It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do We Exist Now?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Perhaps on some level all times from start to end are happening at once and simultaneously...

Although in each individual perception of time it isn't... does that make any sense at all?
edit on 10-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

we are everything and we are nothing.

we are here and we are not here.

its all happening now and its all over now.

we do not have the language to expain or the understanding to see.

if you are lucky someone very special will be very generous and will show you.
edit on 10-5-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Thank you for your post.

Consciousness picks where and when. Still doesn't answer the question.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Perhaps on some level all times from start to end are happening at once and simultaneously...

Thanks for the post. But theres still the question. You may choose. But at what time did you choose? That's the point.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Mr William Blake, ladys and gents, hope this helps you to perceive what the "Now" really is. try and think of it more as an all thing, certainly helps me a little.
edit on 10-5-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Thank you all for the replies.

Basically you all are saying we have a choice in the now. Still doesn't answer the question, but ok I'll take it for now lol.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Maybe its a figment of our imagination that we dont have an answer to this, our sub conscience doesn't allow it.(?) I have no idea, im wondering why im not in bed 'now', thanks for making it impossible for me to sleep haha

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

I'm not too sure about dreams and access to "other-selves" I have had some pretty random dreams

Although odd things such as Déjà vu interest me in regard to time. The same for Astral travel, psychic phenomena and similar psuedo-science issues...

There is a greater connection than we are aware of.. I truly believe that, it's just hard to find the answers. Current religion and science although opposed in many ways still seems to frown upon the psuedo sciences, one calling it evil or something like that (religion/church) the other mocking fellow scientists who choose to seek answers (mainstream science).

It's the same old story and has happened time and time again over such a long period of time that it's a joke that they can still be so ignorant and stubborn....

They have been proven wrong time and time again with real discoveries and yet still have that doubt and skepticism... its actually kinda funny but sad at the same time...

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Einstein

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

LOL I'm sorry for keeping you up with those thoughts. Forgive me.

But you do admit that it's one of the biggest mysteries of our lives?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Maybe there is no choice... We are here to learn over and over again but perhaps not for ourselves as an individual but for a greater whole?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

"Basically you all are saying we have a choice in the now. Still doesn't answer the question, but ok I'll take it for now lol."

You cannot answer the question while your/my consciousness(Soul matrix) still resides/inhabits the 3rd dimension, it would negate the question in the first place if you could my friend. All you can ask is "Why" and know that all will be revealed in good "Time"! LoL

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Einstein

Lol so apropos to the topic. We might be doing things over and over again or doing different results. The point is as I have explained in another post.

Why now? Why not 1 second before? Or 1 second later?

We had all those time.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Lol ok thanks

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Reply to post by Deaf Alien

Lol yeah ill admit that, and until we find an answer ill have to go with chance as an answer, atleast so I can go to sleep

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I also think that the question you are asking isn't something that can be answered by another "person". It is something that comes from something greater...

I don't claim to have any real true answers, we all have theories, feeling or maybe even intuition. But the real answers are hard to find.

Especially asking many of the people on ATS
Sorry but it's true, some of the stuff I have read on here (ATS site) makes me burst out laughing and i'm sure some of the stuff I have said have made people feel the same.... It's a trust thing in some ways...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

Good posts in here. In the "meanwhile" GO TO BED!

I think you and some other posters do understand my question.

It's something to think about.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Einstein"

Einstein did not have the full picture, he also thought and tried to prove through his equations that time was linear! Such a limited perspective from such a great man. Einstein knew a lot more than he shared with humanity, why do you think that is exactly?

edit on 10-5-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I just think nobody has the answer to this question even with scientists and materialists.

We could have been dead forever. Or being born in the future.

Why now?

They say its the time to be born and time to die. I say ok why now?

Thanks for your post.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Exactly, you know as i read your post.. I paused consciously and waited. Instead of hitting reply straight away I waited (after what you said).

Does that mean anything is different now? Perhaps in another reality i didnt pause and replied straight away and wrote something different, considering this post is made up of me describing the situation...

So then did that reality fork off into a seperate reality or timeline? What if I had of chosen to reply to one of the other contributers instead of that particular post??

So maybe it does come down to choice?

There could be be billions of seperate realities forking off every second because of choice or free will.... There is enough energy in the universe to make that believable

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

"Why now?"

Why not now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join