It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul winning the majority of delegates in 11 states, race much closer than people think (RT)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I logged on today to find a video from RT with an interesting chart which I think puts the race into a better perspective. The chart which shows this can be found at 1:50 of the video. When you factor in the few states Newt and Santorum still control, Mitt and Ron look to be about tied. There is still many states left yet to vote as well, with Texas being worth around 150 delegates and California 170, as much as 4-6 other states combined. Texas is Pauls home and I believe California will be a good chance for him as well . Anyways these are just my opinions, I know we have plenty of Paul fans and haters here so take it for what its worth
Here is the video.

edit on 9-5-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Just watch. There'll be a last minute pull-through for Ron Paul. I'm beginning to think the reason he's doing so good is TPTB actually do want him in the White House, but I believe Ron Paul will turn on them at the last second.

+13 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

She was right about that last part about the Kingmaker. Ron Paul will not make himself king, he will follow the constitution. He will be a president, the first true president in a long time.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
To all you anti-Paul Bot............

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
Just watch. There'll be a last minute pull-through for Ron Paul. I'm beginning to think the reason he's doing so good is TPTB actually do want him in the White House, but I believe Ron Paul will turn on them at the last second.

Turn on them? Are you high? He has been turned on them for 30 years!! And they want him in the white house? What are you smoking dude...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Turn on them? Are you high? He has been turned on them for 30 years!! And they want him in the white house? What are you smoking dude...

Well I mean think about it if they wanted him gone he would've mysteriously died in some plane crash or gotten assassinated by now, surely? Gingrich and Santorum have already dropped out and he has Romney running scared. Obviously the media blackout is establishment induced to get him a pity vote, that's why everyone's on his side, he is essentially overthrowing the system... because they are letting him do it.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is why I like RT news.. its because they actually report news and not what is spoon fed them....

S and F

MSM is like my moms afternoon soap operas she watches... drama drama drama.. sad music... duhn duhn duhn BREAKING NEWS>>>> ALL THE F@#$#G TIME.... MSM is lame I learn more from ats than I do MSM.. or at least long before they report it

The "pity vote".????... seriously you need your head checked, What I like about Ron Paul supporters and what no one is talking about is the fact that even if RP doesn't win these "crazy kids" are here to stay.. they will start running for senate as constitutionalist.. They will not give up and there is going to be a push for power from these folks... I think the government fears this and are trying to ignore but worse trying to get us fighting.. I think there will be riots at the RNC convention..
edit on 9-5-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I feel there are many Ron Paul fans still in the closet...when the votes get counted, I think it will surprise many in the MSM.

It's funny what some people may say when asked how they will vote, but when that little curtain closes behind them in the voting booth....then the truth of how people feel about the sad state of our Nation, will come out.

Des

edit on 9-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Well I mean think about it if they wanted him gone he would've mysteriously died in some plane crash or gotten assassinated by now, surely? Gingrich and Santorum have already dropped out and he has Romney running scared. Obviously the media blackout is establishment induced to get him a pity vote, that's why everyone's on his side, he is essentially overthrowing the system... because they are letting him do it.

I see your problem now. You believe they are all powerful, in control of everything. But that is not how it is. They are fewer than you think, they have to "manipulate" every other arm of the government and media to do as they please, every single time. And that takes time. If they want someone murdered, that is a BIG thing, that most of them will not even touch. In their own minds, they are doing the right thing, actually. They believe they are "good people" themselves, they are just not aware of all the circumstances of things that transpire and paint an ugly picture.

They are too focused to see what is beside the road. Focused on the target. And the target is a world where everyone lives together as one, under one banner, united in the NWO.

In their mind the NWO is a good thing, and they may not even call it NWO, but rather things such as "the fusion of the EU and the USA policies in certain matters" and variations thereof hundreds of times on TV and all over MSM over a period of several years. And this is not just about the EU and USA, but also the Asian countries, the muslim countries(which are getting assimilated through other means ATM, namely warfare) and eventually reaching out to space.

So if you really think about it, they are not all powerful, they just are really focused on their mission and will never give it up. That is the problem we are facing. Ron Paul may live, even if he becomes President, since that may actually be what is needed for these people to wake up themselves.

We are already half there.
edit on 9-5-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The establishment is NOT LETTING him do anything,, Its the delegates that are workin their butts off,,thats how he is gonna win...Go bots Go!!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Could people wake up and stop listening to main stream media hacks. Ron Paul is completely electable.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Where are all the anti-Paul trolls ?
It must be past their bed time !

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE

I think I hear them saying their nightly prayers...shhhhh....listen...

Now I lay me down to sleep.
I pray Obama my soul to keep
If I should die before I wake
I give Obama my house to take

Yeppers...they're off to beddy-bye.....

