It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military tanks being transported by the hundreds on trains (...NWO quickly approaching?)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
reply to post by hawkiye

I know everyone here is waiting for the SHTF , myself included. I do however know for a fact this is VERY NORMAL. for that area. I wish I could say everyone to the bunker on this one but I can't. Sorry.

No one is saying everyone to the bunker for pete sake quite trying to falsely characterize things. if your waiting for the STHTF then this is just one more sign not the defining moment quit being so dramatic when your argument fails to hold water. Where are your stats on how often this goes on? What you don't have any so you really don't know if this is normal or more then normal and it is not just about your area so stop thinking you know what is going on with troop and equipment movements around the country because it is more regular for your area. To dismiss it is stupid when considering other movements around the country, DHS announcement Military civil unrest manual, and drones, etc etc. Look at the big picture not just your little corner of the world and what you think you know...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
reply to post by fictitious

Only there offices are located in Katy TX. There factories are located further to the East to be closer to shipping via the Gulf. I'm not trying to bust your bubble just letting everyone know the facts.

Then provide a link or even a town name since you know the area so well.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

LOL you have no idea who I am or what I do. My father put in many year with Union Pacific Railroad and I know their routes just about as well as he does. I'll let you do the research for yourself to figure out their rail lines. It should be more than enough to prove to you (not that I had to) that I have a fairly good amount of knowledge about shipping in that area. Considering that many lines run through Texas where I spent a very good amount of time....by the way.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
When a cow walks the line to slaughter he also feel things are normal....I think those tanks headed to Chicago.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yes we should all be looking at the big picture here.

Van Gogh's paintings only look like dots close up after all. I like to think of the world that way - we can't see anything until we step back and look "bigger".

link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

If anything big was happening, those of us in North Carolina would know..

I havn't noticed anything strange, and people I talk to from all over the state (I have moved a few times) havn't noticed anything either. They would know to tell me, because I always talk about Army stuff, and NWO things.

We have so many different bases here, I would have noticed something.

We may even have less troop movements, even around camp Lejeune, and Ft Bragg.

I'll ask around, but it seems all quiet here.

They would need to maybe bring in some armor from across the Tennessee border into North Carolina, If they wanted to be able to handle us. We're kind of crazy here... Besides, what about all the Green Berets and Airborne here. You think they are on the dark side?

hah. someone I know used to train Special Forces at Bragg. Maybe I can get a hold of him?

I'll be one of the first to sound the alarm. I was trying to actually be in the Army when something big, ie. Martial Law, went down. I got discharged, and can't hear very well anymore, so that plan didn't work, but I have my ways...

Originally posted by fictitious
reply to post by hawkiye

Yes we should all be looking at the big picture here.

Van Gogh's paintings only look like dots close up after all. I like to think of the world that way - we can't see anything until we step back and look "bigger".

"Zooming out" IS good. Zoom out a little bit more, though, and the picture looks like regular old America going down the toilet as usual.
edit on 5/9/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

link   
Rubbing it in our faces by hiding it all in plain site. I've recently seen military vehicles being transported by train where I live in droves. I really didn't think anything about it until now but it's starting worry me a little.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Where I live we see this every Autumn/Spring they have winter training in Val-Cartier so they move lots of trucks, helis and tanks from Gadgetown to Val-Cartier for the winter and around this time of the year you'll always see dozens of them one behind the other heading to Fredericton.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Take your pic. Most are to the SE and E of Houston.

Link

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by Fitch303

In all honesty, with those being the tan colored armored vehicles, that would make sense. However, how do you explain the videos coming out with the camoflaged armored vehicles being transported by the hundreds?

First of all, there are just as many tri-color vehicles as there are tan. Most of the units I've been in still have the old green tri-color pattern on their vehicles.

And this is in Texas, right? Anyone aware of the Texas State Guard? They're actually pretty big and they do a lot of training. My old man is one of the highest ranking enlisted in the Navy/Marine Corps department of the Texas State Guard. Once I move back, I'll be a part of it as well.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Most of those vehicles are probably going for refit or NG training.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
coming home?

the cost of building these machines is LESS than the cost of bringing them home.

chances are, we wouldn't bother bringing them home..

also, they look new, not used...

the user says he would normally see them now and then, but now he sees them quite often does raise flags.

add to this, we are FINISHED in Iraq, no more needed there, and we are winding down in Afghanistan.

So why would we need to be producing such large numbers?

thanks for the photo!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Those were Bradley Fighting Vehicles, I can not tell if they were the ADA version with Stingers or the Tow missile variant.

Do a Google for Calvary or Mechanized units in the US.

As for being in Texas, yeah there are some bases located here.

M.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
coming home?

the cost of building these machines is LESS than the cost of bringing them home.

chances are, we wouldn't bother bringing them home..

also, they look new, not used...

the user says he would normally see them now and then, but now he sees them quite often does raise flags.

add to this, we are FINISHED in Iraq, no more needed there, and we are winding down in Afghanistan.

So why would we need to be producing such large numbers?

thanks for the photo!

No, we would absolutely bring them home. There are huge logistical operations to bring everything back. In fact, I believe a lot of this is stuff coming in from Iraq. They just ended the logistical downgrade.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

This is done all over the nation. Do you think they just leave equipment in the field when it can be refurbished??

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
Those were Bradley Fighting Vehicles, I can not tell if they were the ADA version with Stingers or the Tow missile variant.

Do a Google for Calvary or Mechanized units in the US.

As for being in Texas, yeah there are some bases located here.

M.

Those do look like M2/M3 Bradleys.
The one on the far left looks like an MRAP or Buffalo.

List of Currently Used Military Vehicles
edit on 5/10/12 by Echo3Foxtrot because: Thank Loss Be To You Would New Bricks

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Really? surprised because a lot of vets I talk to (and my corporal and sergeant) often tell me they'd rather bury, burn, or sink the equipment because the cost of bringing them home is far more than the cost of making a new machine.

not saying your wrong, just conflicts with what people tell me.

Still, they look brand new and un-used, wouldn't this lend more to the theory they are not coming from a warzone?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

oh dear - not this crap again

when is it going to sink in , that this is normal - and happens multiple times every year

units deploy [ and return ] from overseas tours , excersises , garrison deployments , equipment is sent for repair / refurbishment / upgrade [ and returns ]

it is a constant cycle

but oh no - ATS members and other paranoids spot a train and decide that ` this its it - the dispersal for martial law ` [ or what ever fantasy they have ]

ATS has mutliple threads every year - without fail - all with an OP essentially indistinguishable from yours

only the sighting location changes

people might wish to consider the parable of ` the boy who cried wolf ` before posting thier unevidenced claims based on the mere sighting of a train

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join