It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I AM" the documentary in full on Youtube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I just wanted to post this here, as it is a wonderful documentary and hopefully a sign that humanity is finally waking up as a collective to the reality of life, which is we are all connected and love is the most powerful expression of 'to be'. Our thoughts do affect the reality around us and if there is any conspiracy it is the conspiracy of separation and fear. We create the world around us and it starts in our hearts.... enjoy and much love ATS. We are awesome - I am D1 and so are you.

"I AM" the Movie Pt 1 of 3 (26 Minutes)

"I AM" the Movie Pt 2 of 3 (26 Minutes)

"I AM" the Movie Pt 3 of 3 (26 Minutes)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'll take a look.

Thank you so much for bringing it to our attention. I really appreciate it when ATS'ers share this kind of info!

S&F&TY!

peace

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Thanks for posting. I saw this on OWN a few weeks back. Very inspirational.

Highly recommended!!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thank you!

Was wanting to watch this for several months.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
cataka and sylo you're welcome. I am hoping we can have a discussion about the concepts brought up in the film at some point, I just just felt such relief that finally, some of the things I have been feeling and sensing would come to light through science now finally is (again). Our age has been so artificial in nature I'm hoping we will finally be able to incorporate all the simulated synthetic science knowledge we've accumulated into a new ways of doing science, where our focus is on spiritual concepts and mechanisms.

'Spiritual Science' and no I don't mean pseudo science but digging deep to find real proof of why things like kirlian photography, placebo effect , prayer effects etc. work and the implication of all is One. As human beings we have a need to explore and understand things and I have a feeling we will be at our greatest when our focus is on these concepts as supposed to divide and conquer strategies. In any case a much longer reply than I planned so I'll stop here.

Much love all

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I want to see a film that seeks to answer this question: why has the rule of law failed?
I want to see a film that seeks to answer this question: how do remove the insane from power?

Is this phrase: I AM really the best answer? Sorry, but that really falls short in my view.
That might provide workable solution AFTER the NWO was removed from power,
but I do not see how "good intention" will do a damn thing to fix the mess we
currently have. Certainly not in time to bring a FULL STOP to the current
1984 / 'Hunger Games' now in progress.

On the flip side, I did learn about why there is good in the world.
That was a mystery to me. And what this film provided in this
respect was very instructive. I guess I'm just pissed off at the
money junkies that I can't stand to sit still another minute.

HOW DO WE TURN OF THE MACHINE AND MAKE SURE THAT IT STAY OFF?

That is what I want to know. If the "I AM" could work, or did work,
what would ensure that the insanity of greedy people did not
rebuild that damn Matrix over time? I my view the key to this
rest with understanding why our legal system has failed.

Bottom line: it is time to hit the reset button.
Where is Planet X when you need it?

edit on 11-5-2012 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
I am hoping we can have a discussion about the concepts brought up in the film at some point, I just just felt such relief that finally, some of the things I have been feeling and sensing would come to light through science now finally is...

I do have a bone to pick with this idea the democracy is in our DNA.
This author of this article addresses this question and does a good job
of debunking this idea with Maslow’s Theory of the Hierarchy of Needs.

waynebrown.hubpages.com...

I asked the question, "Why did our rule of law fail" and one answer to
that might be this notion of democracy. Our Founding Fathers were
not to keen on the idea. They knew it would give rise to tyranny and
so it has... today this idea of democracy is just a curtain that the
NWO oligarch hides behind.

The Constitution and Bills of Rights were drafted with the express
purpose of limiting the size and scope of government; they did this
order to chain down the mischief of man. They sought to establish
a Republic (and not a democracy) in which the rights of the individual
were protected by the rule of law. They recognized that legitimate
authority resides in the individual; therefore legitimate government
must protect individual rights.

This means any power granted the government must be bottom-up,
from the people to the States, and in turn, from the States to the
Federal. Today this power structure is upside-down and laws are
written to enforce Federal government authority over the people
from the top down, thus the original intent of the Constitution has
become inverted and as such the Highest Law of the Land ceases
to have merit and has become null and void.

Welcome to Karl Marx’s America.

Even though nearly every politician, teacher, journalist and citizen believes that our Founders created a democracy, it is absolutely not true. The Founders knew full well the differences between a Republic and a Democracy and they repeatedly and emphatically said that they had founded a republic.

At about the time our original 13 states adopted their new constitution, in the year 1787, Alexander Tyler (a Scottish history professor at The University of Edinborough) had this to say about “The Fall of The Athenian Republic” some 2,000 years prior:

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage."

We have just made the transition from complacency to national apathy ~ which will surely be followed by dependence on the state and eventually bondage by the state. Deny a people the freedom of the Bill of Rights, and security becomes slavery.

unspy.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

Lol @planet X. Why wait for a hypothetical end of the world rather than try to make the world you are obviously living in now a better place. IMO everyone has a responsibility to change events and unfortunately that change starts at home. Unless we fully learn who we are and how we function then what does it matter what political structure is in place. It will be what ever we make out of it, because political structures, monetary systems, country boundaries are all concepts. concepts are nothing unless we chose to uphold them. I.e it is all in our minds.

