It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Carville: Wake up Democrats; you could lose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Carville: Wake up Democrats; you could lose
By James Carville, CNN Contributor
updated 1:34 PM EDT, Wed May 9, 2012

James Carville is a Democratic "strategist" and is warning Democrats that Obama's "re-election" may not be as big a lock as we are all led to believe !!

He makes note of the polls that seem to have Obama tied with or slightly ahead of Romney.

IMO, if Obama is such a shu-in, then the lead should be 10 points minimum.

IMO, I think Obama and the Left in general is in deep trouble this year.

See Carville's story and video.

...... Look around the world -- do you see any governments or incumbents winning any elections out there? Did it happen in small elections in Germany or Britain, big elections in France and Greece or how about huge elections in the United States in 2008 and 2010? Please folks -- wake up!

The polling? Not that encouraging. The latest Democracy Corps poll was 47-47. The Real Clear Politics average of polls has the president up a whopping three-tenths of a percentage point. And I am hearing the garbage that Democratic donors are telling Democratic fundraisers ..."Obama has it in the bag."

Newsflash: Nothing is in the bag. Nothing can be taken for granted. Everybody from the precinct door-knocker, to the Chicago high command, to the White House, to the halls of Congress, to the Senate and House committees, to congressional leadership, here is a simple message: If we don't get on the offense, reconnect with the American people, talk about how the middle class is in a struggle for its very existence, hold the Republicans accountable and fight like the dickens, we are going to lose.

2012 could be the 7-Eleven big GULP for the Left !

IMO, People are FED UP with the whole picture !!

see the video
Carville: Wake up Democrats; you could lose

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Yea, Neo96 just beat you to the punch on this story, like 8 minutes ago. Dangit!

Anyway, I noted that Obama is sure to lose as I think most of the elite's money is going to go Romney's way.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm a Ron Paul supporter, but I think I'd rather Obama in there than Mittens. I don't think Obama will have the amount of people going to the polls that he did in 2008, he didn't really beat Mccain by all that much really. Mittens has alot nicer hair than mccain so I think he will get alot bigger turnout to vote for him. Yes it all comes down to who has the nicest head of hair.
edit on 9-5-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Oops !!

neo96 was first !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

please go there.

edit on May-09-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
I'm a Ron Paul supporter, but I think I'd rather Obama in there than Mittens. I don't think Obama will have the amount of people going to the polls that he did in 2008, he didn't really beat Mccain by all that much really. Mittens has alot nicer hair than mccain so I think he will get alot bigger turnout to vote for him. Yes it all comes down to who has the nicest head of hair.

I read an article by Ann Coulter that said that if Obama will be reelected, then of course the health care plan would take effect forever and more illegals would cross into the border that will be made legal through the executive branch. Those moves would effectively buy most votes from the new legals and plenty of independents. The right might never get into power anymore. Complete and total. Can you imagine the horror?

join