pearly gates. Hope this helps. If you want to know how an indigo mind works, it's like a dolphin. The think the way human's communicate is primitive. An indigo is a few steps down from that ofcourse b/c animals rule!

SS
www.stagesamurai.blogspot.com

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Stagesamurai]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I thought I would add this video too:

www.youtube.com...&hl=en&fs=1"

if you double click on the youtube sign it will take you to youtube area of more Indigo videos. BUT Indigos are old news, Crystal children are here.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Stagesamurai]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IntelRetard

actually I thought these were call Chimeras.... not indigo people google that

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I think its very important when having a scientific discussion like this to quote sources, and wikipedia really should not be a source of information, considering that anyone can post anything on it

I suggest using sites for example, that are affiliated with universities or medical institutions.

Also, it is important to remember that the internet, whilst being the most useful tool on the planet...isnt great when it comes to science (im studying chemistry at uni so trust me i know). Any single person hoping to either create conspiracy or create widespread interest in a completely scientifically unsound idea can post websites and put up information that looks like it is well researched and studies, when in fact is is just pure hearsay

Saying that guys please carry on doing what you are doing. As a science undergraduate, it is fascinating to read and follow these sorts of threads, and in my opinion following the links and reading up on research that you guys have found is time far better spent then watching x factor (although its a great show and i cant believe austin left last week because he was the best one lol)

P.S - anyone with any scientific degree/qualification should state their qualification as it would be interesting to see what kind of educational background people with different ideas have

Jay

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Since Earth is going into a higher vibrational level, we must evolve genetically(since DNA is the blueprint for our being) in order to live within that frequency. Just like plants and other animals, humans also genetically mutate. What the third helix is going to do is link the logical left hemisphere with the creative and abstract right hemisphere along with the pineal gland in the middle(corresponds to the third eye) into one entity, linking relativity with the unbounded. It is also part of ascending past duality. Also, since DNA is the blue print of our being, the more DNA one has, the more energy one can store, thus the higher the capacity, or consciousness you are.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boyblunders

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Kudos to the OP on the subject. Star and flag

They are called Indigo Children because they have Indigo colored auras. They started showing up in the 70's & 80's to help raise the vibration of the planet and with our evolution.

Wikipedia-Indigo Children
In the New Age movement, indigo children are children who are believed to represent a higher state of human evolution. The term itself is a reference to the belief that such children have an indigo-colored aura. Beliefs concerning the exact nature of indigo children vary, with some believing that they have paranormal abilities such as the ability to read minds, and others that they are distinguished from non-indigo children merely by more conventional traits such as increased empathy and creativity.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I am surprised it has not been mentioned as yet that this idea is actually a basis for a sci-fi series called Threshold, aired on CBS.

Aside from that, I offer my opinion for what its worth, if anything, that the idea of a triple helix DNA is not supported by science.

TV series Threshold

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
this is from an madman on an another forum :

ss not only in the US all over the world. A. What you did not know Prior to this selection process 100s of women were abducted by aliens and had 4 basic things in common, a. They lost time did not know where they had been. b. They were chipped. c. When they went to the F.B.I. they were given death threats. d. And they were impregnated.., B. 6 years later, when alien children were found in schools across the US they were kidnapped and raised in group homes there images were placed on the backs of milk cartons never to be seen again but later they went back into mainstream America and started the take over. 2. They have a Triple Helix DNA unlike our DNA which is a double Helix, they can hold our information and there own. They gave up this information after I pressed them for it. 3. They are extremely passive aggressive in nature and will manipulate you any way that they can. Finding your weaknesses they will play on your fears, anxiety, any other emotion they - etc etc

I think hes full of it , but alot of what he is saying I find alot of info about scattered aoround the internet... what you guys think ?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hi there. Just wanted to add this article to this thread as it talks about it not only being possible, but that a third strand is being added in experiments now!

Cyborgs have been the sci-fi dream of a generation, merging man and machine in amazing new combinations. Most of which seem to look like major action stars. But a team at the University of Copenhagen think that's amateur hour. In fact they find the entirety of life of planet Earth to be distinctly underwhelming, which is why they're working on an upgrade - triple-helixed DNA.

And the link to the rest is:
Link

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Use the picture in your mind of triple helix in your meditation: one tennis ball diameter cord running from your root chakra to your crown chakra. Then extend it down to the center of the Earth (through your root chakra) and up to your higher self/soul (through your crown chakra), with you in the middle. You'll be amazed as to what opens up for you ... Trust the pictures in your mind's eye as to what you see, after you've mentally created the original picture of your triple helix connection to the Earth and your soul.

Indigo and crystal people are two separate soul groups, but both have higher selves/souls in the 7th dimension, as opposed to the normal human life stream which has souls in the 6th dimension. You'll be able to confirm this yourself with continued development of the above-mentioned technique. Here's some examples of indigo people: - Joni Mitchell, W.B. Yeats, Dane Rudyar, Robert Kennedy Sr., Ben Franklin, Hiromi Uehara, Robin Williams, Black Elk, Nikola Tesla, James Cameron, Albert Einstein, Jeane Dixon, Anastasia.

There are some lower level life streams here who don't have much potential for doing this work. I hope they don't respond to this post.

I can send you text with more details on imagining the triple helix. Shazam33

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Howard the Dolphin

triple helix dna is possible. it is being used to treat women in england with a medical condition that causes a rare birth defect. a third strand is introduced into the existing double helix in order to over ride the existing defects. the research can easily be done online to find the links as i have not bookmarked them. sorry

<< 1  2   >>

join