If our minds where right then any system would work and be good but our minds are not right because we have forgotten that we are all the rulers of our social worlds. Majority believe there is something special or different about those who rule as if they are a separate species and some how have magical power to control our physical universe. The truth is they don't at least not any more power than you have. What they do have is the knowledge that what is in our hearts and minds is what will be. Hence what is placed in our hearts and minds is apathy, helplessness and fear. This so that those who want to make the world 'their way' can come along as saviours to save us from our imaginary prisons. I.e our selves. However in reality they are using our minds to power their dreams, and care less for our dreams.

So to answer your question, more of this thinking, more power to the people and less fear and competition as if we were separate from one another and more one race one home and collective ruling.

THE NWO conspiracy to me is the idea that one world is somehow inherently evil. What might be seen as evil is the One government to rule the world. But one world together for the same goal if the goal is a better environment, food for all and conservation and betterment of our echo system, then what is the harm? In fact I think this whole thing is set up to break our minds even more so that we will never unify. Because once we are unified then who can control us?

Minority can only control majority by fear. Fear is anticipation of an event as yet to happen. I.e we are controlled by the idea of what might happen, i.e the ability for our own mind to make up hypothetical outcomes.

come back to reality and we stand a chance of changing things for the better. Reality is we govern our own reality.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

F&S for the OP! I have been somewhat preoccupied of late and I was completely unaware that this documentary was even coming out. Thanks for posting, it was great!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
reply to post by wasaka

THE NWO conspiracy to me is the idea that one world is somehow inherently evil. What might be seen as evil is the One government to rule the world. But one world together for the same goal if the goal is a better environment, food for all and conservation and betterment of our echo system, then what is the harm? In fact I think this whole thing is set up to break our minds even more so that we will never unify. Because once we are unified then who can control us?

Let me define EVIL for you, two words: FALSE AUTHORITY

I don't think of people as evil, only the ideas (i.e., beliefs) that animate them are EVIL. Specifically EVIL has to do with the belief that one group has authority over the individual... we see this with government, religion, and corporations... they all place the individual under their authority--this is FALSE AUTHORITY, and it from this false authority and all EVIL stems. You speak of the good that a one world government could do, and perhaps there is good that could be done, but why do you think that good could ONLY be done under the AUTHORITY of a one world government? You don't say this, but you are suggesting it, and I think that is a BIG MISTAKE.

A one world government is sold on this basis, but it is a fraud. Any study of history should reveal this fact. And anyone with common sense would see the folly in trusting any FALSE AUTHORITY with such power. Remember, if they have he power to feed the world, they also have the power to take away what they give. Again, history is full of examples of this very thing. In fact, the NWO is not a conspiracy theory, it is a present reality and just look what they are doing right now. Food is being used as a weapon--not in theory but in practice.

The problem in our society is that we do not esteem wisdom. As the American Indians observed (as the Anglos were eager to commit genocide against them), the "white man" (Western culture) is infected with madness of greed. In the past this was disputed and many said that greed was good. Well take a look today. Who can deny that the 1% money junkies have taken over? Who can deny that our society is quite literally insane? We deceive ourselves with our madness, we breed that madness, and we reward that madness. Then we say MORE government is needed to control our madness? to my mind this is only more madness!

The Constitution and Bills of Rights were drafted with the express purpose of limiting the size and scope of government; they did this order to chain down the mischief of man. They sought to establish a Republic (and not a democracy) in which the rights of the individual were protected by the rule of law. They recognized that legitimate authority resides in the individual; therefore legitimate government must protect individual rights. I am a firm believer that 50 free states are far better than one (because when it become ONE, it doesn't stay free for very one). If our history teaches us anything, it should be this! Now consider a global government, it is like a ship without bulkheads or a theater without fire doors, if the ship takes on water or a fire rages, where are you going to run to? Where are you going to run under a global tyranny?

The fact is, our society is mad. The people who rise to the top of any hierarchical structure are conditioned not only to accept this madness, but to reinforce it, and to profit from that insanity. The cycle perpetuates itself and in this way we have created an Artificial Intelligence (dishonest money) that people call "the Machine" (or the Matrix) and it is this Artificial Intelligence that rules our world. If you link of a corporation as an Organism (a living thing) and then consider that on the global scale thousands of corporations make up one Super Organism, then a new picture starts to emerge in which the individual person has become meaningless. The AI doesn't care about you or your rights. You are merely a "human resource" to be used, abused, and tossed on the dung heap.

The Super Organism, or Artificial Intelligence, does care about the human rights of the individual, it only cares about what it was programed to care about--money. The Greed Machine has taken on a life of it's own, and it is busy doing what our collective ego programed it to do--survive at any cost using the insane model we gave it. The question is how do we reprogram the Machine with a new thought system? I'm not so sure that is possible, but what we could do is return to a standard of sound money--(like gold or silver) and if we did that, at least the Machine would be keep in a box and the FALSE AUTHORITY would have limits. Without honest money, how do you ever expect to have honest government? The best hope this world has is if America restores our Constitutional government and means restoring Constitutional money. Unless and until this happens, the future of humanity is 'Hunger Games" and 1984.

edit on 15-5-2012 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
How does the "I am " philosophy advise , hopefully resolve the fact that society has sociopathic, idiotic, unreasonable people in it.

new topics

top topics

join