It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Admits Re-Education Camp Manual "Not Intended For Public Release"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

"POW's, civilian internees, military prisoners (ie own military), and refugee operations."

Yes this is of the utmost importance here, civilian's are certainly on the top of the list.
Scary is all I can say.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

What would YOU do with civilian internees in a war zone?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Iwinder

So now here it is, the biggest and baddest war that ever occurred and the need for prisoner space was very urgent and yet they constructed them as fast as possible.

Yep - and so??

Not even a half million Germans and for sure many less Japanese, so I ask why do we need a pre-plan for Millions and Millions as Carl Sagan would have said?

where do you get "millions and millions" from?

Well considering the Fema camps and how many there are what number would suit your purpose?

Nice distraction and did you even read the link I provided?

If they could house not even a half million prisoners in 1944/45 without proper planning how many people can they imprison with 10 years notice?

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

I would put them to work in the fields and the roads, why is that so hard, armed guards that should do it.
The whole thing is there is a war zone,and there is an attack zone with no prisoners.
When we see an influx of POW's as you call them and the numbers start hitting half a million then we are in a "war zone" and not until.
You can't seem to grasp that we are in attack here mode, we are invading many sovereign nations at one time but yet do not call it war nor are there many prisoners either.

So why do we need all these prisoner camps when we all know they won't see the light of day?
Regards, Iwinder

edit on 9-5-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I would put them to work in the fields and the roads, why is that so hard, armed guards that should do it.

.... You've got to be #ing kidding me, right?

You would use armed forces to force civilians of your own nation into conscript work within a war zone!?

Given your previous posts... I don't think you understood the question... because that is exactly what you are saying.

You can't seem to grasp that we are in attack here mode, we are invading many sovereign nations at one time but yet do not call it war nor are there many prisoners either.

Huh. That's odd. I could have sworn there was this o-so-popular place called Guantanamo Bay.

Someone up there making policy level decisions woke up next to a gift left by the Good Idea Fairy and decided that it would be a good idea to place prisoners suspected of being terrorists dedicated to the harm and defamation of the U.S. outside of said U.S.

So why do we need all these prisoner camps when we all know they won't see the light of day?

Because you found out. That's why.

Good job. You just threw the entire U.S. population under the bus. Now all of us Agent Smiths in uniform have to start rounding you up and putting you into these camps.... to prevent you all from learning about the plan to put you all in these camps.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Aim64C because: gramatical errors

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

What fields and roads? Right there in the combat zone???? so you are going to ignore your obligation to remove such people from the combat zone?? If not then how are you going to move them? who is responsible for doing so?

How are you going to house them? Provide toilet facilities? Feed them? what disciplinary code are you going to govern them with? who has the authority to do this? Where are the armed guards going to come from? When are the armed guards allowed to use force - and to what degree?

remember you are directing this info to the US military - mostly made up of young men and women with no experience whatsoever in this activity - how are you going to pass this information on to them?

The whole thing is there is a war zone,and there is an attack zone with no prisoners.
When we see an influx of POW's as you call them and the numbers start hitting half a million then we are in a "war zone" and not until.

you have to deal with POW's (your capitalisation this time) regardless of how many of them you have - your troops need to know how to treat them, who to pass them to, what their obligations and duties are in respect of them.

your term "attack mode" or "attack zone" is meaningless - ther is a combat one which has meaning in the context of the law - how about you address reality instead of you own little fantasies?

more meaningless rhetoric - prisoners have been captured in both Iraq and Afghanistan who were POW's - and the received crap treatment - as per pictures from Abu Gharib for example, and the treatment of many prisoners in the early days of Afghanistan.

You want to simply dismiss reality because it doesn't suit your fantasy world where all POW's are apparently shot on sight and the USA pays no attention to what anyone else thinks or says.

In reality neither of those things are true - the fact that the USA tried to hide various illegal activities is itself evidence that the USA and its agencies were very concerned about what other people think - and they didn't
want the truth to get out in many cases!!