Des:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tehdouglas
I logged on today to find a video from RT with an interesting chart which I think puts the race into a better perspective. The chart which shows this can be found at 1:50 of the video. When you factor in the few states Newt and Santorum still control, Mitt and Ron look to be about tied. There is still many states left yet to vote as well, with Texas being worth around 150 delegates and California 170, as much as 4-6 other states combined. Texas is Pauls home and I believe California will be a good chance for him as well . Anyways these are just my opinions, I know we have plenty of Paul fans and haters here so take it for what its worth
Here is the video.

edit on 9-5-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

I agree, it is NOT a wasted vote to vote for Ron Paul!!!!! -and screw Obama....what a manipulative ploy to suddenly announce he is "pro gay marriage" right after the whole thing with NC. -Obama is hoping that will sway votes and win him the Liberal and gay votes.....gays are only 1% of the population....and some Liberals are waking up and becoming Paul supporters....I hope he wins!!!! Obama is such a puppet....an experienced puppet as a face to represent our country....he has no military background to be the Chief over our military....he is nothing but a worthless lawyer....he took credit for Bin Laden....that was our CIA that did that....not him....I suppose he'll next take credit for all things credited for Chuck Norris. -I'm tired of seeing Obama's wife on Disney Channel "telling" kids what to eat.....they have a personal chef at the White House to feed their kids....she just enjoys being on tv.....I found it kind of comical to see her drinking a lot of ale in Ireland..then flip the channel to see her on Disney telling kids to eat small portions...lol...I hope Paul wins...he's honest and cares about making our country what our Forefathers dreamed for America to be....Go Ron Paul!!!! Great thread! thanks for letting me take part in responding! :-)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE

I think I hear them saying their nightly prayers...shhhhh....listen...

Now I lay me down to sleep.
I pray Obama my soul to keep
If I should die before I wake
I give Obama my house to take

Yeppers...they're off to beddy-bye.....

Des:

lmao...thanx for the laugh!

I was talking about this months ago here and only got laughed at by the trolls.

If they can't post numbers released by the msm, they have no argument.

The reality is, the Paul campaign stopped wasting funds trying to win the popular vote when they realized winning the popular vote would be impossible after the obvious voter fraud in Iowa and Maine. Instead, they just stuck with the delegate strategy, which was in place since the end of the 2008 elections.

I can't predict what's going to happen at the RNC. I fully expect the GOP to do whatever they can to prevent Paul from stealing this. But what happens when even the Romney hard delegates are all RP supporters which is what's happening?

I've said this before, he can always walk out of that arena and take about 3/4 of the people with him and go Independent. It would be the first time that happened. Romney and the GOP would face embarassment on a monumental level.

You can also bet on RP supporters from around the country will be in Tampa. They already have 13,000+ Vets for RP organized to march on the streets of Tampa.

This is history in the making either way you cut it. Even if Dr. Paul does not become POTUS, the r3VOLution has begun and will not end until we take the country back!

Sorry...WE WILL NOT FAIL

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Still not sure why people vote for Romney, especially if they are aware of his flip-flop nature.

If you vote for someone, it's typically for their stances on different topics and policies and their character. At least for intelligent people those are the reasons they vote for someone.
With that being said, Romney seems like the WORST candidate to vote for. Changing his stance on so many policies and topics shows that if you vote for him based on his stances, they could change at any minute, which ultimately shows that he is a man of poor character and quite frankly, a liar... but somehow, he still gets votes.

Obama isn't much better. He's flip flopped on plenty of topics himself. Guantanamo? Pretty big one there. Planned for a detailed and comprehensive space program. Look where that went... spent on attempts to fix other screw-ups.
His list goes on and on.

So far, they've both made terrible lies and shown terrible character.
I don't want a person of poor character being the leader of my nation.

Ron Paul, at the very least, is consistent and doesn't flip flop on crap, and on top of that, I like most of his stances on things.

I just don't understand why the other inconsistent, lying men of poor character have as much support as they do.

...Unless.. Americans like liars.

Cheers

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm not necessarily saying he's going to win.. but isn't what we're witnessing truly fascinating? A political movement in the truest sense of the phrase. Maybe start keeping a journal for history's sake, cause (for the overwhelmingly large part) this revolution is definitely not being televised.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Okay, the BEST I could say about this thread is that there is much hope.

He MAY win enough delegates - I wouldn't dare to give an estimation of propability..
He MAY get to be president - if he wins against Obama, which isn't so sure seen from the outside of the US.
He MAY be a "true president" - whatever that means, but he will surely feel the pressure of reality in terms of treaties, agreements, lobbyists of the many different groups of interests and so on.

Will he be rear-covered by the Senate? By the Congress? Will he get their support? A polarizing candidate like him?

Are you sure?

I wouldn't bet on him, whatever his fans say. It is hardcore-politics out there, not some wishful thinking.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The analyst mentioned that Romney might have to adopt some of Paul's stances to secure his victory over obama.

Now would anyone here believe Romney if he said something RPish? I'd hope not.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
The analyst mentioned that Romney might have to adopt some of Paul's stances to secure his victory over obama.

Now would anyone here believe Romney if he said something RPish? I'd hope not.

The sad thing is if Mitt DID use some of Paul's stances they would be broadcast across all of MSM. And then when people heard Dr.Paul says the same things it will seem like Paul is following Romney.

It sickins me to watch the blatent propaganda machine that is MSM.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join