It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO Sightings Of April 2012, AFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
At least according to the author of the video lol...
But it is a pretty good compilation of UFO's and other strange occurrences that I thought some may be interested in.

I like the ones beginning at about 1:04, the strobing "chinese lanterns"

edit on 9-5-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Juggernog,
Star & Flag my friend! Great video with great sightings in it. All in such a short amount of time as well, I love it!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Yea, I thought he did a nice job on it. The Neumayer abduction scene was interesting

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Excellent stuff, that beats having to ratch around youtube to find new stuff, good compilation. Starred and flagged for bringing it to my attention!

The Antartica one is a bit weird but in 10 minute intervals that vehicle could have driven off in that time i think!

October

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Check out what our national security says about "Extraterrestrial Intelligence"

www.nsa.gov...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
yeah a lot of these look to be natural phenomena (mainly talking about the meteors) The blinking lights seem interesting as well as the traingles. Those look to be real mysteries to me.

The Abduction one was weird. Al I see is a shack in antarctica being blasted with light. the light could have been headlights, a floodlight. just about anything. I didn't see a UFO in that one anywhere, maybe I was looking at the wrong parts of the screen. But keep in mind thats really reflective snow so the light would appear more contrasted and bright than we would think.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCh0de

Check out what our national security says about "Extraterrestrial Intelligence"

www.nsa.gov...

Thats some interesting info, especially this part.

I f we consider tha t our own galaxy, the Milky Way, is but one of a t least a billion other galaxies similar to ours in the observable universe, the number ofstars tha t could support some form of life is, to reach for a word, astronomical. As to advanced forms of l i f e - advanc ed by our own miserable e a r th s t anda rds -Dr . Frank D. Dr ake of the National Radio Astronomy Observatory a t Gr e en Bank, We s t Virginia, has stated that, putting all our knowledge together, the number of civilizations which could have arisen by now is about one billion. T

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hate to put a dampener on the thread, but this guy has at least one video that was debunked amongst his collection.

His motives might be good, but showing fake vids helps no-one

edit on 9-5-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Oh well... I am sure that each one of them has been debunked in one way or another. They always are arent they?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Oh well... I am sure that each one of them has been debunked in one way or another. They always are arent they?

Not all mate, there's a few that haven't.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Even though I believe in ufos and have witnessed with friends, after watching deadliest catch a while back I will be more skeptical about orbs in the night sky.

top topics

join