It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenpowerscience Offgrid Projects

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I really enjoy these videos and have saved many. Plan on getting this type of technology going first before trying a tesla coil, because you need some basic energy supplies that always work and from what I understand some of the more exotic types often need a jumpstart, or are over-unity devices.

For more exotic ie, tesla coils I was always worried for the safety of my children and would feel far better if my older sons, 21 and 16, were more familiar with other projects first, and in addition of course cost.

But I have always thought of a thread with these very good off grid type solutions, so here are a few.

www.youtube.com...

Their channel.

PARABOLIC MIRROR VACUUM POWER Giant Adjustable Parabolic

(graphic warning, he go cut and had to bandage it up)

FRESNEL LENS SOLAR FOUNDRY MELTING STEEL SUN USING A LARGE Solar "Death Ray"

STIRLING ENGINE FREE ENERGY SOLAR STIRLING POWER FRESNEL LENS

STIRLING ENGINE TAKING ONE APART HOT AIR ENGINE Solar Powered Sun Generator Motor
edit on 9-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

FRESNEL LENS 64" spot Solar concrete crusher Solar can melting

Inside an Inverter Generator, Car Alternator, AC

Steam Engine 274 Volts DC no load, Larger Steam Engine DC Generator Cam Gear Timing Chain

STEAM ENGINE 12KW GENERATOR Solar Mirror Array Death Ray

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I have to get ready for doctors appointment, will be back later, there were quite a few interesting ideas, including a few from other sources too that I thought nearly everyone should somehow be focused on alternative energy sources, from simple to exotic, from small to larger projects, even some that could recycled, such as bicycle tire windmills. Soda can solar panel boxes. There are so many things that could make a difference, while people kick back and work into more exotic types in the end.

Just going to add one more very intersting video before I go.

Make a Steam Engine convert to a SOLAR STEAM ENGINE AIR HOG ELECTRICITY

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ive been making parabolic mirrors for a long time now, using flat glass, then heating it to a certain temp, and letting it take shape to a mold, we're are trieng different minerals in the silvering process to get better than a 97% return in a reflection, some of the suns energy is lost in the reflection process, be very careful with these, they will burn your damn hand off or make you go blind, these mirrors can make temps over 1000 degrees, depending on the design

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

I'm impressed. I had a feeling that you could get burnt, cut and hurt on even simpler projects, but still feel they're the right place to start in learning anything.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Fantastic presentation on green approaches to today's energy issues. When I was watching thru these videos I started to think about waste disposal and how easy it would be with some of these techs like placing 2 or more parabolic mirrors in a polar array and placing the waste products in the middle. @ the same time aiming a Fresnel lens at the smoke from the waste to eliminate pollution. I really enjoyed watching these as I like to play with mirrors as well and wondered why didn't he make a vortex point in the center of the vacuum mirror with another reflective material like a nail or something to better point or would that cause energy transfer to lower due to the corners made from vortex unless coned..

These videos also help to provide survival techniques for SHTF situations with water boiling-metal cutting if needing to get to valuable equipment covered in debris ect. And with LIGHT signaling for long distance communications between camps. The sterling engine could be kept running if there was a liquid/fluid/gel present that maintains its heat and then can be recharged somehow. 1 can see you put a lot into this for others to learn and I can respect that. Thanks again Unity_99, hopefully none are forced out and have to use this type of tech anytime soon but it is good to have the knowledge on deck just incase.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 5/9/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

They have a lot of video's, over the years at that, so I'm not sure that hasn't been tried, but green projects like this make a lot sense.

Our back sunroom is a perfect to start with a solution, we can plug in the computer (its a game room) but its cold in the winter, no insulation, but the heaters blow our power. So I've thought that this is the starting point.

Also want to play around with batteries. Someone in Vancouver, drives electric pickup and he reconditions regular batteries, the kind people recycle when they're out of juice. From what I could gather he uses one of these to do it, which is also something to use an alternator for as well.

Scooter wheel Bedini monopole oscillator

Bedini pulse Motor from a car alternator

You can almost get those batteries for free. Replacing electric batteries is quite an expense. I've thought of creating a battery pack with a simple plug in to plug in appliances.

I have to look through my folder with more of the videos and pdfs I took because there are more advanced type earth batteries too that hold a charge, they're not just little 1 V charges.

www.angelfire.com...

I've even looked in salt water batteries as well. Salt water is quite useful.

