It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Polished Knob Sighting 21 Enhancement & Video Analysis

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The fellow in question is Alex Player, and the story goes back to at least November 2010, and even then the alien/s had entered the house...and left, and his Mom was present so the story goes. They must be the most incompetent bunch of aliens you could come across, since this recent stuff seems to show them trying to barge their way either, in or out of the house through a patio door, when they've been there before. Apart from that, they still 'aint got ol' Alex yet. They came close mind you, when they dragged him off his feet and pulled him down a slope and ripped his shirt.

www.mydailynews.com.au...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
this did not happen in 2012 this happened a few years ago.... i remember this vid from there being a cat and then a alien pointing some type of laser

seems to be still happening

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Three times he manages to get video evidence on three separate occasions when there are thousands of real abductees who don't? He should buy a lottery ticket.

Also, his spiel on the sliding door seemed convincing until he slowed it down at 10:57. It bounced back a little once he closed it. Crappy sliding doors don't bounce back, I've got one.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

he's also spent his own money on heavy duty lighting equipment, and cameras, most abductees don't even try.

I can't say either way that this kid is hoaxing or not, I keep an open mind, and given how much I know about this subject and how much I've seen from this kid, I'm disgusted that so many people are so quick to "form an opinion"...what a bunch of egotistical jack asses. I never form solid opinions...I use them as I see fit and discard them in time for the next argument. I am liquid......

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

They don't seem to truly want to abduct Alex as they have had plenty of opportunities to do so. Alex's recordings are some of the best evidence I have seen in the public record. So far, there hasn't been any sort of "message" really and yet he has the most evidence of "aliens" and their technological capability.

I don't know about everyone else, but this seems planned out. I dare to say that this seems like more of a type of "disclosure" than an attempt to abduct Alex. The aliensight community is fairly small and grows very slowly. There has been some exposure to Stan Romanek with Alex's case: Alex and Stan skype chat

Not entirely sure what the "aliens" are up to, but Alex doesn't seem to be hoaxing as per what has happened throughout all his experiences/recordings. The fun thing is that everyone can almost live the experience with Alex through his recordings. Can't wait to see what sort of interesting things they do next

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

Originally posted by burntoast
this did not happen in 2012 this happened a few years ago.... i remember this vid from there being a cat and then a alien pointing some type of laser

seems to be still happening

Indeed and I'm sure it shall continue to happen.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
The fellow in question is Alex Player, and the story goes back to at least November 2010, and even then the alien/s had entered the house...and left, and his Mom was present so the story goes. They must be the most incompetent bunch of aliens you could come across, since this recent stuff seems to show them trying to barge their way either, in or out of the house through a patio door, when they've been there before. Apart from that, they still 'aint got ol' Alex yet. They came close mind you, when they dragged him off his feet and pulled him down a slope and ripped his shirt.

www.mydailynews.com.au...

I don't think they are trying to abduct him so much as trying to show off their capabilities. They only react in a negative fashion when Alex gets too close to them. So long as Alex keeps his distance they seem to be non-violent towards him.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
well here we go, speaking from my gut i belive this guy if, in fact, mr. player has hoaxed every event he has documented i think we can all agree, well perhaps excluding you gortex oh ye of cookie affinity, that he has done a good job.
in response to the "why was he filming in the first place" query, anyone that has viewed the original video relating to the op, will note that mr.player was filming his pet cat, a subject i find indicative of this not being a hoax due to the fact that twice he tells his cat to go inside, he seems worried for his pet.
the orbs are strange but the least important detail in my opinion as they could in fact be a number of things.
as an empath it is natural for me to sense motive and emotion through voice, alex is both stressed and very frightened (if this event was indeed hoaxed give mr.player a job in hollywood, hes good.) also note his verbalizations he repeats himself over and again, an indication of mental stress.
edit on 11-5-2012 by CagliostroTheGreat because: structure

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
forgive the break im on my ps3.

one would think that if mr.player were filming an event he knew to be a hoax he would not repeat himself but rather point out focal points of the hoax.

the being itself is intriguing indeed. it was said that the creature was only filmed in one spot as though it were stationary, this not entirely accurate, in the original footage the creature moves a number of times but i guess no one noticed this very obvious detail.

finally,i belive mr.player is a regular abductee, im not sure if he himself ever makes this claim, perhaps he is not aware of this. perhaps his mother is a subject as well. however i do not believe that is why the others were present that night due to fact that these beings never seem to have much trouble taking people. i really cannot say why they harass this young man or any of us for that matter. keep in mind, however, aboriginals have been passing down stories of these creatures since the beginning of their meager culture. but hey their hoaxers too right?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Everything in my logic tells me the vid is fake .
I don't need to debunk it because in my mind it is a crock of [snip]
Hoax's like this do no good for the subject.

People who make vid's like this are nothing more than attention seekers , as , in my mind , are people who claim to be abductees.

This thread is a joke.