Here you have a perfectly reasonable MILITARY manual (not a FEMA fantasy) dealing with a completely legitimate MILITARY concern.

edit on 9-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Did you read the link I provided here ?
The chicken was asking what I would do with civilian prisoners, it is not really hard to answer.
Here in Canada and the US any Japanese and German citizens were rounded up and had to live in a prison setting, they did not however suffer, they worked in the fields and they played just like anyone else.
Every one one them survived the war unlike their relatives over the pond as they say.

So no torture involved and no water boarding.
Don't you people see what is coming down the tubes here?
Now if the chicken was referring to all US citizens then that is one scary thought..........
I will say it one more time here there are hardly any surviving prisoners available to fill any POW camps now nor will there be any in the future.
So just what are these camps for then?
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

What fields and roads? Right there in the combat zone???? so you are going to ignore your obligation to remove such people from the combat zone?? If not then how are you going to move them? who is responsible for doing so?

What combat zone?
Did you mean an invasion zone of a sovereign nation?

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Aim64C

Did you read the link I provided here ?
The chicken was asking what I would do with civilian prisoners, it is not really hard to answer.

Yeah it is easy to give a simplistic answer and not consider what it takes to actually give it effect.

Here in Canada and the US any Japanese and German citizens were rounded up and had to live in a prison setting, they did not however suffer, they worked in the fields and they played just like anyone else.
Every one one them survived the war unlike their relatives over the pond as they say.

Wrong and wrong and wrong

So no torture involved and no water boarding.
Don't you people see what is coming down the tubes here?
Now if the chicken was referring to all US citizens then that is one scary thought..........
I will say it one more time here there are hardly any surviving prisoners available to fill any POW camps now nor will there be any in the future.
So just what are these camps for then?
Regards, Iwinder

What camps?

the manual is not about camps - it is about what to do with prosoners of various classes that might be taken at vaious times of conflict and war.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

What combat zone?
Did you mean an invasion zone of a sovereign nation?

Any combat zone at all - perhaps you could do a little research on the actual manual (I provided a link) and see what it says about the matter rather than demonstrating ignorance.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Everybody calm down, for Pete's sake!

Look at it this way: Now we have a manual for what to do with all our prisoners after the revolution. You wouldn't want your congresspeople or your Attorneys General, or your local Fed bankers living in your backyard shed being guarded by your retarded cousin Ernie, would you?

How nice of them, I say, to have provided themselves these lovely FEMA camps and instructions for running them. Now we won't be accused of mistreating prisoners....

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swing80s
All aboard the FEMA Express!!! *choo**choo* "Hmmpf... what's making that sickly sweet smell that our cattle car keeps getting closer to??" "Ahh I'm sure it's just a de-lousing station son!"

Exactly the point. I've been expecting this for probably 15 years, now.

It also isn't for immigrants. It's for Americans themselves. The very fact that Americans would be willing to let it happen to immigrants, and be complacent about it if it wasn't happening to them, is an example of their own degeneracy and apathy causing their downfall.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
In Alabama some friends of mine volunteered to work with FEMA "as actors to assist in training for National Security and in case of a Natural Disaster."

Now, while InfoWars was wrong about Fort McClellan being a "FEMA Camp" (since it is largely empty barring a childcare facility, national guard outpost, commissary, and gymnasium), it is very close to a training ground for all sorts of military actions for during these "natural disaster/national emergency" sort of things.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The link has been removed...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

In Alabama some friends of mine volunteered to work with FEMA "as actors to assist in training for National Security and in case of a Natural Disaster."

It's called OPFOR. Think of LARP and apply it to a security/military standpoint. The more you develop different characters/personas - the more real it is for the BLUFOR. You create benign characters, aggressive characters - or have characters fluctuate between the two to fit within the drill scripts.

The problem is finding motivated people who are able to put on a culturally correct act - and who are also not overly familiar with security procedures (introduces far too much "metagaming," if you will). Like when I was on OPFOR for some of our workups; they paired us with Marines who were very motivated... but one or two of them commented to a watch-stander that he would sell the man his wife... which is simply not going to happen in a middle eastern culture.

Of course... they also dove over the C-wire and face-crawled up a ravine... they just didn't have the cultural background/training.

