It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO vid perhaps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So, my friend showed me a "UFO" vid he shot. I think it looks like a radio tower, but he said it wasn't stationary, IDK.

His description;

i was right there and saw it.... it moved from the left.... stopped... started flashing random colors at random brightnesses (as seen in the video) and then stopped flashing and went back to a small light blue and moved to the right

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Ummm... does a YT page named "blegh" present itself when opening this video in its own tab? I can watch it here on ATS embedded but when I open the YT page there's no video but it's title "blegh"

edit on 9-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I guess that's what he titled the video

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Yeah I figured as much but the video/link wasn't working but I see it's working now. Carry on folks.

After watching it, I dunno, not much to go on.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Another flashing white dot.

Could be an amazing Alien mothership, or as you say some sort of tower.

Either way from that video we will never know.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It's nighttime, in an apparently populated area, and there is absolutely no way to reference any sort of distance, space, size or anything else. For all we can tell here it's a video looking at someones window 200 yards away who's watching TV.

I'll concede this is unidentified, and possibly even an object. But I'm not gonna go as far as saying this is even flying. Especially if this is all we have to go on. There is no concept even of terrain here.

An image of the same area during the daytime might help some. But there is really nothing here to go on. Other than something blinking off in some unknown distance.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yes, it was very hard to make out exactly what this was, it could well be just a radio tower, but it does have some characteristics to think its something else

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It certainly appears stationary. Thought radio tower lights had to flash at a specific interval and this seemed to miss a few beats here and there. I think it's amusing he titled it blegh. I dunno, if you trust your friend and don't consider them to overreact to things maybe something. Shoot go over there and look for a tower.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I've done a composition using three stabilized frames of the video and references points such as streetlights:
1- 6s from the beginning
2- 60s from the beginning and
3- 83s from the beginning

The object does appears to move from right to left.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

good post!

theres obviously something there moving very slowly
could it of been a blimp?
im not sure if it is
just curious

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Location,location,location a rough idea of position and direction helps to rule out airports,bases in the distance.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Can you get your friend to post some video shot from the same location but during the daytime?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hm, call me blind but it does seem like the lights move with the camera :| Correct me if I'm wrong

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

As perhaps with all UFOs they appear to be lightning or ball lighting makers.
Not much to go on man made or alien but I say they are Teslaships.

posted at the video:
www.youtube.com...

If its not candle light or other light in hover then there is a ship in hover like UFOs
do with a lot of lighting. Its not too hard to figure out the human who spent his time
making lightning for half a year in Colorado Springs by the name of Tesla.
He was backed plenty then and he never quit with the sparks and now we see them
in the skies, enjoy.

new topics

top topics

join