Salt water Battery 30 Lights

Convert Salt water to Fire and Energy or even electricity Gas Prices going high

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
For recycling, threading is an issue, but I found this interesting. I guess its not a permanent solution in a real outage might need to construct many temporary solutions.

Universal Mount Generator Solar Project Mount Steam Engine

Free power- How to convert a washing machine into a water powered generator

Bicycle Wheel Windmill

paginas.fe.up.pt...

Ike Vawt Power

More just for design idea, possible pvp cut.

Redneck windmill (out of bike wheel)

I don't think it hurts in any way, to get as many power projects going.

Simple Thoughts "Solar Heat Panel"

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

SOLAR STIRLING ENGINE ALPHA STIRLING idea High Torque DIY OFF THE SHELF STEAM

ome Stirling engine powered boats

ideas.4brad.com...

Here some are discussing stirling engine based automobiles.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

STIRLING ENGINE ELECTRIC GENERATOR SOLAR POWER FRESNEL LENS No Load Test

Mirrors increase solar input and apparently even conventional solar works on rainy days.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
www.smartplanet.com...

Salt Water batteries for automobiles.

Batteries made of salt, water last 10X longer

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

6 Watt Solar Panel 2 Watt LED Light Emitting Diode Indoor Outdoor

3002ºF DIY Lava Obsidian FARMING Melts Rock with Sunlight 1650C

DIY Parabolic Trough Mirror made in 20 minutes Stainless Steel Mirror

less than $1 a watt DIY MAKE YOUR OWN SOLAR PANEL (PART 1)

THE SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC $1 a watt DIY Solar Panel Part 2 Make yo

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

$1 A WATT DIY SOLAR PANEL part 3 Encapsulation Resin Overview Wo

Build Solar Panels DIY - How to Solder the solar cells part 4 Solar Cell M

$1 A WATT SOLAR PANEL DIY part 5 Solar Cell Mounting ENCAPSULATION

How to build a Solar Panel $1 A WATT DIY SOLAR PANEL Part 6 humidity water solar test Buster

Archimedes Heat Ray Long Flat Mirror 90 ft.

This video illustrates the usefulness of recycled second life salvage glass mirrors for solar projects and explains where the Mythbusters went wrong in their latest attempt.

edit on 10-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Forced Air Heater Solar PART 1 Passive Heating Recycled Glass Soda Pop Can Free

This is a simple alternative to the soda pop can solar furnace. Simply placing a black backer behind glass with a very thin air gap allows for maximum air mixture. In later videos we will testing some 12v blower fans for different CU volume.

Forced Air Heater Solar PART 2 Passive Heating HOW TO CONNECT

Forced Air Heater Solar PART 3 Passive Heating HOW TO Use Sunlight Power Wooden Frame

FORCED AIR HEATER part 4

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I have to admit that in the rain, for 3 years, from early fall on, generating electricity from rain water makes sense, there must be ways to harness the energy in rain.

Piezoelectric generator LED lit by rain water

(UTP) ETP gr0up 57 : Rain Electricity generator Part 1: Electricity Generation.

(UTP) ETP gr0up 57 : Rain Electricity generator Part 2: Mechanical Pump, Water Spray(Gardening))

mini hydroelectric generator project

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
When I thought of the rain water generator, the little water wheels popped up and while that is interesting, what I actually was thinking of, is the actual pounding pressure, the KINETIC energy of the rain.

In areas where we're inundated 8 months of the year like the Fraser Valley, that is a huge amount of wasted Kinetic energy.

I wonder if there are pressure sensitive generators. That capture all those little rain puches.

inhabitat.com...

Someone else wrote about that as well.

Alot of wasted energy falling down.

Here someone came up with a generator to capture vibrations and movements. It only makes sense.

www.gizmag.com...

Ocean energy, wave energy is a kind of kinetic energy and don't have a clue why we haven't been utlizing both sun, and rain, wave, all along.

www.alternative-energy-tutorials.com...

www.amgs.or.kr...
edit on 11-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Two ideas came to me today. Not withstanding that HHO is probably one of the better work horse types of fuels, ie water. And I have faith in overunity.

But I was thinking of a mini hydro electric situation, and kept trying to word a search to see who had developed the idea that came. I saw a perpetual system of water being drawn up a pipe, with minimal energy, and then flowing down and turning a wheel or two, and releasing several times the energy of pulling the water up, basically the water would recycle, so you wouldn't need a creek or a lake, just lots of top ups in the summer, though it could possibly be done in a self contained system, to reduce the evaporation.

