Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

CIA/Mossad plan to NUKE NYC July 4th, 2012 or 2013 Times Scare "Ball Drop"?

page: 1

join

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

they got away with 9/11

will they get away with this one, is this where Germany's 4 missing atomic/nuclear bombs?

i don't buy US's story that they run out of the "rare" gas to detect nuclear bombs and their blanket statement they can no longer protect them coming in to our harbors/shores- THE STAGE ***IS*** SET (once again)

and here we go... again?

edit on 9-5-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
hate to break it to you, but "the ball drop" is on New Years, not Independence Day

nevermind. confusing title. eitherway...no, i dont think there will be an obvious false flag attack on any of the holidays. people are catching on and questioning things more nowadays. its getting to be alot harder to convince the masses that the "terrorists" are responsible.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Not the only false flag they've gotten away with

A History of False Flagging

And I believe it won't be the last time citizens fall for it either. A lot of people are still very asleep.

I am just glad I don't reside in a major city, that's where everything will go down first, unfortunately. I have a feeling these cities will be shutdown and quarantined when things start turning for the worst.
edit on 9-5-2012 by GreenEyedVixen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

America's leadership has shown time and time again that they are lacking in any type morals whatsoever so to say that they may be planning a False Flag Nuke attack is not surprising at all.

People have to keep a watch on the elite in NY and all cities actually. If they start taking sudden vacations all at once...Run.

Strange Days Indeed...

Peace

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chickensalad
hate to break it to you, but "the ball drop" is on New Years, not Independence Day

nevermind. confusing title. eitherway...no, i dont think there will be an obvious false flag attack on any of the holidays. people are catching on and questioning things more nowadays. its getting to be alot harder to convince the masses that the "terrorists" are responsible.

If TPTB pull a nuke attack on their own people, I don't think they care whether anyone believes the lies that will follow. They will just state what they want and leave it at that.

If a nuke goes off, is the story really going to matter anyway?

Peace

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What is all this rubbish? Are people so gullible? Germany does have nuclear weapons. With such a flaccid grasp on the facts, one has to question the conclusion and intent of people who are clearly out to get the gullible excited.

With the greatest respect to the OP, they are succeeding!

Regards

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I watched this video and I don’t think very much of it, does anyone honestly believe Al’Qa-ida really does have over 100 nuclear devices inside America under government building ready to explode. Let’s face it if they did they are not exactly likely to announce it in letters to the media.

I don’t know where the OP got his dates form, they just seem random.

I don’t believe anything about this video or in the OP’s opening comments.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by Chickensalad

If TPTB pull a nuke attack on their own people, I don't think they care whether anyone believes the lies that will follow. They will just state what they want and leave it at that.

If a nuke goes off, is the story really going to matter anyway?

Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The part of the post I am replying to is:
If a nuke goes off, is the story really going to matter anyway? Today, 10-23-12, a friend of mine who works at a California Air Force Base mentioned the possibility of a November Surprise to nuke a U.S. City. Both Las Vegas and Chicago seem to be in play according to Internet blogs. I reminded him that every nuke has a signature that tells what country it originated in. His reply was that "once a nuke goes off, it doesn't really matter." Martial law and dictatorships are both possible at this stage of the scam.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
is this where Germany's 4 missing atomic/nuclear bombs?

What missing german nukes would they be?

top topics

join