It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION Ron Paul Delegates BEWARE!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It has come to my attention via facebook , from a coordinator. Mitt Romney is paying folks to find out who you delegates are and if you are going to sit out or vote for him. They are looking on facebook and if your there with Ron Paul stuff they will do anything to keep you home. If anyone asks me, Im a Romney supporter. Not sure where to put this so mods do your thing. Thanks and privatize your facebook.
edit on 9-5-2012 by avatard because: spekling

edit on 9-5-2012 by avatard because: 4got something

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Im not a delegate (wish I was though)

But, I say bring it b**ches!!!!
The wana fight dirty, then I can fight back just the same.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

So you are saying there is an organized attack on Ron Paul delegates to disrupt their travel plans, for the sole purpose of infringing on their ability to vote as a delegate in their convention? I'm no expert on this subject but this smacks of what defines a conspiracy. When a group of people set out to disrupt a persons ability to vote in an election, this is a form of voter fraud or something similar. When a group of people set out to disrupt a persons ability to freely move their person from one place to another, be it even through legal means, this would violate a persons civil rights.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I highly advise *everyone* to deactivate their facebook account. If the CIA wants your personal info, make 'em work for it!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Why would Romney care? He will have it locked up by the end of the month. What you all do at the convention can not effect him. Its not like this is even close.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Romney just won like 10 delegates out of the last 11 states..How is how is he gonna have it locked up?. WHAT IF the bound delegates sit out and wont vote? I think they want the names so they can try and get people to not vote for the delegates in upcoming caucases. No I dont think he is going to disable thier car or anything, but maybe people will be making calls telling delegates to stay home or something stupid. There were fake ballots passed out in Nevada to ron Paul supporters,,IF THE NOMINATION IS SEALED then why the fake ballots??? HUH??? HUH???

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
In 2008 at the RNC they strong armed the Ron Paul delegates posted security around them and threatened to throw them out of the convention if they raised their voices in opposition to McCain then the heads of State delegations claimed they all ceded their votes to McCain.

This time around it looks like there will be a lot more Ron Paul delegates then last time so I doubt such a move would fly. It sounds to me like they might be trying to Identify them so they can prevent them from even entering the convention hall on some trumped up technicality perhaps...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
So why haven't a bunch of Ron Paul supporters started trolling CNN or FOXNEWS message boards and forums, chat rooms, youtube and start to bash Ron Paul. With a new account, while doing this, act like a racist, homophobic, woman hating, religion bashing, drug using lunatic trying to offend as many people as possible. When you're done, the very last thing you type is

ROMNEY 2012!!!!

LMAO .Was just a thought, I wouldn't feel bad about doing it if I was younger and because Rney deserves it.The up hill battle they are making Ron Paul climb is enough justification.

top topics

join