It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Finds Gun-Stuffed Mickey Mouse in Four Year-Old's Luggage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
There are people out there who will most assuredly do this sort of thing.

Yeah and many of them are on the US taxpayers payroll

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I enter into that contract every weekend when I go to a bar or nightclub, as they do pat downs and frisking. And I don't mind the trade off in that case.

Not a big deal to me either, because the bar owner hires the security to fall inline with city regs to prevent weapons coming in.

Now...

The TSA.

Congress: The TSA Is Wasting Hundreds Of Millions In Taxpayer Dollars

Taxpayers money? What? Wait, hold on....

Private airlines, private security... Why are taxpayers footing any bills for the TSA? Almost sounds like a government organization when taxpayers are paying for it. In that case, the entire constitution applies.

edit on 9-5-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Not at all.
I'm simply telling you the real facts, not the internet lawyer conspiracy facts.
The fact is that your rights are not violated by TSA searches because YOU agree to allow them to search you. If you disagree with the TSA, or their searches, find an alternate form of transport. Those are the laws, that is the Constitution, this is the reality of the situation.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 5/9/2012 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Private airlines, private security... Why are taxpayers footing any bills for the TSA? Almost sounds like a government organization when taxpayers are paying for it. In that case, the entire constitution applies.

It doesn't matter who pays the TSA. Even if we were back in the old days the searches would have to be compliant with FAA regulations. The FAA sets the regs, the TSA was only formed to ensure uniformity between what used to be hundreds of screening companies.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

It doesn't matter who pays the TSA. Even if we were back in the old days the searches would have to be compliant with FAA regulations. The FAA sets the regs, the TSA was only formed to ensure uniformity between what used to be hundreds of screening companies.

If it doesn't matter who funds the TSA, then it doesn't matter who funds the FED, or it doesn't matter who funds the Police, the Army or anyone else for that matter.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Why would terrorists put up with the security at airports? If they want to bring a nuclear bomb into the US, they can just walk right across the border with it.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Total dodge.

You said:

I have news for you, you waive your constitutional rights when you purchase and airline ticket.

We do not waive our constitutional rights.

And you are advocating we be restricted when we travel by bus, plane, on public roads? This is lunacy. Our personal liberties are on all out assault right now.

If you can not see this, or if you support it I have no respect for you as a person. You might as well be an animal in a cage... that's what is going to happen to us if this is allowed to continue. They will restrict and control and monitor every aspect of our lives. They are trying now.

It's time to fight now!

If we don't fight this legally, it will come to a physical fight then we all loose. There is still time to change this but the window is norrowing. Your support and advocacy of these policies puts all of us in jepordy.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why is this thread already at 3 pages? This was covered yesterday.
So, say the TSA Actually Finds a Gun in a Teddy Bear? They did. And the Man Still Flew That day

And mods are posting here without realizing it's a duplicate. I know you guys can't catch every duplicate thread because so many people refuse to try the search function. It's just frustrating.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

This "one-off" event was mentioned in another thread (yeah, yeah! I know...two threads, same topic, different Forums...I know, I know!).

Reading it previously leads me to believe that it was a "domestic dispute" situation....where-in the estranged wife wished to "implicate" her estranged ex-(or soon to be ex-husband)....by "setting him up".....in other words, it was "FRAMING HIM" for the TSA.

The truly tragic part of this terrible narrative is......this 'mother' allowed her own child to be an innocent victim, in this attempt at "getting back" at her "ex" (or soon-to-be "ex"). The woman, the "ex", needs to be interrogated, and tried....by a jury.
edit on Wed 9 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Threads are allowed to be in BAN and in other forums, please leave modding up to mods.

Thank you.

And this is a very important issue. Our civil liberties are on all out assault.

The government continues to promote fear to pass legislation that is destroying the constitution.

The TSA is one very obvious target that is easier to bring public discussion on this issue, so it is all the more important that we expose what the government is doing, and how they are repeatedly using false flag events to promote terror and pass freedom destroying legislation.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

This "one-off" event was mentioned in another thread (yeah, yeah! I know...two threads, same topic, different Forums...I know, I know!).

