It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Finds Gun-Stuffed Mickey Mouse in Four Year-Old's Luggage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

TSA Finds Gun-Stuffed Mickey Mouse in Four Year-Old's Luggage

gizmodo.com

The TSA does so many ham-fisted pat-downs of seemingly undeserving innocents—the old lady, the baby, the seven year-old with cerebral palsy—that it's easy enough to think of its agents as big ol' bullies. Then they find gun parts hidden inside a four year-old's stuffed animals, and you realize they're big ol bullies who have a pretty good point.
The frame of a .40 caliber gun. A loaded magazine. A firing pin. Those are among the weapons parts that were discovered inside the carry-on baggage of
(visit the link for the full news article)

+17 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This has all the makings of a false flag to me... trying to manufacture a reason to continue to molest our children (and us as adults).

First of all... the x-ray scanner did not detect the gun parts. How many billion spent for nothing there?

Second of all... they just let them keep flying...

The terrorists the FBI "catch" turned out to be ones they made...

Now the CIA al queda terrorist turns out to be one they made...

Color me skeptical.

Either way, I'm getting sick of all of this police state crap. The TSA needs to be dismantled.

Seems to me our own government are the real terrorists, trying to keep us afraid of bogey-men they create... those that deliberate try to create terror are by definition, terrorists... no???

gizmodo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Im going with false flag BS to attempt to rescue themselves and there bs job.

Just like the new underware bomber. We all know damn well they dont do repeats. If it goes well they wont do it again because they know the tsa is stupid and reactionary only.

If it goes bad same as above.

They know the public is getting fed up and that we are trying to get them out. Report a few bs stories that trick the mindless dummies into thinking they have finally done something good (even though they to dont screen people coming in from other countries) then they save face a bit among the dumb.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There are parts of this story that just don't add up.

The article states that the father "denies any knowledge of how gun parts came to be stashed in his kid's toys" and the police chief reports "that the endeavor was part of a 'domestic dispute'".

Then they let him continue on with his flight???!

The only plausible scenario I can come up with is that the mom hid the gun parts in the kid's toys to make life a little more difficult for dad. If that's the case, I suspect she might get charged with....something.

+5 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What a coincidence, so soon after facing a backlash for assaulting a 4 year old girl for hugging her Grandma, claiming she was handing her a weapon filled teddy bear. pfft

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Either way, I'm getting sick of all of this police state crap. The TSA needs to be dismantled.

Seems to me our own government are the real terrorists, trying to keep us afraid of bogey-men they create... those that deliberate try to create terror are by definition, terrorists... no???

Yes.
Plus, now they're talking about bombs in breast and butt implants, cavities, swallowed into stomachs.....

And, I heard CNN talking about how they want more tourism from foreigners

Personally, as a "foreigner" myself, I think visiting the US would be way more trouble than it's worth.
How are they going to treat tourists, with all the TSA checkpoints, not just in the airport now, but buses, roadside checks, trains, etc
Why would anyone want to come back for a second visit?
Unless they like the molestation points....

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

kinda makes northern Canada look downright hospitable

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Parents obviously put the gun on the 4 year old's bag thinking it wouldn't be searched, probably one of those "you can't make me check my gun" freaks. I very much doubt this was a false flag.

If terrorists see that little old ladies, people in wheelchairs or with prosthetic limbs, and kids aren't being searched at checkpoints, guess who they'll send through with their bombs?

If you don't think terrorists are paying attention to what goes on at security checkpoints, you're naive.

Americans gave up their right to complain when they allowed the laughingly misnamed PATRIOT act to be passed, and then reelected GWB after it was passed. PATRIOT allows the TSA to treat travellers in this manner.

They gave up freedom for security. And deserve neither.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

This has all the makings of a false flag to me... trying to manufacture a reason to continue to molest our children (and us as adults).

