It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Bible Real?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Bless you Starchild, you truly are wise.

So the question here: take the Bible literally? No. Take lessons from it? Yes. Which ones? The ones that don't harm other people, and will bring you peace and prosperity.

Unfortunately, human nature seems to deny this philosophy with a vengeance. What's ATS's take on this?

Well, I am but one small part of ATS, but my take is a lot like yours. When I was doing my religion studies and research, I did not completely discard the Bible and NT, no, for they both have good things to teach. Just as Buddhism has a lot of good things to teach, as does Taoism, and yes, even Wicca, even thought most Christians see Wicca as Satanism, or Atheism, but I assure you, it's neither. Study all, and take your choices for each, to form your own. Don't fall into dogmatic cults that teach nothing but negatives, or that if you do this, or that, you will have this sort of Afterlife, but, if you do something different, you will then have that Afterlife. This is all based on assumption, and supposition, and not facts. Know that you are a Spirit of High Order, of Divine Origin, with Royal Bearing, and that you simply ride around in, and animate that carbon based human receptacle you are in right now. You don't haver to do that forever.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Unity_99

My personal opinion is that god, whatever or whoever that is, is the higher version of all of us. The question is, how to become like that god?

It's a complicated issue...and I am afraid to start a thread on it, considering all the sheeple in attendance. What do you guys think?
edit on CThursdayam040458f58America/Chicago10 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

Well, Starchild, I would agree with you, but you are right about the sheeple. I sometimes hate to make that particular call, but reading some of the posts in here, makes one think like that. I one had a chance to meet with a Being I took for 5D. This Being, a male, looked very humanoid, and was dressed in a semblance of clothing, more like robes. He did not speak, but talked to me using Telepathy, his voice came in loud and clear.
I was not supposed to be where I was at, in Astral Form, and this Being ordered me back, and I was flung back into my body with such force, I suffered with psychic shock all the next day. My point here, that guy was not a God, to me, so God has to be a lot higher, right?

I once had a contact from the Pleiadies System. We spent a whole "night" together, actually more like 17 Earth hours. With her craft, and powers, she could be a God, but no, just a girl on a mission.
I asked her plainly what was her take on the Divine Source? She just looked up, and told me yes, they know there is a Source, but do not talk about it, or create religions around it. It just is. The Golden Rule "Rules", you know, everything else is just a distraction. Go ahead, what damage could you possible do? Just please, give me a heads up when you do?

The Ultimate Divine Source is up there somewhere in the Higher Dimensions, and don't anyone worry, all are headed there, and will get there, eventually. Even as far up in the dimensions as I have had the opportunity to travel, I came nowhere near the place where the Divine lives. I would highly suspect when one does get there, and lays eyes on the Divine Source, it may be like in Oz.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Greetings, Unity.

So, someone told me, Prime Creator is always finding Herself to be the Child of yet another Creation.

Macrocosm/Microcosm. I would say that is exactly right, Unity, makes a lot of sense. I would like to sit down over coffee and pick your brains for awhile.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I think we'd all like to. There's a few members of this site, I'd like to go out with for an evening, just to explore these things...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ceman43

Good point. I know that Solomon was of the Royal House of David, preceded by David himself, and succeeded by Rehoboam I know that Solomon worshiped the Goddess Sophia, Goddess of Wisdom, and had statues of her about his kingdom.
According to the Rabbinical literature, on account of his modest request for wisdom only, Solomon was rewarded with riches, and an unprecedentedly Glorious Realm, which extended over the upper world. His control over the demons, spirits, and animals augmented his splendor, the demons bringing him precious stones, and gold. It was said the beasts and fowls of their own accord entered the kitchen of Solomon's palace, so that they might be used as food for him, and extravagant meals for him were prepared daily by each of his thousand wives, with the thought that perhaps the Great King would feast that day in her house. Quite a man.
A magic ring called the "Seal of Solomon" was supposedly given to Solomon, and gave him power over demons. The magical symbol said to have been on the Seal of Solomon which made it work is now better known as the Star of David.

He was said to have wholly authored The Key of Solomon, (Clavicula Salomonis) and The Lesser Key of Solomon, the two best known of the Ancient Grimores. I studied into these during my Golden Dawn Teachings, and again during my studies of Egyptian High Magick. My take is, the Grimores are a mixture of Hebrew, Jewish, and Egyptian Magick and Demonology principles.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

reply to post by ceman43

I've heard the Knights Templar were invented for one purpose: to guard the records revealing the true fate of Mary and Jesus, as well as their daughter, Sarah.

