It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast & Oceanic territories of North America Prepare for imminent MEGAQUAKE

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Thanks, Angel.
I'll pass this on to my friend and see if this is anything like what he has been told from his "contacts".

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by Nuke2013

There are major earthquakes every week/month.
Tsunami warnings are common.
Clusters do occur within days of each other in a region.
I predict a big earthquake to happen in Turkey soon..it is imminent.

Hey. all I can say is according to me...Angle's stuff matches up good enough to say CONFIRMED.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

Well Dear Nuke2013,

Today we have seen another important earthquake in the Mississipi Basin, this time in Kentucky, a region that was clearly included among my predictions for seismic events occurring in the USA this Year.

I took a lot of care to remark in my posts in this thread each of the regions of the country that were going to show important quakes, and let me say that some of them are areas where these natural events happen not every month or even every year, that is the case for instance of the Maine( that was felt so strongly in NYC and Boston), Kentucky, Oklahoma, North East Texas or the Canadian Charlotte Island.

Pls Check:

news.yahoo.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on 9-5-2012 @ 04:17 PM
1) Some strong seismic motion not very usual shaking the North East Coast of the country, and from what I can see it will affect specially the coast in between New York city and Boston.

2) another important seismic event in the surroundings of the Mississippi Valley, specially in between St Louis and Memphis.

3) Other major earthquake in the area of the cascades, surroundings of Vancouver and Seattle.

edit on 11/10/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

As they did this year..

and next year and the next..

No offense, I also felt something about may 20th this year but nothing happened. That's good though.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
wow

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Just dropping in to see how many US cities have been inundated by tsunami...

(Crickets)

Oh, ok...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!

From the forum header:

Dreams & Predictions: Discuss your dreams, predictions, and other state-of-mind topics.

The conversation may not be everyone's cup of tea, so to speak. If you have nothing constructive to add to the thread discussion, don't bother to reply.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I've got a bad feeling in my core. It really excelerated this morning. That's all can say.

Proabably nothing, but thought I'd post for posterity. My senses are telling me something earth shattering, not manmade is coming, and soon, days.

I am no psychic, i am most likely wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join