It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Astral Entity Friend

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

See a doctor. Please.

If u had ur third eye open, what science refers to as pineal gland, you'd be surprised of all the things/beings that exist all around us.

Doctor shmocter

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

What are you talking about, humans are 100% evil. Most just dont use it all at the same time but definitely a little here and there. But by the way, evil is subjective, it doesnt exist outside of your head. Its not because a whole bunch of humans think its real and universal that it is. But even objectively it would be hard to not see that humans are the most sadistic, immoral, destructive, perveted, deluded, dirty and ugly species out there. No it doesnt even compare to others. Be proud you could have a new category just for you, human kind should be renamed monster kind or the Monstrosity.

reply to post by FlawlessLegend

Now on the topic which is very interesting. Have you ever felt tired after a "conversation" with this being or do you remember feeling somewhat different when you started this relationship? Like being drained of your energy? There are a few occultists that claim there exist different kind of beings in the existence. Some are physical others of energy and some dont have a body or a form at all. Amongst these energy beings there are those who can be called energy parasites. They feed on your energy and emotions. Especially strong emotions like fear, hate, rage,... Most of them are not conscious, like insects in the real world. But some may gain consciousness to an extent. Maybe you are in such a case. Btw energy parasitism or psychic parasitism is something extremely common. There are people that do it without knowing. It is called psychic vampirism.

You could be a rare case of a symbiosis between a host and an immaterial psychic parasite. Or you could just be plain crazy or trolling. Amusing nonetheless.
edit on 10-5-2012 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Asking him to materialize so that you can get a photograph to post on ATS: disrespectful.
Don't do it.
Of course he was there when you needed him.
He's not human.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Is your friend with you all the time or only at home?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing

That doesn't describe the blip, emotional blip? What do you mean emotional blip? Please just think about it. Use symbolism to describe what it looks like. Was it like a light flashing, or do you mean emotional as in you get a feeling of happiness or sadness. Please, think about this

yes. like happy, sad, repulsed, annoyed, ect. stuff like thats for less then a second. like apathy. . .or was it empathy?

Originally posted by Night Star
You said it's 70% bad. In what way?

well not evil. More like urging me to be selfish or greedy. Then uses logic to justify it. after a short 'argument', we decide who won the argument. and i usually end up doing the nice thing.

reply to post by _damon

I've never noticed being more tired or anything after a talk with him. actually i think its easier to talk to him than a real person. although people have told me i can come across as cold or uncaring because i don't show alot of emotion. and sometimes i have trouble caring(but who don't). I've thought of him like a parasite before but that offends him. Thank you for your helpful input.

Originally posted by chevy369
Is your friend with you all the time or only at home?

i've never gotten the feeling he was right beside me or walking with me. All i have to do is think of him and i can feel our connection. like a phone instantly calling and connecting at the speed of thought.

Originally posted by Jefferton
See a doctor. Please.

i know how crazy i sound. We refuse.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlawlessLegend
What I know about him:

... Every once in a while we have a 'conversation'.
70% evil. 30% helpful.
I just wanted to know if anyone else out there had something like him.

Hmmmm, if you switched that to 90% ebil and 10% helpful, then YES! I married him!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

Originally posted by FlawlessLegend
What I know about him:

... Every once in a while we have a 'conversation'.
70% evil. 30% helpful.
I just wanted to know if anyone else out there had something like him.

Hmmmm, if you switched that to 90% ebil and 10% helpful, then YES! I married him!

I thought I did!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
If anything is > 0% evil, it's evil 100%. ESPECIALLY if we're talking about astral planes or stuff like that.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You are not crazy. They are called familiar spirits. They have that name for a reason... they hang out and watch you. They know your mannerisms, habits... likes and dislikes... strengths and weaknesses. I used to have one that I had conversations with through a person. Their trick is to gain your confidence by appearing harmless... then they betray you... big time.

19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? Isaiah 8:19 KJV

... as mentioned above, it's better to seek God the Almighty. Get Saved by accepting Jesus into your heart/life. Ask Him to come in and forgive you of your sins. He will only come when asked... Jesus does not force Himself on you.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Stop it dude.
I hope you can remember this
"You dont need somebody else not physical to live in this world. Why bother with something that cant even materialize ?"

<< 1   >>

join