It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law And Civil War In America: 2012 Timeline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
We all have been following the NWO and Elite's project to dismantle the United States of America. Mort Amsel at the "Before It's New's" put together a great timeline of the key events that are bring our country towards the "New World Order" here in the US.

Mort Amsel article: Martial Law And Civil War In America 2012 Timeline
beforeitsnews.com/story/2111/310/Martial_Law_And_Civil_War_In_America_-_2012_Timeline.html

Does anyone else have anything to say or add or are we screwed?

ATK Secures .40 Caliber Ammunition Contract with Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (DHS, ICE)
atk.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=25280&item=124123

ATK HST Bullet Catalog
le.atk.com/pdf/FederalLECatalog.pdf

Department of Homeland Security College Certificate
home.cod.edu/Criminal_Justice/HSC

Department of Homeland Security Education Center
www.cod.edu/facilities_plan/projects/workforceDevelopment/4-15-10_HEC_Board_Presentation-FINAL.pdf

Martial Law And Civil War In America - 2012 Timeline beforeitsnews.com/story/2111/310/Martial_Law_And_Civil_War_In_America_-_2012_Timeline.html

January 1st - The previous day, Dec. 31st 2011, President Obama signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) giving himself and future sitting presidents the authority to detain anyone, including american citizens for any period of time without telling them why and without telling teir families where they are being kept.

January 15th - SOPA, the Stop Online Piracy Act, is shelved indefinately by the House of Reps. SOPA would enable the government to crack down on free speech online. Essentially, posting a video fo one of your favorite songs on your facebook would be illegal under SOPA. The bill is not dead.

January 18th - PIPA, the Protect IP Act, is shelved indefinately. PIPA is similar to January 31st - DHA report states that 'domestic terrorists' could be anyone.

February 3rd - FBI Report says internet privacy is 'suspicious activity'

March 16th - President Obama signs executive order 13603 otherwise known as the National Defense Resources Prepardness Order giving him control over private property rights and natural resources in times of war or peace.

March 29th - DHS and ICE buy 450 million rounds of hollow point .40 caliber ammunition from ATK.

April 2nd - The Supreme Court of the United States in Florence vs Board of Chosen Freeholders of County of Burlington has decided that police can strip search you at anytime they want

April 26th - A Spanish comapny, SCYTL, will be counting our votes.

May 1st - US Army buys $266 million of ammo from ATK.

May 3rd - Story comes out from a private investigator with sources inside the DHS that they are preparing for a civil war inside the United States

May 4th - Leaked US Army and DHS documents provide proof of US/FEMA detention camps being set up all over the united states.

edit on 9-5-2012 by dw31243 because: DHS Image

edit on 9-5-2012 by dw31243 because: Article

edit on 9-5-2012 by dw31243 because: Spelling

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Obviously Our government
is preparing for an attack of
Internet Savvy Zombies
or ISZ's
449,999,999 strong.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Actually A time traveler named John Titor Predicted a Second American Civil War look him up
edit on 9-5-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

He also claimed that as a 13 year old in 2011 that he fought a group called the diamondbacks... Lies and propaganda my friend.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

One of the main points of the time line is The Department of Homeland Security buying 450 Million rounds of hollow point bullets that are high precision and penetrate barriers. Why?

ATK Press Releases
atk.mediaroom.com...

ATK HST Bullet Catalog
le.atk.com...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

He also claimed that as a 13 year old in 2011 that he fought a group called the diamondbacks... Lies and propaganda my friend.

True the titor thing was a hoax,but the diamondback thing sets bells off for me,in only that I have started to see a rise in these flags around.

Just saying.
edit on 9-5-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Not necessarily. If time travel is possible then it is also possible that Titor's traveling back in time changed the timeline, or changed the outcome, or simply created a parallel universe of which we now live....just saying, that's all.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
On ATS there seems to be Internet Trolls that exists on every forum and thread. Why don't of you Internet Trolls post anything relevant to the Thread?

Why would The Department of Homeland Security buying 450 Million rounds of hollow point bullets that are high precision and penetrate barriers?

ATK Secures .40 Caliber Ammunition Contract with Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (DHS, ICE)

ATK Press Releases
atk.mediaroom.com...

ATK HST Bullet Catalog
le.atk.com...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Maybe there is a bit of a delay in the predictions?

My neighbor use to be some sort of Naval special ops,and he will not elaborate on anything I ask him.
All he tells me is to be prepared for anything.
He has this flag flying,the Don't Tread On Me flag, in his front yard and has several solar panels on his roof.
He still works for the military ,what he does I have not a clue.
But I do know that they have become avid gardeners.

But,I have noticed more of these flags and bumper stickers around,here lately.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Respectfully, it is reasonably argued that a thread prognosticating martial law and civil war in the year 2012 is a troll thread. What do you hope to gain by making such a dubious prediction? Do you honestly believe, regardless of how well armed Americans may be they could withstand the largest and strongest military in world history? Even if Americans could withstand such a military, do you honestly believe Americans are prepared for the consequences?

