It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get rid of a pigeon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
CityFarmer, you are using pigeon poop as fertilizer? Use a breathing mask, and wash your hands afterwards, or you could come down with Histoplasmosis. Look it up.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Yes I'm using it for a while but never get extra protection besides washing hands.

Just in case anyone is still following this thread I wanted to give it an epilogue.

The pigeon has become my best friend. It comes on demand, loves climbing on top of my skull and chill out. The best part is that it never poopep in my hair

I'm glad I didn't get rid of it

Peace

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CityFarmer
Yes I'm using it for a while but never get extra protection besides washing hands.

Just in case anyone is still following this thread I wanted to give it an epilogue.

The pigeon has become my best friend. It comes on demand, loves climbing on top of my skull and chill out. The best part is that it never poopep in my hair

Peace

Did you try any homing-pigeon experiments?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Originally posted by CityFarmer

Peace

Did you try any homing-pigeon experiments?

I tried once but not really far from my place. It came back straight away. No hesitation. I'd like to dump it 20 miles away to see what happens but my wife fears it never comes back. And she loves that bird too much already!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Update. It seems that pigeons are really good at finding their way back. I wrote pigeons with an S because I now "have" two of them. A classic and a dark one. Thought it was cool after a while but now there's just too much crap all over my place.

Today I trapped them in a basket and drove them 25 km from here so that I can walk bare feet on my root without sliding on a filthy juicy greenish poop . Unfortunately... they were back within an hour. I read they can fly up to 1000km a day! So now I'm back to my initial problem.

How to get rid of two pigeons..?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join