DP
edit on 11-5-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
Everything in my logic tells me the vid is fake .
I don't need to debunk it because in my mind it is a crock of Sh*t .
Hoax's like this do no good for the subject.

People who make vid's like this are nothing more than attention seekers , as , in my mind , are people who claim to be abductees.

This thread is a joke.

DP
edit on 11-5-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)
the harshness is great it makes you seem like a reasonable person, keep it up, im sure its workin out for ya.

trust me you would feel a lot stronger if it were you. but i can tell you will never be convinced. to be honest, friend, i hope the others prove you wrong one day. it might do you some good.

but i agree there are *some* odd things in his videos, and honestly the more i watch the more hoaxed they begin to seem. i think the first is authentic, the others im not so sure of.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

the harshness is great it makes you seem like a reasonable person, keep it up, im sure its workin out for ya.

No , not harsh . Just being realistic . My life is fine and non-delusional . Can you say the same ?

trust me you would feel a lot stronger if it were you. but i can tell you will never be convinced. to be honest, friend, i hope the others prove you wrong one day. it might do you some good.

I very much doubt that will ever happen .....Friend.

but i agree there are *some* odd things in his videos, and honestly the more i watch the more hoaxed they begin to seem. i think the first is authentic, the others im not so sure of.

This comment is extremely contradictory. You either have an opinion that it is a hoax , or not . You can't have both . Why would you believe 1 vid to be genuine when you agree the others may be fake?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
youre right, it probably wont.

all the videos *may* be hoaxed, it is my opinion due to a number of factors that the op video is authentic.
as for the other videos they just seem to get dicey ( i only watched up to six) i never said that i believed they were definitive hoaxes just that they begin to seem... strained? i dont know for sure just like you.
oh and by the way, friend, my life is quite free of delusion i assure you, as i am quite sure yours is as well. i meant no offense, if that is how i was interpreted i apologise. i only wish you and others like you would shed the "ostrich" syndrome, the others have always been here and they are not about to leave.
a query friend: are you here simply to "throw peanuts" , if i may be so bold or are you genuinely intrigued by this subject?
i fear it is the latter unfortunately. but we are only human... right?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat
youre right, it probably wont.

all the videos *may* be hoaxed, it is my opinion due to a number of factors that the op video is authentic.
as for the other videos they just seem to get dicey ( i only watched up to six) i never said that i believed they were definitive hoaxes just that they begin to seem... strained? i dont know for sure just like you.
oh and by the way, friend, my life is quite free of delusion i assure you, as i am quite sure yours is as well. i meant no offense, if that is how i was interpreted i apologise. i only wish you and others like you would shed the "ostrich" syndrome, the others have always been here and they are not about to leave.
a query friend: are you here simply to "throw peanuts" , if i may be so bold or are you genuinely intrigued by this subject?
i fear it is the latter unfortunately. but we are only human... right?

Op's video is deemed to be the latest, the first is in the link I gave earlier, and includes these quotes,

“The first time I saw it was the clearest. It was not that tall – only as high as the grass – and a grey colour with a big head,” Alex said.

“It didn’t make a single sound. I’m a believer but I have never seen anything like this before. I’m open to the idea."

“Who would be out in that area late at night? I don’t think it could be anything else.”

So he is only "open to the idea"?? and, "didn't make a sound" and,"only as high as the grass". What grass exactly? all the filming is over a slope, and the grass nearest the house is patchy and almost ground level, beyond that is an undefined drop with perhaps taller grass, but nothing is specified there. "Didn't make a sound" yet he says it was in the house? Bilambil heights is, as the name suggests high up, but it's not that isolated either, and you can view it on google earth.

Text.
edit on 11-5-2012 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hmm this is a really kool vid, i hope its not fake though cause if its not its very remarcable.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I've been watching since the start. There are some holes in the story.

His biggest mistakes are in the Continuity errors after sighting 16. He and his mum supposedly fled the house and didn't come back till the next day.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Too bad its not there anymore i wouldve jumped on a plane to come experience it for myself . Maybe make contact. If it is real in comes back dont hesitate to contact me. Lol how exciting and scary but if is fake ya did a good job. There is a lot a real and fake footage on YouTube. . Fb- cayden Shelley

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Shelley42

Too bad its not there anymore i wouldve jumped on a plane to come experience it for myself . Maybe make contact. If it is real in comes back dont hesitate to contact me. Lol how exciting and scary but if is fake ya did a good job. There is a lot a real and fake footage on YouTube. . Fb- cayden Shelley

his videos are all still up on his youtube profile..and he had a recent sighting too few weeks ago

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
LOL always the alien is 'hiding behind XXXX' because to show it fully obviously would display terrible quality CG model and bad animation/mocap. So very obvious. Guess he just wanna work on his AfterFX reel

reply to post by ZeroPropulsion

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I vote for best post title on this one!!!! Seriously. Great. alright that being said..Aliens, .........hmmmmmmmmm, slimy green little richard singing laser toting Marshins!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join