Reading it previously leads me to believe that it was a "domestic dispute" situation....where-in the estranged wife wished to "implicate" her estranged ex-(or soon to be ex-husband)....by "setting him up".....in other words, it was "FRAMING HIM" for the TSA.

The truly tragic part of this terrible narrative is......this 'mother' allowed her own child to be an innocent victim, in this attempt at "getting back" at her "ex" (or soon-to-be "ex"). The woman, the "ex", needs to be interrogated, and tried....by a jury.

Even if that is what happened, you know the TSA will use this for propaganda to promote it's child (and adult) molesting activities.

This must not be allowed.

I also find it slightly amusing that the "new improved high tech scanners" did not detect what the old simple medal detectors would have detected...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

tell you what, you fly on the plane that IS NOT checked by TSA, and i'll fly on the plane that IS checked by the TSA.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

tell you what, you fly on the plane that IS NOT checked by TSA, and i'll fly on the plane that IS checked by the TSA.

Tell you what, you go live in a country that continues on the road to totalatarian control worse than Orwell's 1984...

... I'll continue to fight for a country that is based on freedom and liberty.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

ell you what, you fly on the plane that IS NOT checked by TSA

Go, fly in Europe...."domestically"....I saw, personally, just a few years ago....the SAME lax Flight Deck protocols that led to the 9/11 attacks being possible.

London to Copenhagen.....cockpit door WIDE OPEN for more than three minutes. I was in Business Class, on BA...row 2. Ship right (starboard)...had a perfect view.

I SAW it!! In 2008.

So......there is NO "TSA" in London...nor anywhere in Europe.

Try again!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
Go, fly in Europe...."domestically"....I saw, personally, just a few years ago....the SAME lax Flight Deck protocols that led to the 9/11 attacks being possible.
Try again!

I don't think it was "relaxed protocols" that led to 9/11 I think it was either:

1. government/rogue government agencies false flag attack or
2. goverment attacking muslim countries and sticking our nose in what was none of our business.

The CIA has been blatantly waring on sovereign nations all over the world for decades, we need to reign in all these rouge agencies who want to illegally promote wars all over the world for profit and control... now they are turning on us the US people.

edit on 9-5-2012 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I believe This "discovery" by the TSA, Way less than I believe this story is an excuse by the TSA to try and Justify it's existence....

SO not sorry TSA, i'm not convinced.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

So just so we're crystal clear on this:
EVERYONE who enters the secured area of an airport through the passenger terminal is REQUIRED to go through the screening process. There are no exceptions....

Even the Screeners themselves, when they break for lunch, if they walk outside the secured area, are required to go through screening before they are allowed to reenter.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I spend A LOT of time at airports (SFO&SJC) and I have never seen any of the TSA screeners go through the security check points, I have seen them let in through the blocked and maned exits. Screeners, Cops, airport employees, all they have to do is show their airport ID (I assume that is what they are showing) and they get let into the "secure" boarding area.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

First of all... the x-ray scanner did not detect the gun parts. How many billion spent for nothing there?

The article you linked claims the opposite:

The frame of a .40 caliber gun. A loaded magazine. A firing pin. Those are among the weapons parts that were discovered inside the carry-on baggage of a very young child at Rhode Island's T.F. Green Airport. Or more precisely, inside the bear, rabbit, and Mickey Mouse stuffed animals the kid had brought to entertain himself during the two-hour flight to Detroit. They were, not surprisingly, discovered by the X-Ray machine.

I despise the TSA also, but if we are going to defeat this dubious administrative agency we must do so through the use of facts, and not ever stoop to their level of obfuscation, whether that obfuscation be an honest mistake or not.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

This has all the makings of a false flag to me... trying to manufacture a reason to continue to molest our children (and us as adults).

First of all... the x-ray scanner did not detect the gun parts. How many billion spent for nothing there?

Second of all... they just let them keep flying...

I agree with you completely here.

Emmanuel Goldstein, from George Orwell's "1984", comes to mind.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join