It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Polished Knob Sighting 21 Enhancement & Video Analysis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Those doors also have adjustable wheels. Turn a screw and it drags, turn it the other way and it rolls free and easy.
It's easy for one to raise those wheels so it drags and scrapes for the camera.

He's taking multiple videos showing all his problems with aliens, yet, has done nothing to protect himself in the future from continued problems.
It just smacks of production.

The last video he makes, he will be mumbling in the corner whilst the video, on its side in the dirt, shows the alien puppet laser-pointering him as the Vid cuts to snow.

Just a prediction.

OP- have you watched the entire set of his videos? He hasn't done anything to suggest he wants it to stop.

Again, just my $.02

Cuhail

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

OOPS I apologize your door comments were about the original video. My mistake it won't happen again!
I agree it does have that "Blair Witch" feel doesn't it?

How about taking a stab at debunking the actual video though? What is your take on the actually alleged "being" in this video? How was it done? Did you catch the blinking? What about the orb that enters through the wall and changes not only direction but if you look closely and pause as fast as humanly possible it changes shape as well as direction and not just once? If that's a bug it's HUGE and VERY LUMINOUS and can PASS THROUGH WALLS! Fascinating isn't Mr.Scary?

Thanks for a decent comment where everyone else just named called. I really do respect that!
edit on 5/9/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/9/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/9/2012 by firegoggles because: I added an apology for almost missing something very relevant. I was a bit caught up in the moment.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I can see that happening for sure. The sliding doors could easily be rigged and I find it suspicous that he never even turns on the lights? is this to conceal a hidden "helper"? Could be or we could all be wrong. So we have to focus on the being and the orbs instead of the various props involved in the video right? Take a close look at the being and it blinks. Does look much like that famous video where an alleged alien is looking in a window doesn't it? Of course one could have to be a video expert to copy and past it behind tress and altar it's expression from that of the original "window peeper video" that lone would be impressive! But is it do-able? Yes it is?

That's how you debunk guys? See I'm even the OP! Observe and learn..

Now let's take a look at the orbs together shall we? If you pause the video before they appear and unpause and re-pause as fast as humanly possible you will see that the orb enters through the wall at an absolutely staggering rate of speed! Then it changes shape and direction a couple of times! This is the part of the video I find interesting? No laser can do such a thing to my knowledge? Then what is it? Does it move like intelligence is present? Yes? Then it must be a bug right? What bug is that HUGE and LUMINOUS and can PASS THROUGH WALLS ? And that folks is where I'm stuck !?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Well, I'm an old school ATSer, so, I'm not going to bash YOU for bringing the video to the forums for discussion. I'm going to comment on the video.

The "alien", in my opinion, is a puppet. Just because we can't see a production assistant in the bushes to the left, doesn't mean he isn't there. If it's a production, you're not supposed to see him. Puppetteering is some cool stuff. And the fact that the videographer never gets any closer to the "alien" to see either independance in movement, or, a production assistant in the bushes, makes it moot to comment on the alien. It looks like our general perception of what an alien looks like. Small, big eyes, quick glance. Had I the inclination (which I don't), I could call some theatre friends over and set up cams an do something similar. It's possible. And I figure if it's possible for ME to pull off a similarly convincing video, it's possible for someone whose purpose it is to try and make a convincing video.

Check out "MarbleHornets" on YouTube...wait...here-

Same kind of thing....(this is what I watched last night. Check out "Entry # 56" for the "Kill shot")

Cuhail

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I haven't seen any actual name calling on this thread to be honest. People are just chipping in with their prior knowledge of the guy posting these youtube videos.

It's all down to gut instinct at the end of the day, some people will look at them and think there is cause for further research because there is something that grabs them. Like yourself you keep going back to the blinking eyes which i don't think is something that stands out for me because I feel it could easily be done, puppets eyes blink too you know!!

I look at the whole picture when I want to summise whether it goes into my good video file but this kid is CLEARLY playing around here. The sliding door is a joke, you can't even see in the video if it's locked or not prior to it being pulled open.

No name callling here, I don't know why he would post these videos but i know that if this was remotely real he wouldn't be reacting the way he did. It's plain to see!!

I don't understand what more you want us to say about your thread, if i'm completely honest it seems like an exercise in getting thread hits up but that is my own personal opinion so please don't take it the wrong way ok?

October

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Another great comment. And I added an apology to my previous comment on your input because you did in fact comment on the video door rigging feature. I got a little carried away because honestly I'm ready for the knee-jerk people.