Selfrunning free energy machine

I'm glad to this working, for there was no reason at all it wouldn't and it should be producing twice or more times the energy, and be a perpetual running system once the energy jump starts it, then it should run on its own.
edit on 23-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Also, wind turbines, usually work 10 km/hr winds, or more, there are low wind designs, but then you have to ensure there is zoning for such things.

So I begin thinking of pinwheels, and sure enough they have pinwheel garden lamps, big ornamental pinwheels. For example, sail boats use fabric, so why would not fabric wind kits, or pinwheels, or tubes create energy?

Then I noticed many beautiful kinetic energy sculptures that produce, energy basically, unending low wind energy, works of art.

Naturally I'd have these art pieces hooked up to batteries. And then I thought, well Telsa took antenna's and instead of picking up radio signals, they received energy and were hooked up to capacitors, transformers, and various ciruciits. Wonder if they could have gone through starship coils or other types to amplify it.

If you had wireless pick up of kinetic sculptures, why you'd just be producing tons of energy from ART.

Lyman Whitaker Sculptures

I believe these are the beautiful windmills of the wealthy and its time for us to join them. And not allow bylaws to prevent this.

Kinetic Art - Sculpture in Motion

At 5 42 it shows a large square with many small beautiful flat metallic retangles designed to ripple with low wind,and I imagine there is a huge surface area producing a lot of energy. I could see these as a second wall like barrier around buildings even.

Cool Wind Sculpture Garden Santa Fe 2

Kinetic Wind Sculptures - Vail Colorado

And just why can't this be picked up direct and wireless?

Giant-Sized Decorative Garden Pinwheels

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I was really interested in friction heaters, both water, the fuelless kind with holes. And know why they work, its resonant pitch atomically, then introducing sound or friction/kinetics, to create a change which causes the molecules to release energy contained, its a true kind of cold fusion. But our concept of fusinon is explosive, not implosive kind. We think by radiatiing, exploding things at each other we can induce Implosion, and clean energy.

Of course you can't.

This is true Implosion type energy, so a true kind of cold fusion which is different, it causes a release of energy by changing the pitch or resonance, but has to be done correctly.

When that happens sonoluminence occurs and cavitation. Capable of reaching the temperature of the sun's corona, like the cavitation bubble of a pistol shrimp does, that release of energy.

This is how friction heaters work, and yes its over unity.

Now, I couldn't help but relate to two forms such as the fuelless water heater or boiler/steamer, and the one with the wood, that took only a few pieces in a month or so, so very light on the resources.

That heat could in turn run many relatively quietly stirling engines in a little room and provide tons of electricity, and not to mention be flowed through the house in the form of heat.

Of course areas with a fair amount of sunshine, could be using this as well, such as a parabolic mirror, and a stirling engines.

Rechargeable batteries can be useful too at times, but mostly direct hook up to the grid of the house, and do some storage.

Excess energy, before being sold back, could in turn be used to create Hydrogen and store it, for more use, and run machinary, ie, an eco farm should have a warehouse and big workshops and run many little businesses with many family and friends, creating and generating grass roots free enterprise and success.

Monopolies are scarsity, grass roots free enterprise is abundance, for nations. And, every success creates 3 service jobs.

STIRLING ENGINE SOLAR POWER PARABOLIC MIRROR ELECTRIC GENERATOR

STIRLING ENGINE Solar Stirling Engine Compressor Conversion Solar Training

The rechargeable clean batteries from Japan ran on water, salt water, vinegar, beer, urine, what not. And they would work in larger ways too.

Joules Thieves, capacitors, there are so many ways to create the system and generator needed if its not hard wired.

edit on 8-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Sonoluminescence - Cavitation - NanoGeometry & The Future of Technology (See Vid Description)

The story of a cavitation Star In a Jar, and the life of a mean pistol shrimp, who performs knockout on the crab, well nearly. And a few other interesting streams of info, all about Sonoluminescence and Cavitation and how real overunity or rather cold fusion/implosion works.

NoPoPo Water Powered Rechargeable batteries (add salt water or acid in various forms and it works even better)

Heat:

Friction Heater

Tyndall's apparatus for boiling water with friction

(As featured in the Sonoluminescence video, and a fine example of cavitation, as was Searl's generator)

Build your own!

Building my friction heater

Check out his other videos!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join