It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starship Decloaks Near Sun

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
I didn't say anything about this yesterday because I didn't want to ruin the parade. But its back....

CCD imagers are struck by cosmic rays, gamma rays, energetic particles from the sun, etc. all the time. Thats what this looks like. You can see the impact across two cells (bright spots) and then the ricochet and branch off to the right. It is instantaneous and momentary and gone, just like expected. Be glad it didn't hit your bones...

snap.lbl.gov...
edit on 9-5-2012 by intrptr because: spelling...

This makes sense, although I will admit that I didn't think that this type of phenomena was visible to the naked eye. Then again, we are talking about a mechanical eye here, rather than human, of course.

Thank you for this, intrptr.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Okay... look at these:

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
pec.yuku.com...

www.newscorners.com...

“The streaks in question are consistent with energetic particle (proton) impacts on the CCD, something which is apparent in just about every image,” Rich told Life’s Little Mysteries.

“Notably,” he added, “these artifacts do not persist from image to image,” — proving they are momentary blips in the camera sensor rather than an actual object in the field of view. Some images taken by the Lasco 2 camera are swarming with artifacts, caused by particles zipping across the CCD in every direction.

As a cosmic ray passes through a camera’s image sensor, it deposits a large amount of its electric charge in the pixels that it penetrates. If the particle passes through at a shallow angle to the plane of the camera, it affects several pixels along its path. The result is a bright streak on the image.

edit on 9-5-2012 by intrptr because: external quote

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Actually, astronauts reported a visual phenomenon that stumped them until they figured it out. This is a general google search result for that. Cameras are a lot more sensitive than the human eye. I wouldn't want to be out there though when a CME went by to see just how sensitive.

www.google.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I don't think it's a tether incident only because the same exact ship or whatever it is, showed up in the previous month on the quadrant III of (x,y), then it shows up on the y Axis of the quadrants I base line.

impossible and improbable.

Ship or whatever it is

*I'm really getting into this Math now.
Speaking like a Mathematician.. BOHAHAHA
edit on 9-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

How is that exactly the same "ship"? Whatever it is it doesn't even look a little bit the same.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
I don't think a ship could get that close to the sun. Even with advanced technology.

Comet Lovejoy did and went thru its possible my friend. I dont know what it is. It could be there may be forces doing this to ALERT EA*RTH they are here why in intergalactal space near SOL. Like saying PREPARE for if were here so are the others. I dont know what it is personally but dont doubt anything.
edit on 5/10/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
“Maybe this world is another planet's Hell.”

Aldous Huxley quote (English Novelist and Critic, 1894-1963)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
“The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is at all comprehensible.”

Albert Einstein quote (German born American Physicist who developed the special and general theories of relativity. Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921. 1879-1955)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ambrosia and
sum... love for/of wisdom

“THEOSOPHY, n. An ancient faith having all the certitude of religion and all the mystery of science. The modern Theosophist holds, with the Buddhists, that we live an incalculable number of times on this earth, in as many several bodies, because one life is not long enough for our complete spiritual development; that is, a single lifetime does not suffice for us to become as wise and good as we choose to wish to become. To be absolutely wise and good --that is perfection; and the Theosophist is so keen-sighted as to have observed that everything desirous of improvement eventually attains perfection. Less competent observers are disposed to except cats, which seem neither wiser nor better than they were last year. The greatest and fattest of recent Theosophists was the late Madame Blavatsky, who had no cat.”

Ambrose Bierce quote (American Writer, Journalist and Editor, 1842-1914)

..ambRies ?

edit on 10-5-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Maya is a word for delusion, right? ...so

Mayan Extra-

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
loopylou
- What Paths Have You Got On Lottie?

pipkins -The paths on mine are membrane and wood chippings which we top up when looking a little thin and I have a few paths made from stones which are ok but a little weedy.
Two Sheds - I previously had bark paths, but bark rots and needs replenishing every year

“But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated.”

“Never mistake motion for action.”

Ernest Hemingway quotes

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Really good post. That's the kind of stuff many members may need to see over and over before they get it.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Well, if a ship can't, a satellite sure as hell isn't going to. So, what is it?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Wow! Very interesting! I wonder what he was doing so close to the sun? Sucking up radiation or energy? Hmm buy very interesting to think what buisness he has so close to the sun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join