The Titor equation is a valid point in any thread predicting timelines.

edit on 9-5-2012 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
From the information, it would seem much more like a revolution than a civil war. For a civil war, there would be strong opinions and issues on both sides that people were willing to fight for. With the information give, it seems more like the government vs the governed and that would be a revolution to replace the government, not to divide the nation. There would be those who would side with the government and their authority just as some sided with England and their authority in our nation's revolutionary war.
My opinion of course, but that's what I got from what I read.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243
On ATS there seems to be Internet Trolls that exists on every forum and thread. Why don't of you Internet Trolls post anything relevant to the Thread?

Why would The Department of Homeland Security buying 450 Million rounds of hollow point bullets that are high precision and penetrate barriers?

ATK Press Releases
atk.mediaroom.com...

ATK HST Bullet Catalog
le.atk.com...

Well,why do YOU think they are buying all those rounds of ammo?
To go on a turkey shoot?
I know why,it's because of the ongoing decay of trust in the system of what has been the American government.
There will be a disruption of everyday life that will eventually lead to chaos.
The American dream has slipped away,and we are not happy anymore.

I'm just telling you I see the signs of it locally,through colleagues and neighbors.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What do you think about the Department of Homeland Security College Education Centers & College Certificates at all the colleges across the United States? Are they training the next generation of NWO soldiers?

Notice how the Immersive Street Simulation is a normal United States town of normal people and not terrorists.

Homeland Security Certificate

Department of Homeland Security Education Center

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

It is good to be awake and aware but there is a profound reason for everything that is currently happening in America.
America has been fighting for her freedom since her revolt against Britian in 1776.
Do we really deserve the freedoms that we take for granted?
Currently, We watch as our Freedom is taken away from us each day but most people have done absolutely nothing to deserve their freedom in the first place.
How do we fix problems in America like bad government, greed, unethical banks, drugs, gangs, whores having babies they cannot raise properly, people with no desire to work, people who purposely cut you off in traffic because they think its funny to be rude or cops beating a homeless guy to death.
The people who willingly line up to be microchipped will do it basically because it is the easy way out . The easy way to get back to their free food or their greed, unethical business practices, or pointless television shows. The path of least resistance is the lazy way out.

If we allow our freedom to be taken away, then maybe we did not deserve it in the first place.

Everyone Please, Stay faithful to Your Higher Power of Good and everything will work itself out.

Karma always comes back around... just the way we make it happen... Its called Yin Yang.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Exactly why the smart ones are leaving the city.

Maybe I might be in the minority,but everyone I work with ,they have property out in the "sticks" and avid hunters.
I'm not really to worried about it,to tell you the truth.

Jean said something about trying to fight the military.
Nah,that won't happen,those with the skills will retreat into the forests .
If they choose to seek us out,it will become guerrilla warfare,which as you can see with our present conflicts in which we are engaged,it will be a tough battle.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Surely to time travel back in time there would have to already be a machine available in the present to recieve whatever it is you're sending from the future.. It's 2012, I dont remember anyone inventing a time machine in 2011.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Surely to time travel back in time there would have to already be a machine available in the present to recieve whatever it is you're sending from the future.. It's 2012, I dont remember anyone inventing a time machine in 2011.

Surely? No, I am not so sure you have a firm grasp on the concept:

Some theories, most notably special and general relativity, suggest that suitable geometries of spacetime, or specific types of motion in space, might allow time travel into the past and future if these geometries or motions are possible.[18] In technical papers, physicists generally avoid the commonplace language of "moving" or "traveling" through time ("movement" normally refers only to a change in spatial position as the time coordinate is varied), and instead discuss the possibility of closed timelike curves, which are worldlines that form closed loops in spacetime, allowing objects to return to their own past. There are known to be solutions to the equations of general relativity that describe spacetimes which contain closed timelike curves (such as Gödel spacetime), but the physical plausibility of these solutions is uncertain.

Now please stop calling me Shirley.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243
reply to post by dw31243

One of the main points of the time line is The Department of Homeland Security buying 450 Million rounds of hollow point bullets that are high precision and penetrate barriers. Why?

ATK Press Releases
atk.mediaroom.com...

ATK HST Bullet Catalog
le.atk.com...

Looking at those articles:

1/ it is not a purchase of 450 million rounds - it is a contract to supply UP TO 450 million rounds over 5 years - or an average of 90 million per year.

2/ the Feds use millions of rounds a year in training - Slide 22 in this PPT presentation (3.5mb) gives DHS ammo useage on training as 33 million rounds in 2008 at 4 of their range facilities (totalling 45 ranges)

3/ all modern ammunitions is, by defintion, "high precision"

4/ The ammunition is hollowpoint - which is not actually all that good at "penetrating barriers"

top topics

join