It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rochdale Pedophiles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

BBC are reporting again on it but label the perpetrators as "Asian".......................... They are acting just like the Police were in trying not to enflame relations. What does Asian matter here? Talk about a wide angle plus one that could mean everything from Turks, Chines, Mongloians, Kazachs, Israelis, Russians, you name it. What a disgrace to anybody of Asian heritage to lump them all in with that label. Fact is the guilty in nearly all these cases are Muslims from Pakistan, or their bretheren in India, Bangladesh, but mostly Pakistanis but the BBC can't quite say it like that. As bad as the Police who ignored the whole affair as it might enflame relations with minorities, before thousands of girls were abused in many British cities
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I think if I was Indian Sikh/Hindu or Malaysian or Thai or any of a large number of Asian nationalities/cultures I'd be deeply offended at the use of the generic 'Asian' label.

Things will never get better until we are honest and open enough to address core issues without the fear of being labelled 'racist' etc.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join