The records still have not been found, as far as public knowledge goes.

Oh my, have I got a book for you to read!
The Templars and the Grail: Knights of the Quest
The Author, Dr. Karen Ralls, medieval historian and world religions and spiritualities scholar, was curator of Rosslyn Chapel for 18 years, and wrote a beautiful, very informative story that tell all about the Templars. I own it, and have read it many times.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I don't think it will help some to let go of the bible. Its not so much saying no to religions, but freeing the consciousness in the beliefs and overcoming the fear programmed to not seek further, so that one can begin to be more comfortable in discernment, ie. see the negative stuff in the religions and say, no to it. Not harm. See only Love and Goodness, as real, be grown up enough to be able to pick up any book fiction or fact, and pull away only the positive and ignore the rest.

What is harmful, and keeps many strongly in their reiligious boxes, afraid to seek further or trust themselves even, their own conscience, is the rules that are constantly give, not to seek outside the Church, meditation is frowned on, all psychic is demonology, if you walk away you are going to hell.

So the Fear is very real, and they keep people with fear. That should be a clue but, its not, no one wishes to go against the will of Goodness or Faith in Goodness, either. They want to take no chances.

Well said Unity, and insightful. Unless one has seen and experienced it firsthand, they have no idea how deeply that fear becomes ingrained in the psyche.

Then again, there is another element that concerns me with all Faiths, ALL OF THEM, the codings to Saturn, including the Black Box at Mecca. ALL of them.

Do you have any good sources for this I could read.
edit on 5/10/2012 by Klassified because: clarity

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I'll take some time in a bit to search for the some sources, the best one I had was taken off whenever I linked it, now its back as a private link and it was so good. But there are many others, just that one put it all in one spot for easy access.

en.wikipedia.org...

For the Canaanites, Ēl or Il was the supreme god, the father of mankind and all creatures.[14] He may have been a desert god at some point, as the myths say that he had two wives and built a sanctuary with them and his new children in the desert. El had fathered many gods, but most important were Hadad, Yam, and Mot, each share similar attributes to the Greco-Roman gods: Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades respectively.....

(the whole thing is good just too long)

....The fragmentary text RS 24.258 describes a banquet to which Ēl invites the other gods and then disgraces himself by becoming outrageously drunk and passing out after confronting an otherwise unknown Hubbay, "he with the horns and tail". The text ends with an incantation for the cure of some disease, possibly hangover.[16][17]

Hebrew Bible

This suggests the identity of Yahweh with either Ēl, in his aspect of Shaddāi, or with a god called Shaddāi.[citation needed] Also suggested is that the name Yahweh is a more recent revelation.[citation needed] Before El's revelation with the name of Yahweh, it is said in Genesis 14:18–20 that Abraham accepted the blessing of El, when Melchizedek, the king of Salem and high priest of its deity El Elyon .[19] One scholarly position is that the identification of Yahweh with Ēl is late, that Yahweh was earlier thought of as only one of many gods, and not normally identified with Ēl. In some places, especially in Psalm 29, Yahweh is clearly envisioned as a storm god, something not true of Ēl so far as we know (though true of his son, Ba'al/Hadad). (Noted Parallel: El is derived from Sumerian Enlil, God of Wind.[20]) It is Yahweh who fights Leviathan in Isaiah 27:1; Psalm 74:14; Job 3:8 & Job 40:25–41:1, a deed attributed both to Ba’al/Hadad and ‘Anat in the Ugaritic texts, but not to Ēl.

Just a bit of background.

www.whale.to...
Cronus/Chronus/Saturn/Ninurta/Set/El

(this gets into a lot of it)

www.varchive.org...
The Worship of Saturn

The Code To The Matrix is a good pdf, free.

Michael Tsarion - The Irish Origins of Civilization - 1/6

This information goes into the far ancient past, and what I would even call the cycles, and ties very much into this:

www.burlingtonnews.net...
The Red Haired (and Blond) mummies found throughout the world and links.

I've been told the reason the days are coded, ie Christmas is Saturn coming to town. You can still find pictures of the ancietn statues of biblical figures horned.

They think they're selling humanity off to the demiurges, ie, handing them over to the different realms with their top bullies.

But it doesnt work, all of it is being sprung perpetually by Family, Dad/Mom/Christ, even Isaiah 28 goes on about the mystery school and how instead of meeting with angels they're meeting with the dead and how all their contracts are null and void!