Damn, only took one reply for the "false flag" to be thrown out there. Would anyone around here like to tell me one thing that has happened that wasn't a false flag to you? The only thing that would have made you happier, would be if the parts had gotten on a plane, the intended passenger had taken the stuffed toy to the restroom, put the gun together, hijacked the plane, and forced it into another building. Then you could say it didn't happen that way and there was a huge government conspiracy.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Even worse
GWB wasn't elected the second time for sure the vote fraud convictions in Ohio proved that
which is the epitomy of the dictatorial police state.
which TSA is a party organ of
edit on 9-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Americans gave up their right to complain when they allowed the laughingly misnamed PATRIOT act to be passed, and then reelected GWB after it was passed. PATRIOT allows the TSA to treat travellers in this manner.

They gave up freedom for security. And deserve neither.

Excuse me?

Some of us have been fighting against this since day one.

I'm now becoming active in politics to try to change this.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Damn, only took one reply for the "false flag" to be thrown out there. Would anyone around here like to tell me one thing that has happened that wasn't a false flag to you? The only thing that would have made you happier, would be if the parts had gotten on a plane, the intended passenger had taken the stuffed toy to the restroom, put the gun together, hijacked the plane, and forced it into another building. Then you could say it didn't happen that way and there was a huge government conspiracy.

That was my OP, btw, that's the way the system works here in BAN...

I posted the reasons I thought this. Have you not been paying attention... did you ignore the two videos I posted?

Our government has been caught red handed repeatedly manufacturing these "terrorists".

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

after the first underwearbomber was exposed as a false flag psyop
anyone who doesn't view every little thing as potentially a false flag is seriously not paying attention
or worse

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

No, this is not a (overused ATS cliché) “false flag”, and its the exact reason why even airport personal have to pass through security after entering contact with the passengers in the terminal. These same rules were in effect back in the late 80's and early 90's, well before 911 and the TSA, for this exact same reason.

People have been known to hide things on other people, or even resort of bribery in attempts to get things through security checkpoints. If you think that there is no one out there that is insane enough to use a child or elderly person as a mule (its been so common over the years, especially with drug smuggling, that they even have a name for it), then you better take a good whiff of reality. We're talking about the same type of mentality that would hang a “baby milk factory” sign on a known armory, or hide weapon caches under schools and churches.

Don't think that because something is against your set of values that everyone in the world honors those same values. There are people out there who will most assuredly do this sort of thing.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by snowspirit

kinda makes northern Canada look downright hospitable

I know, I think there's been a subconscious effort on my part to keep moving away from the US border. Every time I move, I'm further north. Next move is just above the 54th parallel

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Color me skeptical.

Please post a picture of yourself protesting the inception of the PATRIOT act, and voting against GWB at the 2004 election.

Unless you've done both, you have no right to complain about it.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
In other news, a TSA agent was seen purchasing a 9mm and a mickey mouse doll earlier this week.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
There are parts of this story that just don't add up.

The article states that the father "denies any knowledge of how gun parts came to be stashed in his kid's toys" and the police chief reports "that the endeavor was part of a 'domestic dispute'".

Then they let him continue on with his flight???!

The only plausible scenario I can come up with is that the mom hid the gun parts in the kid's toys to make life a little more difficult for dad. If that's the case, I suspect she might get charged with....something.

OR its a fake story posted by a crappy untrusted source. If this really happened the main stream would have had a flied day.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

That's all well and good. But...

The father reportedly denies any knowledge of how gun parts came to be stashed in his kid's toys

There have been tons of guns confiscated at airports over the years. The people involved weren't intending to take down a plane. So what is it in this case? The mother packed the suitcase forgetting the father hides his gun there? Was it the supposed training of a special forces member who are rumored to smuggle weapons on board flights as part of training? What is it in this case?

It was found in the luggage? Oh, would that be carry on or stored luggage?

How does that relate to patting down a 4 year old....

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well I said it in the newest "underwear bomber" thread and I'll say it here too...

"How convenient"....

Perfect timing once again...TSA and DHS are scrambling to continue the justification for their existence. Now...hey! We have justification to molest more children now!

Something smells funny here....

It's too convenient and well timed and gives a buncha goose stepping Gestapo thugs justification for their fondling of people's privates and continuing human rights violations....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join