It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope Interview on ATSLive, Got a Question to ask?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
If aliens does indeed exist, what impact will it have on the religious aspect of life on earth?

vvv

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a)how much money have you made from your books? and b) do you still believe the official version of 9-11?

Im not being a sceptic..Im a believer myself, I just think tough questions need to asked and answered

the reason i ask A) why would a true whistle blower damage his own reputation by profiteering from it, which in my opinion muddies the waters of Ufology-which you are trying to promote, hence you get tangled up a circle of never-ending conundrum. Ok,maybe your not a true wistleblower as you left the MOD(or was you pushed?this also would be nice to know) but you are for a lot of people a spokesman for paranormal and U.F.O activity..which you have to respect in order to not become another charlatan.
B) It just would be interesting to see how manipulated you are, whether that be from your time with the MOD or your fellow speakers at the conspiracy conferences you attend and speak at. Has your view been swayed at all? and I think it will give the people on here a good sense of your sense of judgement if that makes sense.

Thanks for reading this. I hope you answer

Stef

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hi Nick,

Are you aware or have you been privy to disinfo / cover ups relating to any UFO incidences you have researched / investigated? If so please elaborate.

Thanks.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I know just one question, so the first is the more important. But as far as I know Nick Pope never seen an alien. If I'm right about it, I'd like to ask the second question instead. Hope that it's okay and that we all want to know how a real alien looks like.

Question:

Originally posted by zorgon
Just one question Nick..

Have YOU ever seen an Alien?

If you answer this with a "yes" I would like to know if you are familiar with the smuggled alien interview of the mysterious Victor of Area 51. I think it never has been debunked and I always hoped we could ask someone more involved in the UFO and maybe alien phenomenon. Maybe we all know if we saw an alien then

Alternative:

If you never seen one, I'd have another question by myself. What do you as an "present time" investigator think about the Ancient Alien theory or do you hardly care/know about it?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
And why was the need to create a 2nd thread started by a moderator/site owner? Couldn't you at least merge them.

This was just an oversight of my part and before we knew what had happened, we ended up with two threads (yep, that's right, we Mods are human and make mistakes too). AnyWho..

In regards to merging, sorry we don't have that type of control.

Now back on topic.. Questions for Mr. Pope..!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Oh I'm glad I stumbled across this thread here..

Looking forward to hearing the interview and I'd be curious to hear what Nick think's about the Rendlesham forest incident, what really went on there? Something potentially very real or Is it something that can all in all most likely be explained away.

I'd be interested to know what his opinion of Ian Ridpath and his work in regards to the case is as well.

Thanks.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My Question is this:

Why do alien space ships need lights on the craft.

Ex

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
My Guestion Is ;

What are your thoughts on the Betty and Barney Hill Case?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I would like to ask Nick the following:

Given your experience at the MoD, what do you think the major global powers really know about the UFO phenomenon?

Is there a deep cover up to keep it all secret for reasons of power and to avoid social disorder?

Could it be that no one really has any idea what is going on but are reluctant to admit it?

Or is it all simply modern folklore, but a useful cover story for covert military actions?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Mr. Pope has done a very good job investigating the Rendlesham Forest case with this sometimes producing new testimony and other data from witnesses that are finally coming forward..

I would like to ask him if there has been any recent updates to that case and what may have been newly revealed..

Thanks

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Good ole Nick hey,.. cant wait to listen to this show..
Hey Johnny,... when are you comin back to do the ATS news video clips??
I miss those

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr
My Question is this:

I have always wondered this!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
By the way.. Breaking News..!

I was just informed that the shows are now available in a lower bandwidth. So those with not-so-great connections will be able to listen also.

Shoutcast page for ATSLive

WooHoo!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
By the way.. Breaking News..!

I was just informed that the shows are now available in a lower bandwidth. So those with not-so-great connections will be able to listen also.

Shoutcast page for ATSLive

WooHoo!

thanks, listening now

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just reminder that tonites the night we interview Nick Pope and it's going to be a great evening. Were still taking questions for Mr. Pope so put them thinking caps on and come up with a 'duzzy'!

By the way ATS engineers have worked furiously to be able to get you the broadcasts to your ears and now has added the convenience of a 'lower-bandwidth' feature. Now folks even like myself can be able to listen to the shows when broadband isn't available.

Johnny

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Originally posted by Fisherr
My Question is this:

I have always wondered this!

The same reason we do
So they don't run into each other on the home world DOH!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join