It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenpowerscience Offgrid Projects

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The Heat above, now goes to Heat Transference. Turning heat into electricity. There are other methods too of course, but here is one!

Demonstration of wood burning Stirling engine

For a farm, I'd have roughly 2 or more energy rooms, one near or attached to the house, or basement, sound proofed, and made safe. The other attached to other types of businesses, ie workshops, power running to green houses and to other projects, possibly hydrogen producing projects or HHO, or something else, even stored in batteries for your neighbors, or sold back.

Some solar panels and windmills on the side. You do have to provide the power to make the friction heater work.

It takes those who can, getting together in small groups doing this, for everyone in the group and then looking out for your more vulnerable neighbors, the ones who can't, to take back this world.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Eric Dollard - Tesla's Longitudinal Dielectricity (Scalar Demonstrations & Wireless Transmission)

Storing this here. Tels'as longitudinal pulse current is different than ours, and it creates a beneficial bulb, full spectrum, good for us and plants, vacuum style no gasses, so it can be made out of a jar and pretty much permanent, could run your vehicles wirelessly, no battery, thats the thing. This lamp charges a capacitor. I'm pretty much smiling. I know what I'd do with a farm and workshop.

He has validated Tesla's patents, that were always explained away using archaic, conventional wording.

The difference between explosive orange/red, fossil fuel and destructive technologies and wireless that is harming our bodies,

and the Blue light, the sonoluminiscence or implosive reality and its beneficial rays and full spectrum.

The Theory of Anti-Relativity 1/4 by Professor Dollard

new topics

<< 1   >>

join