You have proven you level headed and have a sincere approach. If you read on you will see that even I debunked some of the stuff myself. What I really have been driving at and basically set everyone up in a way that now you can't avoid it is the orbs.

I find that part explainable and was my focus from the start. I don't need convincing about aliens as I have been an abductee since I was a child and on record on just about any family heritage sight of my family encountering beings from the sky. So again I'm not overly concerned with the Alien puppet or not. I know beyond the shadow of any doubt they are real and they are operating under the cover of night! I will say that if the alien is fake it doesn't mean that the Alien is fake or real for that matter it could easily go either way. Without someone externally documenting the situation there is no way to know this.The only thing that looks even remotely convincing is the Alien blinking and it not being apparent at ALL unless you slow the video down? Why do to all that trouble with a puppet that blinks and not really show off the blinking at all? That's one smart dude if he knew the blink would show up only during a slow motion clip? It's just the he doesn't strike me as being all that wise lol (but look at me I can barely write and I have an I.Q. that broke the tester so maybe he does have a fat noodle upstairs and plays dummie)....but i digress .. on to the orb factor!

. I want to know what role orbs play in the alien phenomena and this is some evidence there is in fact a connection. Do you see how brilliant this thread was now? LOL Ya I'm giving myself a cookie I know

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by October

Instinct has nothing to do with facts. Just as you saying the kid is "clearly playing around" is your opinion. If you read on just a little bit more you will get to the heart of the matter and ironically your instinct is serving you so don't entirely discount it. But don't soley rely on it? O.K. ? Make sense?

If you read on you will see me explain that I need no proof of Aliens as I'm a long life abductee. You will also see that I eliminated all the chaff and left only the question.. What are the orbs? If you follow my instructions on pausing you should be very baffled if your being entirely honest with yourself and with ATS. Those are not normal. Those are not lasers. What are those and how are they connected with Aliens or are they? If in fact they are anomalous does it make the "alien" real? No. BUT it does make one reconsider being mistaken about the puppet theory? Can we prove anything about the alleged alien though? NOPE. That's why in this thread I focused on the orbs. Oh what a web we weave huh?

Thanks for your input though. I do know where you coming from and all but, keep looking deeper....

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Yes I'm aware of that. Don't you see? That's why this thread must be proven to be a hoax at all costs! Why? Because if it isn't what are they going to do? Get those out of the trash heap and apologize?

I'm smarter than that any way...If you would read the thread you can see a baited and switched. Explain the orbs to me and we may getting somewhere? Or it could be just an trick of lights right?

My prediction: The orbs will be proven to be an "artifact" nothing to see here move along.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious anyway

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yes but the orbs show nothing in the video. You asked me to look deeper so I played the video back a number of times to try and get a better understanding of where your coming from. The Orb striking from right to left is moving at exactly the same speed as the door opening which would lead me to believe that it's some sort of reflection being bounced off the wall onto the glass. I really don't see anything worth looking into further. It doesn't need to be proven to be a hoax because it already has, he was banned from ATS for doing just that!

Are you saying that a known hoaxer may have caught alien controlled orbs in his garage AS he was filming his HOAX video?? that's a real stretch there i'm afraid.

edit on 9/5/12 by October because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

The orbs....

I have quite a few friends in the Paranormal Investigation crowd. Orbs are, indeed, a mystery. Some say they represent building energies of spirits. Others say they are an anomoly from videos, light defractions, etc.

I saw the part where they put the red rings around the orbs, but, I'll have to go back and look again because I couldn't see anything IN the red circles.

I've always associated orbs with ghosts/spirits, not alien/ufo.

Could you enlighten me on how orbs enter the "alien" phenomenon?

Cuhail

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by October

Yes and Yes. If you paused as instructed there is no way in hell those orbs had anything to do with the door by any stretch of the imagination! Please look again SLOWER watch them carefully! Fascination. I don't mean to insult when I say you really do have to have a really keen eye to even see them and you have to be super fast at pausing to really get a feel for how they move and that they change shapes etc...

You can say normal if you like.. But if that is normal.. I would love to see what you call bizarre!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

I have witnessed them for myself and there is a theory that says the orbs could be spirits. Some but not all spirits as we know them are said to be the spirits of the Nephilm spoke of in many ancient texts. Follow me on this...

