It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Double Talk on Trinity is the root of their being Dead in Christ

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by DeathbecomesLife

Appearances through your eyes. There is no evidence that Jesus even heard of Enki.

Sure he did, he prayed to his "Father, who art in Heaven." Look those words up in Sumerian. "Heaven" is Nibiru, and the Father was Enki, or Enil, one or the other. Those were the Gods of that time period, like it or not. Remember, Jesus told his people their Father was not his Father.

I say "Father who art in Heaven".

I do not speak Sumerian, thus I take the words for how I understand them.

To me, heaven is all around us. It is within and without us. It is us.

So, I am happy with my understanding. If you are sumerian, than keep your Sumerian version.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathbecomesLife

I say "Father who art in Heaven".

I do not speak Sumerian, thus I take the words for how I understand them.

To me, heaven is all around us. It is within and without us. It is us.

So, I am happy with my understanding. If you are sumerian, than keep your Sumerian version.

Sounds like you might be speaking to the Creator god of the Annunaki from here, and you just didn't take the time to learn the rest of the story of the Elohim, and Noah's ancestors from City of Ur.

You don't need to speak Sumerian, because it is more like archiology where the words have been translated to English. Book of Enoch is translated to English and well as the Sumerian Tablets.

Might be your understanding is limited to the Flat Earth Society understanding of where things came from.

Jesus and the Essene wanted heaven on Earth based upon truth and understanding of these old histories of Earth. The heaven in the sky theme came from the ancient Annunaki theme for the creator gods, and began with the Ziggarats, continued with pyramids all around the world.

Most people rather like to study Noah's earlier family and find not only Enoch, but the very roots of the Abraham god religion from the City of Ur, which was the largest of the pre-flood cities at the time and in the area of the Fertile Crescent that the Annunaki started.

You can keep your blinders on and take your leave, but we'll also consider that you prefer ignorance and simple flat earth society beliefs.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Sounds like you might be speaking to the Creator god of the Annunaki from here, and you just didn't take the time to learn the rest of the story of the Elohim, and Noah's ancestors from City of Ur.

Isn't it amazing enough that I can speak of your God without having had your indoctrination?

Doesn't this prove that he dwells within and calls his children as he sees fit?

You can keep your blinders on and take your leave, but we'll also consider that you prefer ignorance and simple flat earth society beliefs.

If I appear to be blinded, it is because I am looking at you.

If you are a teacher, teach!
If you are a Master, call your disciples!

It is not that I prefer ignorance. It is that I do not need to go digging in the past to know where I stand today.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Isn't it amazing enough that I can speak of your God without having had your indoctrination?

Doesn't this prove that he dwells within and calls his children as he sees fit?

If I appear to be blinded, it is because I am looking at you.

If you are a teacher, teach!
If you are a Master, call your disciples!

It is not that I prefer ignorance. It is that I do not need to go digging in the past to know where I stand today.

You still don't get it. You don't speak to my god via yours. My theme for god is simple mother nature and that was the creator for the Annunaki and the Sons of Anu.

I study religions, but don't subscribe to the flat earth beliefs that you subscribe.

I study Abraham, City of Ur, Book of Enoch, Sumerian Tablet themes of the Annunaki, and on down the line to the times of Jesus and Muhammad. I read these as histories of man, and not as history for gods. Only as histories of god in the limited knowledge of man or pagan concepts of god.

Your god theme I would call Pagan concept. You infer, because I study these concepts as archiology, and study of ancient history that they are somehow my god to which you appear to know also remotely. That isn't the case, as I don't value your god, the Clan of Anu, Nimrod, Jesus, or any of them as god. Only as man's beliefs that these were gods, and in the beliefs of supreme beings of these times that was their definition.

In today's times, going beyond the flat Earther styled beliefs none of those can be considered god.

The only god that might be true is one that was the creator for all things of the universe and to this day no one really knows what force that is or even how to begin to discribe or know it. Some only call it the Intelligent Designer, some the Great Architech of the Unverse, or Mother Nature.

My system doesn't need a heaven or a hell, because you can't have one without the other. My system tells knowledge is seeking to know the ways of god, and to ignore history only leads to ignorance and repeating the ways of ignorance.

Yours is the way to repeat history of ignorance and never learn the higher knowledge that sets man free and brings him closer to the light of higher knowledge and learning of god and the ways of the universe.

Thus, you admit you prefer not to learn history and embrace your ignorance as bliss.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Thus, you admit you prefer not to learn history and embrace your ignorance as bliss.

Yes, I admit I do not wish to learn history. I do not look back any longer. I have set my sights to tomorrow. My destination is to make history.

Please take notes and incorporate them into your story if you would like.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeFrippedMeOff

Seriously, the name is alive because Jesus is alive and risen; the people saw him, heard him, and touched him.

This is real, magnus.

Well, if it is real. Go get Jesus and lets put him on TV, or if you don't want to do that have him come by the house and shake my hand.

I have littel doubt that Jesus was up and waking around a few days after his ordeal, and even showing off the holes of piercings of his body.

Still works that he just survived, didn't die, and the wonders of Myrrh were still a gift for god that was big medicine for the times.

Anytime you all want to have Jesus come out of the closet you let the rest of us know and we'll come and shake his hand.

Usually, when I tell a Christian type to do this they hold out their own hand and tell Jesus lives within me, which gets do to his memory lives on. But, can't find the guy with holes in his hands and speaking Aramaic.

U got that guy? Because you have to have him to say it is real and be able to show others.

If all you can do is deflect or say that you don't believe being beaten beyond recognition, nailed to a cross, and speared in the side ensured Jesus death as the Romans and Jews testify then so be it, but my argument is based on history and not on whether Jesus will appear for you at your discretion in this moment. Therefore, if you would kindly address the faith of the martyrs and take into account the peoples of history and stop denying your own words about finding truth of history, maybe we can finally get somewhere.

What do you say, address the faith of the martyrs?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yes, I admit I do not wish to learn history. I do not look back any longer. I have set my sights to tomorrow. My destination is to make history.

Please take notes and incorporate them into your story if you would like.

Most value this theme: ‘He who does not forget the past is master of the present’

Yours is the blunder into the future and hope we don't call you names.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You are correct again. I hope you do not call me names. I haven't called you any names.

I did not create the past. I am not creating the future. Therefore, what ever is doing the creating, I put my trust in.

The show has been fantastic so far.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You are correct again. I hope you do not call me names. I haven't called you any names.

I did not create the past. I am not creating the future. Therefore, what ever is doing the creating, I put my trust in.

The show has been fantastic so far.

And thus you have been disenfranchised from the community and prefer to sit on your thumbs while others do the stewardship of the planet's course. Which is what the Bible wants to happen. It doesn't want to make movers and shakers that have high expectations, they want blind followers, sheep to sheer.

Congratulations.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

And thus you have been disenfranchised from the community and prefer to sit on your thumbs while others do the stewardship of the planet's course. Which is what the Bible wants to happen. It doesn't want to make movers and shakers that have high expectations, they want blind followers, sheep to sheer.

Congratulations.

Haha, you go right ahead with the planet's course Captain.

If you can increase your own stature by an inch, I may consider that you have stewardship of a planet.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join