It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heck's Goin On!! All MISSING: German 4 Nukes & Sub, KoreaN 8-9 Subs, Russian Plane! What Next??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

These kinds of troop movements are exactly what I predicted years ago when I saw the first 29 Palms questionnaire asking US troops if they would fire on American civilians during a military event/martial law. What they don't seem to understand is that a soldier being requested to do this in another country will presume that some other foreign military is doing the same in their country. The PTB might find they have a problem when soldiers agree to stop so they can save all of their families.

Regardless, it takes a worldwide organized effort by people without countries, who do not recognize any law, to pull this off. I hate to say it, but those people exist and they are considerably more evil than most even realize.

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Its kind of a weird thought but... The first thing that popped into my mind when I read this was the "Ashes" series of books by William Johnstone. In that series a breakaway segment of the military steals different missles and fires them on rival countries. Sort of a MAD false flag doublecross. Granted the timing is way off but with everything else that seems to be ramping up this year who knows.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Looks like Disappearing Object Phenomenon is no longer content with just car keys and TV remotes and has decided to go after bigger things.
But seriously what if this becomes a everyday thing with planes and ships and who knows what disappearing without a trace? I have a bad feeling about this.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

The German sub story is bogus. Don't believe it for a second.

Don't know about the NK subs, but that's kind of what subs do. They sneak around. Maybe they figured out some new tech and beat some of our measures. I have to look at the story to see more.

The russian plane? Obviously it just went down. New plane, the russians are notoriously bad at building safe commercial jets, they were flying low over a mountainous regions...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The plane is at least accounted for
Wreck found of Russia jet on Indonesia demo flight

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath

But Germany's claiming the 500 KT atomic bomb disappeared into the German sub, that disappeared..

why steal it (or fake its theft) unless plan to USE IT?

recently, Germany gave several submarines to Israel. it kind of makes sense Germany could not give yet a nother nuclear-capable sub to Israel then claim the nuke went "missing" separately.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Germany & Israel probably plan to detonate it on UK or US - and blame IRAN!

Germany subsidized a whooping 50%-100% of all costs on these nuclear-equipped submarines!

edit on 9-5-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Wow nukes are missing, Subs from Krazy Korea (north
) are unaccountable on May 21 some 70-100 thousand Russian Spetznaz and logistics troops will be in Nato Chicago and the NEW DC (Denver) While rumors abound we might not make it PAST the 20th with the S hitting the F, and China Has their banks coming to the USA and the Russia Stock exchange is closed forever. Hmm what do you think Mr Barry McGuire?

youtu.be...

edit on 9-5-2012 by merkej23 because: final thought

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Aliens stole them apparently. Check out these links

ETs/EDs Raid Chinese Nuclear Forces–Take 1000 Missiles!
ETs/EDs Raid Germany! Take Dolphin Sub & Nuke!

Sounds interesting.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkej23

oh, gosh

we havent come much far since Nixon atrocities, have we? except greater american WMD kill-power.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

Originally posted by LifeInDeath

But Germany's claiming the 500 KT atomic bomb disappeared into the German sub, that disappeared..

why steal it (or fake its theft) unless plan to USE IT?

Where does it say they are saying this? The one report I saw was ridiculous, from a very suspect "news source." Germany isn't even a nuclear power. THe nuclear club includes: US, Russia, UK, France, Israel, India and Pakistan. N. Korea may have detonated one or may not have. S. Africa WAS a nuclear power but gave up their bombs after a short while. Ukraine also had nukes for a while but gave them up, too (why, I'll never know).

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

yep Germany is one of the big 5 European Undeclared Nuclear States - i think that's mentioned in the OP videos & commentaries? (the other 4 im guessin Belgium, Nederlunds, Turkiye, Italia?)

Israel isnt a nuclear power either.

yet they have declared 200 undeclared (illegal) nuclear warheads (from where??)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and no, Iran doesn't have any - it has its nexdoor neighbors China & Russia with some 10,000 nukes combined (guestimatin)

yet.. the stage is set -- Iran is being staged to be hiding nukes in the desert and mobilzing them to Hormuz lol

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
They wouldn't be reporting it on the news if they didn't know what happened to them. We may not know, but someone in the government does, I'll bet my life savings on it. Something may happen, and these missing things will be the excuse for it.

Nukes missing? Seriously? Someone please tell me you don't believe in this....

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Here goes some info on these Russian troops

en.wikipedia.org...

With these troops supposedly coming over and the missing WMDs. I get an eerie feeling,

But will just have to wait and see.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It looks as though with all the foreign troop movements that the civilians of the home nation are going to go toe to toe with foreign military.
This is a recipe for disaster, allow a bunch of unthinking military pillocks to police your country bringing with them their pre-judgemental mindsets about the people in the foreign country, it wont be long before atrocities make it into the news, and then after that happens, you can guarantee people will not take it lying down and all hell will break loose, and rightly so.
You stay in your country, don't come to mine and attempt to intimidate or press political will, and we live in peace.

A Dangerous game to play, you cannot expect people to just stay relaxed with foreigners pointing guns at you and your children.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElOsoDurmiendo
Its kind of a weird thought but... The first thing that popped into my mind when I read this was the "Ashes" series of books by William Johnstone. In that series a breakaway segment of the military steals different missles and fires them on rival countries. Sort of a MAD false flag doublecross. Granted the timing is way off but with everything else that seems to be ramping up this year who knows.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I've read nearly the entire "Ashes" series and if anyone wants to know how bad things can get, they need to read the series by William W Johnstone.We are living in scary times and throw in some missing weapons and subs and anything can happen.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If there is a nuc war. and you can get a first strike.
the Hiden nuc subs can fire thire nuc missiles at you.
becuse you can not find the subs!!!

and now subs are disappearing?
dos america have Any nuc subs left?
is this the start of the last big war?

or is some one building a army?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

wow

that's some DANGEROUS American WMDs!

Almost forgot about the 6 missing nukes from Minot Air Force Base in 2007. Six loaders and pilots all died within 7 days under mysterious circumstances.

digitalinsurgents.wordpress.com...
edit on 5/9/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

Any word on those missing Russian suitcase nukes?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join