It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Things Your Kids (or others) Say. Let's Hear 'Em.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Brings to mind one nice early summer day sitting on my front porch with my beautiful
granddaughter she was 4 (me 43 had to stick that in there lol) anyways we were bombarded with
gypsy moth catapillers everywhere and they were so so getting on her nerves ... they were everywhere seems like falling out of the skies along with their poo..... she contently playing and I rocking away on my wicker rocker I heard her say nannie nannie ...YES Jadey whats wrong ... Nannie I NEVER EATIN MUttSTERD AGAIN.... Why Jade you love mustard! Nannie look ..as Jade takes a stick and proceeds to slice one of those nasty critters in half and squishing it ..LOOK Nannie gooden (guildens) spicey brown muttsterd ....Nannie why didn't you tell me thats where it came from EWEEEEE!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

Haha, reminds me of my niece when she was about 3. I was picking the last of my peas from the veggie patch, she was busy and told me to keep putting them on the wall for her.

Then I yelled, "come and see this big catterpillar" " In a minute" she cried. I put it on the wall beside the peas (duh!) then forgot all about it . About half an hour later I see her gagging and spitting. She'd shoved the catterpillar in her mouth and chewed. (It was bright green). "That wasn't a nice one," she said.
I started gagging too,

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Oh my Children are just priceless....I am loving this, thanks for sharing...

My oldest son when he was 3 floored me quite regularly but I remember a discussion about buying bread when we were grocery shopping...I had changed to multi-grain bread a couple of weeks before and he told me I needed to buy a loaf that the Mice hadn't been in...Upon questioning him about the Mice in the bread? Then assuring him they hadn't been in the bread he insisted that they had because it was full of their "Turds".

A few weeks later when shopping with him again and I was trying to choose which Gherkins to buy, he just pipes up and says "mmmmm Alien D**ks...

You just have to love the way they see the world....Mind you he is now 28

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Happeetaz

LOL, I'll never look at a gherkin the same... ever!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I would imagine you were gagging, I shuddered reading that...

Keep 'em coming

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Since then I have never been able to eat Gherkins.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Oh Lord I can't believe she put it in her mouth reading that I wanted to gag ha ha good one!!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hey, OP . Did not want this thread to get too quiet.
Gonna attempt to revive this baby ....

Here's another experience, you'd have to have been in my shoes to appreciate...

Mom, bless her heart, isn't with us anymore...but once this happened. She had been living with my spouse and I for a short time due to her health. When she went into the hospital to have her surgery, she was given a shot to prep her for surgery. All ready to roll, they started wheeling her (on bed) out of the room to head downstairs. I backed out of way into the hall, and when they wheeled her around a bit, I was facing her and leaned to kiss and tell her I'd see her after surgery and gave her a big hug. With big bright eyes, she looked at me, then said, "I know YOUUU, I saw you at church last night!" LOL , My mother did not recognize me in the least. but yeah, we HAD gone to a revival meeting that night ---but here I was - her own offspring!!! .lmbo.........We cracked up many times over this... Pretty wild if you ask me how that stuff messes with your mind though.

Surely there are more folk with funny things to share ?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
My 17 year old brother had his wisdom teeth removed. Apparently while under the influence of whatever meds they give you to chill out, he propositioned his nurse. Repeatedly. With gusto.

She was in her fifties.

I heard all about it the next year when I had my teeth pulled. Apparently he made such an impression, that upon my arrival the receptionist excitedly asked, "Are you _____ _____ sister?"

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
My 17 year old brother had his wisdom teeth removed. Apparently while under the influence of whatever meds they give you to chill out, he propositioned his nurse. Repeatedly. With gusto.

She was in her fifties.

I heard all about it the next year when I had my teeth pulled. Apparently he made such an impression, that upon my arrival the receptionist excitedly asked, "Are you _____ _____ sister?"

LOL, I can imagine how you .... and bet that he was ribbed for quite a while afterward... He probably didn't want to show his face again after realizing he had done this... ...haha... too funny. Trying to pick up an older woman at that lol .. She must have been really hot though...or I'm sure he wouldn't have tried so hard lolol
edit on 13-5-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join