posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:32 PM
Originally posted by zorgon
Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes
is it too hard to understand the difference between lacking information
The reason many of us come here to ATS is because we seek information... So when information is presented, why do so many debunkers feel the need to
attack it rather than take a moment to look at it subjectively? Just read most of the replies so far
Whether or not you lack the info to discuss it, the photo is NOT in question it is real. You only need your eyes to see it is an interesting object
worthy of looking at
sorry, after reading some more of your fruitful posts here I felt I had to contribute some thoughts.
1. it's perfectly valid to seek for information
2. how can making a statement about sources being equalled with debunking? Sorry, that's just not a fair argument. You try to put me in a category
while I started with the statement that my lack of information doesn't allow me to say anything on the topic. That I call manipulation.
3. who says the photo is not in question? Yeah, it is a photo, that I will not contradict. But that's all I am able to say about it because, again, I
lack further information. Information you don't have either. What do you know more about that photo than what it appears on first sight? You wanna go
for that, fine, be my guest. I'll take my own way if you don't mind.
4. yep, as i said, i agree: it looks interesting. That's all... it LOOKS interesting.
5. as others - some of them do have more information that I have - pointed out: your title is misleading. I can understand if you are enthusiast by
something that appears to be in line with something you obviously want to believe to be the case. I don't have such needs. If proof of life on Mars
is found, well, fine, that's an addition to the stuff we know. If it's not found, well, who knows someday we will. Maybe, Maybe not. I really don't
care if you don't appreciate my way of dealing with information from the external world. I am a human being thus have limited means of understanding
that external reality. I follow my approach. If you feel different, please do so, you are fully entitled to do so.
6. coming down on people whom you feel are not in line with your views is not really helping anyone, is it?
I hope i made a point?
Please don't consider this as a personal attack as I didn't have that intention.