Now, while InfoWars was wrong about Fort McClellan being a "FEMA Camp" (since it is largely empty barring a childcare facility, national guard outpost, commissary, and gymnasium), it is very close to a training ground for all sorts of military actions for during these "natural disaster/national emergency" sort of things.

You know... call me crazy... call me chicken, even... but how else are you going to prepare for the handling of people evacuating from disasters (of various sources)?

I mean... you don't just wake up, turn on the news, and say: "Oh... Half of the East Coast just got erased by a hurricane. We should maybe, you know... do something about the thirty million displaced survivors."

It doesn't work that way. You need personnel trained to handle people, trained to act and react to various types of hostility (because if you don't - they will flip the # out, start killing people; and trigger a damned riot/stampede). You need to have a capable logistics system that is up to the task of delivering food and supplies to these people.

Look... It is what it is. A camp for holding people is a camp for holding people. Its potential for good and bad is independent from the fact that it is a camp. You'll be glad to have such contingencies in place during the event of a disaster.

If the government ever orders you to be rounded up and placed into these camps as part of some diabolical NWO scheme (or whatever) - then you should not be so fixated upon the camps and be a little more alert to the laws of our government (and those who sit in legislative seats).

I really don't know what else to tell you all. Even my cat was smart enough to reach over and smack me in the face when my hand would play too rough with her. She understood the hierarchy.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C

It's called OPFOR. Think of LARP and apply it to a security/military standpoint. The more you develop different characters/personas - the more real it is for the BLUFOR. You create benign characters, aggressive characters - or have characters fluctuate between the two to fit within the drill scripts.

That's exactly what it was, LARPing. I'm not sure what purpose it is used for, but I know what it could be used for.

The problem is finding motivated people who are able to put on a culturally correct act - and who are also not overly familiar with security procedures (introduces far too much "metagaming," if you will). Like when I was on OPFOR for some of our workups; they paired us with Marines who were very motivated... but one or two of them commented to a watch-stander that he would sell the man his wife... which is simply not going to happen in a middle eastern culture.

That would never happen in a Middle Eastern culture. Around here they do more natural disaster training for the soldiers and corralling hurt and sick people into medical tents, as far as I've seen.

It doesn't work that way. You need personnel trained to handle people, trained to act and react to various types of hostility (because if you don't - they will flip the # out, start killing people; and trigger a damned riot/stampede). You need to have a capable logistics system that is up to the task of delivering food and supplies to these people.

It's true. People do always panic, weather they know better or not.

Look... It is what it is. A camp for holding people is a camp for holding people. Its potential for good and bad is independent from the fact that it is a camp. You'll be glad to have such contingencies in place during the event of a disaster.

If the government ever orders you to be rounded up and placed into these camps as part of some diabolical NWO scheme (or whatever) - then you should not be so fixated upon the camps and be a little more alert to the laws of our government (and those who sit in legislative seats).

I'm relatively well versed in the law, and suspension of the 1st amendment seems fishy, even though it doesn't apply to this quote really. It isn't a camp for holding people, yet. When I say it's empty, I mean my family worked for a contractor to strip most of the buildings of all of their usefulness. The barracks, the hospital, even the radiostation have no copper wire even.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If it was all benign as some suggest, then why would a significant portion of the manual deal with
re-education of dissidents?
Indoctrination of political activists?
Reducation of facility population for acceptance of future operations?
its all in there, have a look for yourselves.

Page 277 of the manual states, “Detainees constitute a significant labor force of skilled and unskilled individuals. These individuals should be employed to the fullest extent possible in work that is needed to construct, manage, perform administrative functions for, and maintain the internment facility.”

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

I originally heard about this on RTAmerica, and I agree wholly. It's not just a "libertarian" thing when even the modern Russians think this is crazy.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

The Infowars article shows to about 4 sections of pages that are seemingly sinister.
None of them actually mention re-education at all that I can see.

They do mention identifying agitators, political fanatics, etc and dealing with them, as well as generally trying to pacify the detained or relocated population to reduce the need for guards.

further, all the US based activities mentioned are in support of civilian operations and specifically mention disaster relief - man-made or natural.

to categorise a handful of sections such as this as being a "significant portion" of the manual is pretty over the top.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join