It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominic the Evil Birthday Clown, Will Stalk Your Kid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is the greatest thing ever!!

Evil Clown will Stalk Child for Fee

Dominic Deville rents himself out as an "evil birthday clown" who leaves scary notes for your children, warning them that they're being watched and that they'll soon be attacked.

At the end of a terrifying week, your child will indeed be attacked. Deville, wearing a freaky clown mask, will smash a cake into your child's face, Metro reported.

I so wish I had a relative that was afraid of clowns...
edit on 9-5-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I need to hire this clown,but for some adults,for reasons............

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
thats terrifying i would crap myself if that happened. Whats sad is im sure some parent will scare there crap out of there kid with this gag, and the kid will need therapy for years afterword.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
That is fricken genius.

he should use this

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
That is too cruel. Some kids are afraid of regular garden-variety clowns, without some idiotic parent--their parents, for god's sake--scaring the bejeezus out of 'em with something like this. I'd say it borders on child-abuse--but I'm not so sure it doesn't fall entirely on the other side of the border....

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

He reports that the kids love being terrified.

I would hope that the parent would know their kid, if they are like a nervous little dog that piddles as soon as you look at them, you probably wouldn't hire this clown.

Most parents agree that their tweens would get an absolute kick out of it.

edit on 9-5-2012 by nixie_nox because: typo

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Never letting your child out of the house to experience anything should be child abuse.

My six year old watched me get chased by zombies, and now I am his hero. They are tougher then you think.

edit on 9-5-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

He reports that the kids love being terrified. I would hope that the parent would know their kid, if they are like a nervous little dog that piddles as soon as you look at them, you probably wouldn't hire this clown. Most parents agree that there tweens would get an absolute kick out of it.

I would of found this hilarious growing up, and if available I know my parents would of done this to me as that was their sense of humor.

They took any opportunity to troll their own children

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

all clowns suck.
clowns are evil incarnate.

-subfab

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have a neighbor kid and his nasty little friend that NEED this! Oh my goodness I would love to use this guy to scare those little buggers. What a bad @$$ idea, I love it!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

Getting back at bullies, excellent idea!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

I am not bothered by them, but I can certainly see why people are.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This reminds me of my Granny, who was entirely too fond of dark humor.

During the summer and after school, my brother and I stayed with her until my mom got off work. Oh, the things Granny put us through.....

They had just moved to a new house with a locked room. Granny spent about a month talking about noises coming from the room. Supposedly that room was the scene of a grisly homicide and she kept the room closed because she couldn't get all the bloodstains off the walls.

Anyway, I was about ten and I was lounging on the couch, eyeing that door nervously. Granny sent me to get something from the kitchen. When I got back, she was gone. I called for her a few times, then started to sit back down. That's when I heard the scratching sound....coming from that room.

I guess I spent ten minutes turning up the tv and hollering for Granny. Eventually something began to moan behind that door. I gave up and went to go see if I could find Granny, only problem was I had to pass that room.

I had just tiptoed past it when the door flung open and out popped some demon from hell, yelling and screaming. I shot out of that room, through the kitchen, and out into the backyard. I think I even peed myself just a little.

It was Granny, of course, wearing a Gene Simmons KISS mask (the one with the long tongue). I spent the rest of that day on the front porch waiting for my mom.

I sure do missy Granny.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I like the idea of this, but not necesarilly for children. There is a possibillity that this could actually traumatize some kids(possibly even for the rest of their lives).

Also, even if you had informed all of your relatives and friends, it could still be possible that a 'good samaritan' might step in and intervene, because they think that the kid is about to be abducted by the clown. Someone might get hurt.

reply to post by benrl

Originally posted by benrl

I can see how this↑ could be terrifying for some people. I like that↑ one quite a bit.

Not this↓ one though.

Dominic the Evil Birthday Clown↑:
Amusing? Yes. Scary? Not even a little bit. lol

This thread has reminded of a short film I watched awhile back

[color=85BDBB]Everybody's afraid of zombies... But try to imagine your self waking up from the dead... How would you feel?

[color=B3FFFD]The Clown (Le Queloune)

It's not bad. Definitely worth a watch.

edit on 5/9/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

The best part of your story was the ending.

Kinda obvious how it was going to end, but it didn't see this↓ coming

a Gene Simmons KISS mask
That cracked me up. Even more-so after trying to imagine my granny wearing a Gene Simmons mask. lol

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Never letting your child out of the house to experience anything should be child abuse.

Keeping a kid locked up indoors, isn't quite the same as hiring someone to terrorize them for a week, and then attack them. lol. I think there's a teeny tiny lil difference between the two.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Clown freak me out since watching that poltergeist movie when I was 8.

As for hiring this guy sounds like something my sister would do to her kids yikes.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PrestonSpace

I was readig threads from people who fear clowns, and many cited either that scene from Poltergeist, or It.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Actualy, people take advantage of sheltered kids. I was one.What I suffered was worse then what any clown could hand me.

I totally agree with you about predicting that story but not the Gene Simmons mask. lol
edit on 10-5-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

That was one of the greatest things I have read all day. Go awesome grandma!! LOL

My dad said he and a friend of his would go onto roofs of apartment buildings, dress up a dummy and put a noose around its neck, and then drop it in front of people's balconies.

Well, until they got arrested, lolol.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

To this day i would most likely have a heart attack if a clown popped out and spooked me let alone left me death threats lol.

top topics

join