It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IQ tests :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I"ve made 118 at the Timed test : Try these and try to get membership of the high IQ society (126 required)

www.highiqsociety.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i knew the site already, i got in the normal 145.
But there is a lot of differents iq tests, i did a lot of them, and some aren't accurated at all, this one specially is a bit complex, at least more than normal ones...
The 126 is just for get ppl also that pays to become a member, because when u get more than 126 u get the screen to become a member, u have to pay $

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
On an actual IQ test I got 148. On that timed one I got 144. Pretty good find Nans.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
i got 138 at iqtest.com i think it was
i will try this when soon as i take a nap

got up super early after staying up til 4 to go eat sushi heh

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
iq test are not a very good measure of inteligence, i did one and got 88 once.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
These test measure an aspect of your ability, not the point of your ability. These test can't measure things like integrity or faith. These test can't measure good or bad, love or hate. But they are fun!!!!!!!!!!! I love any test that puts a label on me!!!!!! I haven't tried it yet but I will come back with my score when I do. Thanks Nans.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
the first time I ran out of time. I didn't get to see my score and I guess that is because I ran out of time. So I took it again and I got 102. So I am 'borderline retarded'.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just got my email back...I'm a genius...151. But the online tests aren't that accurate in my opinion. I had one when I was in the first grade. It was set up with a psychologist and that stuff and I had an IQ of 138.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   

The 126 is just for get ppl also that pays to become a member, because when u get more than 126 u get the screen to become a member, u have to pay $

You are right about it :

Anyway these kind of test aren't really Intellectual Quotient testing because, the IQ = (Your Mental age / Your real age) * 100

This need to be a correct logic and reasonment evaluation to be in expermental conditions...

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
i took one and got a 153 back in 2000, now its 149..?
geez i'm getting dumber...

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Just for sh*ts and giggles, I answered every question in the Test for Extreme Intelligence with a "1", and scored 100 (Average)...lol!

I'll have to take the timed test when I have the time uninterupted...so far, my IQ test scores online have been way higher than I presume myself to be....

top topics

join