It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory as to how cons boost their signal for EM weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I realized two things today as to how the cons boost the effectiveness of their EM weapons (in conjunction with the food one eats). They use a cell phone held next to their head to amplify their signal (I feel). Also and more certain about this one, if there are multpile cons in a group, they can bounce the signal off of each other to amplify it. It seems you seperate them from electricity and each other, and you can reduce the effectiveness of what they can do (it goes back to the BDAs I posted about in the other thread). If this nuke plant thing actually happened and the power went out, they would lose most of their ability if not all of it. Just a theory. Anyone care to add anything?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If you can transmit it. It can be received. Amplitude insures the integrity of the signal when it is received. Cellphones and bdas as amplifiers? Of course.

What you need to do if you you wish to stop the signal is line the interior of a microwave oven, faraday cage, with aluminum foil and for good measure paint the exterior with a heavily leaded paint.

Wearing a devise such as that as a hat will insure the signal stops. Trust me I wear one just like this. It is a little heavy at first but your neck gets used to it after awhile.

When you are ready to step it up and go for the advanced compact design. You will need the heavily leaded paint, heavy-duty aluminum foil, emi shielding and a ball cap or other hat style of your choosing. Works great and I currently have a two year disclosure patent on my design.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

Not sure if serious... laughing hard either way. ATS is so bizarre sometimes I cant tell when people are joking...

OP I read one of your other threads. What is a con again? Why are they targeting you?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I went through his threads... I think he's referring to a Conscious mind. Thread Here

I felt like I needed a decoder ring going through those threads.... It's not often that I will look at someone's post and go... "Whoa." I need to sleep now.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

No I do not wear the microwave oven version. It was a theoretical prototype.

I do however use a trans-cranial stimulation device. I originally devised this, call it a thinking cap for now, as a method of reducing ambient contamination while using my trans-cranial stimulator.

The design I am currently working on is a bit more complex. It incorporates a trans-cranial stimulator and effectively blocks out ambient contamination but also allows for selective filtration in the event their are some signals you wish to receive and others you wish blocked.

This filtration can serve as signal property enhancement or continuity of certain, undisclosed, communications while stimulating your mind.

In theory, still working on this, it also blocks brainwaves so it keeps others out of your mind which is a great added feature for those who do not wish to share their thoughts with others.

Laugh away if you want. I am doing what I do best. Innovating.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott
If you can transmit it. It can be received. Amplitude insures the integrity of the signal when it is received. Cellphones and bdas as amplifiers? Of course.

What you need to do if you you wish to stop the signal is line the interior of a microwave oven, faraday cage, with aluminum foil and for good measure paint the exterior with a heavily leaded paint.

Two things (since this is what I do)... For a time, I designed weapons, now I design countermeasures ;-) You can't make the world a better place by beating everyone over the head with a stick, one person at a time.

If you can receive it, you can stop it. It's called destructive interference. Any signal that can be sent at you can be inverted and combined with that incoming signal, you just have to determine what you are going to use as an antenna. I chose to the use the skin which makes you mobile as it should be while still retaining the protection afforded from EMF Shielding.

You can't run around easily in a Faraday Cage. They are generally stationary objects that require a good ground. You may be able to coat yourself in a very fine aluminum mesh that has openings smaller than a millimeter and still be able see (marginally), but you still have to ground that mesh. Now maybe a 12" spike in the ground will do that for you, if you're on dirt, but not on concrete or asphalt. And we have the mobility problem, if you think it's bad for women in 6" CFMPs (Come F*** Me Pumps), imagine what a 12" spike would be like running from your local storm troopers.

If you just want to make a highly effective stationary Faraday Cage, foil in the walls, 1mm mesh screen (opening size) in the floor, foil in the roof, connect it all and leave NO openings, ground everything. You'll be protected to 200ghz and higher (more than likely to a terrahertz since the mesh is only in the floor).

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

Ah thank you. Was thinking they were the CIA agents from another thread.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

At least your 'cons' were terrestrial, I though he was actually referring to Decepticons. That's how they're identified in Transformers Prime... as the 'Cons'

top topics

join