It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military tanks being transported by the hundreds on trains (...NWO quickly approaching?)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: hawkiye

Because we did the job,usually.
AND knowing how we used to operate, they have the NTC in California that Ft Carson railheads to from Colorado Springs.
USUALLY the only indicator you get of an attack ,IS the attack,when US forces are involved.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Fitch303

unfortunately, it appears they don't come home at the most important times

www.businessinsider.com...

I guess ISIS gets them on EBAY?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I love these threads, really i do.

It is kind of fun when you see military activity to wonder if something is up. I think i have had one or two of these threads in the past myself. But honestly. Everyone who goes berserk with "the NWO is here!!!" just doesn't have an idea of basic, day to day military operations (and the corporations who build, maintain, refit, and sell the equipment). And when that's explained the, "how do you KNOW IT's Normal" hits.

Movement happens all the time! Equipment being sent to and from refurbishing is probably the number one reason. Units going to the NTC or JRTC training centers is the next most common. Unit's and or equipment moving to a different base happens occasionally. Pre or post deployment is a possibility, but I haven't heard anything about any heavy armor deployments, and that's usually announced. And Houston is one of the key places for this. Units from Ft Hood, Ft Bliss, and possibly Ft Riley would all ship in or out through there via rail lines; and as mentions there are tons of contractors and companies down there for this stuff.

Because this IS NORMAL, you wouldn't know if it was something nefarious or not. Well, other than the fact that any military units doing anything like "martial law" or whatever would PROBABLY (but not certainly) move out on the road from their home garrison. Not packing up armor on rail cars. More likely helicopter assault troops would be used, armor wouldn't be needed all that much.

I am in the Civil Air Patrol, and we had 3 vans out the other day on an exercise. I got to wondering if any pictures of us practicing disaster relief would pop up here under the title of "look at these units, they must be secret UN troops". LOL.

Oh and a pet peeve i have seen twice in this thread..

Cavalry is armored scouting units.
Calvary is where Jesus was crucified.
edit on 10-10-2016 by SrWingCommander because: more detail

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Course with this mornings Russia news................maybe it's all prepping to go to Syria or the Baltics.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Every month a NG or active armor unit comes to Fort Irwin calif for armored training with them comes a train load of armored equipment.
en.wikipedia.org...

Look for the ID on the flatbed train cars if the flatbed cars have DODX painted on the sides they are heading to or from fort irwin.
smg.photobucket.com... .

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join