Talks about too many laws and burdens, and what the real purpose of the school is, for people to learn love and goodness quickly, the equality, and leave quickly, but instead, they run soul traps, and karma, and codings, and Isaiah asked, how many times do you till a field to get the crop off, ie. children who passed the grade?

And then admonished them in how htey were to set good examples of righteousness, ie be Christ, be Buddha, be Love and Gentleness and Equality, not be Wolves beating people into saying ouch that hurts, I'm sorry, and mistreating God/Good Families children.

I love Isaiah 28, its all there, he really understood their game and how distorted they were.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here are some terrific videos just full of information, you'd have to freeze each fame and copy notes. Which is good because his tree of life link, which I want, only sells on Amazon.com not .ca, and I can't order on Amazon.com, they don't ship to Canada, so I'm trying to find a different retail link. Oh I don't understand how the kindle thing works, and I'm on linux.

But the videos are all free and thoroughly packed.

unslaved.com...

edit on 10-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Since we all know what this is about I'm going to post a couple of excerpts outlining key points in the rebuttal of the Bible. My personal stance: the Bible isn't required for people to behave. And anyone who has to read a lie every day in order to have hope...well, I don't know what to say to that, except "ooh, harsh."

Dr. W Graham Scroggie of the Moody Bible Institute, Chicago, a prestigious Christian evangelical mission, says:

"..Yes, the Bible is human, although some out of zeal which is not according to knowledge, have denied this. Those books have passed through the minds of men, are written in the language of men, were penned by the hands of men and bear in their style the characteristics of men...."

Yep. The Bible was not faxed from heaven, which means there will be inherent flaws. However, those flaws must be repressed, especially if the alternative is a complete revealing of every lie ever inserted into the Bible, which will inevitably result in Christianity being overthrown.

The only verses in the whole Bible that explicitly ties God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in one "Triune" being is the verse of 1 John 5:7

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

This is the type of clear, decisive, and to-the-point verse I have been asking for. However, as I would later find out, this verse is now universally recognized as being a later "insertion" of the Church and all recent versions of the Bible, such as the Revised Standard Version the New Revised Standard Version, the New American Standard Bible, the New English Bible, the Phillips Modern English Bible ...etc. have all unceremoniously expunged this verse from their pages. Why is this? The scripture translator Benjamin Wilson gives the following explanation for this action in his "Emphatic Diaglott." Mr. Wilson says:

"This text concerning the heavenly witness is not contained in any Greek manuscript which was written earlier than the fifteenth century. It is not cited by any of the ecclesiastical writers; not by any of early Latin fathers even when the subjects upon which they treated would naturally have lead them to appeal to it's authority. It is therefore evidently spurious."

Slowly but surely, every "fact" regarding God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, as trumpeted by the Church, is being retracted quietly.

This observation is by no means limited to the New Testament. There is even similar evidence that at least parts of Deuteronomy were not written by their claimed author, prophet Moses . This can be seen in Deuteronomy 34:5-10 where we read

"So Moses....DIED... and he (God Almighty) BURIED HIM (Moses)... He was 120 years old WHEN HE DIED... and there arose not a prophet SINCE in Israel like unto Moses....(Deuteronomy 34:5-10)"

Did Moses write his own obituary? Similarly, Joshua too speaks in detail about his own death in Joshua 24:29-33.

And the sources themselves! The original authors...they can't even tell the story right.

I'll leave this link with you, so that ATS may peruse at its own leisure.

The False Bible

Please keep all discussion polite and respectful.

The bible as a book is real enough, you can buy it and hold it in your hand.
Some of its contents are phony, especially the Christian new testament.

I

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

Once again, since you have viewed the contents of the OP, you should know that the question was explained more fully BEYOND the title.

It is a shame to think someone who proclaims such intelligence, would offer such an obtuse response.

At least you tried.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nahahh

Yes, the B.I.B.L.E. is real. To those that BELIEVE. It's a FAITH THING.

What a coincidence, so is belief in Santa Claus.

He's real to the children that believe and don't know any better just like God.

He sees you when you're sleeping, knows when you're awake, and knows if you've been bad or good just like God too.

And for those who might argue that this is insulting or mocking please keep in mind that it's just a "Faith Thing", if grown men and women are going to believe in God it isn't insulting to point the similarities between God belief and belief in Santa or any other supernatural faith-based being.

the majority of people have never STUDIED the WORD of God, for themselves.

