It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving Fukishima

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Main plum cloud as it passed over the ao.38 too 45 rotegens. Hope you know of iodine please research subject! pronto. you have 72 hours to compunsate. If not you are now a satistick. in 5 years and less you will die of some hidious death I pray you will be in the 7 too 10 % but I doubt it!!! Because of late information. No one will listen , denial , head in sand , I dont believe it, my check is coming, I see no evil or hear no evil and if they teach their evil , we will not listen.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rockinground

Wake up too a nuclear nightmare !

bought off Ass wipes in us goverment Know whats going on . The poor peons will wake up in a coffin.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
why havent they buried this reactopr and pool under sever billion tonnes of concrete graphite and lead yet

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
why havent they buried this reactopr and pool under sever billion tonnes of concrete graphite and lead yet

Don't forget the Boron LOL.

Apparently and according to some of the things I have read, is that Japan and Tepco consider this a lost cause. Neither wants to take responsibility and the cost of producing a sarcophagus for the reactor is so high they don't want to touch it. It might hurt the shareholders. When this thing goes large because nothing is done about, I really hope Tepco at least, sees some serious karma.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The fact is that the core of several of those reactors are burning and melting through the reactor floor and even it they pour all the concrete in Japan on it it will still melt through the floor and end up in the environment.

I think I will get into the home airlock business, as we will need them on our homes soon. We will all have to go through decontamination procedures every time we have to leave the house and come back. We will be training our kids radiation decontamination and exposure limiting skills for them to survive into adulthood.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join