It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peru says 5,000 birds, nearly 900 dolphins dead

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
Good I hate dolphins.

OT: I'm no marine biologist but warming waters sounds like poppy cock. In less the ocean was boiling that day I don't see how that could have killed them off. Though those hippies do keep going on about how fragile the eco-system is and if the oceans off a degree then 900 dolphins drop dead apparently.

We all know how intelligent dolphins are. Most of the cold water fishes are moving south to Chile, far from warm waters, and they are not smarter than dolphins. For that reason, the theory of warming waters killing dolphins is absurd and who ever believe it is an ignorant.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I wouldn't be surprise if that is confirmed soon by activists and denied by the government at the same time. An estimation of 1.5 million explosions (mentioned in my previous post), are very hard evidence against those assassins.

Now, consider the following information to understand how well planned was this crime against Mother Nature :

(Translation)

On August 18 and by Supreme Decree No. 052-2010-MS, have been amended Articles 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 of Supreme Decree 042-2003-EM, which established the prior commitment, as a requirement for commencement of mining activities.

Article 3 of the amended standard specifying how the mining concession holder must comply with this obligation, the same as stated at the time of submission of the EIA.

In practice, the new rule makes more flexible the documentation requirements for the initiation of mining activities and the administrative process required to be awarded the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).

www.cooperaccion.org.pe...:modifican-norma-que-obliga-a-empresas-mineras-lograr-compromiso-previo -con-comunidades&catid=54:comentario-institucional&Itemid=103

And remember this too :

(Translation)

Off the coast of northern Peru there are dozens of concessions for oil exploration devided by lots. Among its owners are the BPZ U.S., Korea's SK Energy and Savia Peru, which have exploration permits in the area recorded the highest mortality of dolphins.

www.taringa.net...
edit on 26-5-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join