It was reading the entire Bible and studying it for myself, without being spoon-fed by Pastors and Priests, that led me to abandon the book as the morally bankrupt collection of myths it truly is. I fully endorse people to study the Bible and apply critical thinking and empathy to what they read there

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I fully endorse people to study the Bible and apply critical thinking and empathy to what they read there

That's essentially what I do. Unfortunately, people seem to be more interested and more...in-tune...with the more aggressive sections.

As a very wise man once said in a semi-good movie:

People love it when God gets angry.

Gee, I wonder why? Maybe it's because that's the only time he shows us he exists!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on CThursdaypm141433f33America/Chicago10 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

What you're describing sounds like a Jeffersonian Christianity.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

It is said that Elohim, one of the names of God, is a plural word...implying that God is one of many. Whether this means that we, as a collective species, are God, or whether it means that God is a separate being part of a race of such beings, no one knows.

It would be interesting to think that God is part of a race of beings, though. Ancient records suggest that very physical creatures from space had a hand in our earlier development...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I prefer to think I am wise beyond my years, though not wiser than many. I have much to learn; that is why I am here.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I believe the being you met was in the 4th Density. Since we have not graduated as a species, you are technically not allowed in that vibrational field.

We are currently in 3rd Density, although popular belief states that we will soon be attempting to graduate...and if we don't, we start all over again. We really should have been there the last time the three days of darkness happened.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Hi Starchild.

I haven't read all 5 pages of this thread yet, just your OP.

I have often asked the same questions. For example, the temptation Jesus by Satan story. Did Jesus come back from the desert bragging about how he wasn't lured in by Satan's temptations, telling the story himself. It seems so out of character.

And when Jesus was in the garden praying "Father, let this cup pass from me." who was there listening to him pray? How do we know he said this?

Okay, now I'm going back to read the rest of the posts.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

There is no restriction for vibrational field. We're supposed to raise ours. Fourth is infared and alot of greys there, 5th seems to be the Star Wars one, still heavy duty duality, always strive in meditation to go beyond the duality.

For example, here one method. If you meditate quite a bit, and are used to deeper levels, and seeking within for your Source, your Higher Self, youself, just more of you, (I pray and talk to Father/Mother quite a bit too), you could be using theta, that is really good, and/or dolpins/whales, nice too if its set low, peaceful. And when you really start to relax, you see yourself as a star or sun, with rays shining all around, and then see the levels, like Jacob's ladder in the bible, in relational to that pineal, or sit on a cloud or majic carpet and drift up up up through the light that is emanating from you, the photons coming through your pineal and dna, you might visit cities or landing zones, and you might see an angel ET pointing up, and saying, go further, go as high as you can go, and sit and wait in a peaceful spot for Higher Self contact/connection, perhaps having some questions.

And you can ask your Higher Self to send healing light and help to earth to Fukushima, to all the beings here, and see this light, green for healing plants and growing things, blue for the oceans, pink for love and awakening, pure white for raising frequency.

Also one that worked for me, was Ho'onoponopono, which you can google, was listening to dolphins and whales alot then for a week or so, freuqently during the day, was really seeing the positive, not seeing anything negative in anyone, seeing all the negative in people's behavior, even the Bush's and the Rothchild's as bieng pure distortion/deliusion and that you were never to play that game at all, but release all karma, and see instead that they have light within and access to their Source as well, and can be inspired anew, and you cleanse even energy on an item you pick up from the second hand store, just work at seeing eveyrone as Light/Love, their original forms and being inspired by Source. Don't allow the distortions to be real.

That was roughly December of 2010 I think, and my frequency soared to this buzzing fine light field, so high, every thought brought a guide and someone answering, I felt Family around me nonstop and it was wonderful but you could not live like that daily.

A friend from South America wrote me and said he sensed my frequency was high and was suggesting ways to ground, and what worked was, the snow melted, and I ran outside barefeet on the cold damp grass and ran my fingers over the rough bark of a tree outside, this was an impluse that I obeyed and it worked.

I felt like I was going to float off permanently.

We're not supposed to be 3D, we're supposed to literally bring Earth To Heaven, or rather back home, and raise everyone's frequency by holding the highest we can.

We are constantly moving in and out of frequencies, from lower to higher.

To me, the bible, especially the part with Christ, is about raising frequency, Giving Does It, ARK Acts of Random Kindness. Love and Forgiving everyone, holding the positive. I'm sure he manifested healing through this. This is about the connection to Home through our Pineal and bringing more of ourselves or Higher Self in.

That is what is coded in the religion.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join