If the Spirits are the actual disembodied spirits of the Nephilm which are said to be the offspring of the fallen ones mating with human women then that would make the spirits the offsrping or children of the Aliens! Because many incuding myself believe that some species of known alien are in fact fallen angels. It all ties together to pain one big horror show.

If you read Karla turners books or Dr.David Jacobs books along with the keepers we see again story's that reflect this though form. Witness accounts of Aliens placing spirits inside human beings with technology! That is a frightning though is it not? It also ties into the "black box" that everyone abducted see that is known to hold your souls that are placed in cloned body's and all sorts of crazy stuff like that. Then we have sammy Hagar song called "three lock box" hahah as crazy at it sounds he mentions ancient secrets the Father Son and the Holy Ghost" in the words to the song.. that song is OLD then years later it comes out that he himself is an abductee! Again validating this black box theory! WOW!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The orbs.

I don't see an orb to the right of the door as circled in the video. I do see the "orbs" on the door though. to me they are a reflection of the light from the background on the glass of the door. They appear to move in a wavy manner because if you look you will notice the glass flexes a little when the door slides open. the light on the glass will dart around when it flexes. That to me tells me that the force was being put somehow on the frame of the sliding glass door.

Also the acceleration of the door is odd to me. it starts slower and then speeds up. I imagine in my minds eye, since I'm not near a sliding glass door at the moment that the door would accelerate the fastest in the initial instance of it being opened by a person by the door handle. the farther the arm extends away from the body the less torque and the slower, in my hypothesis the door should move. But it looks like the door opens and keep accelerating to the point the door rebounds a little. To me that is indicative of a string pulling on the door somehow. The string would have to overcome the inertia of the doors mass standing at rest. once that initial inertia is overcome the same amount of force should make the door slide easily and thus slightly faster which is what it appears to be doing in the video.

I am going to take a closer look at the orbs again for you though and get back to you on my thoughts.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Oh and please do the pausing and such on the original video not the analysis video first then check out the analysis

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Yeah now that I look back on it there is an orb on to the right of the door about halfway between the door and the position alex is filming in. It does at first glance appear to be coming from the wall. however, we can't say that it's coming through the wall. just from the perspective we have it looks that way in my opinion.

That orb could be a bug. it's not that big in my opinion. and it's not that bright. it does flare the camera a little making it seem brighter. it appears to only move a few feet (like 2 or so). We have no idea if it's really halfway between the door and alex's position. we don't really know it's size. it could easily be either a bug or a dust particle. one thing though. the orbs begin to move (i think, going from memory) after the door is open. could be a breeze from the open door working it's way into the room disturbing the dust or insects.

Still in debate about the orbs in the video. I can't say for sure what they are.

That being said I have seen orbs before (grew up in a seriously haunted house) they didn't really look like that. they weren't as small or as intense in luminosity as these appear to be.

But then again if you ever watch the show ghost adventures they get orbs all the time that look like the ones in the video. however there has been some contention as to whether the orbs are dust or not around the internet.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Thank you for acknowledging these. I suppose "orb" is a bit of a misnomer because often they can be "pickle" shaped. Now that you have disclosed to the board in this thread that you have a history experiencing the paranormal I can't help but to ask if you have had any suspicious happenings that may be similar to alien type experiences, like sleep paralysis or missing time etc..?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Polished knob?

Am I the only one laughing at this?

Hah, I have to agree. It's a British term though, so I wouldn't expect most to get it.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Yeah now that I look back on it there is an orb on to the right of the door about halfway between the door and the position alex is filming in. It does at first glance appear to be coming from the wall. however, we can't say that it's coming through the wall. just from the perspective we have it looks that way in my opinion.

That orb could be a bug. it's not that big in my opinion. and it's not that bright. it does flare the camera a little making it seem brighter. it appears to only move a few feet (like 2 or so). We have no idea if it's really halfway between the door and alex's position. we don't really know it's size. it could easily be either a bug or a dust particle. one thing though. the orbs begin to move (i think, going from memory) after the door is open. could be a breeze from the open door working it's way into the room disturbing the dust or insects.

Still in debate about the orbs in the video. I can't say for sure what they are.

That being said I have seen orbs before (grew up in a seriously haunted house) they didn't really look like that. they weren't as small or as intense in luminosity as these appear to be.

But then again if you ever watch the show ghost adventures they get orbs all the time that look like the ones in the video. however there has been some contention as to whether the orbs are dust or not around the internet.

There is one other anomaly in the video by the open door. I didn't mention it on purpose to see if anyone else catches it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join