It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast & Oceanic territories of North America Prepare for imminent MEGAQUAKE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Even a broke clock is right twice a day......................
2nd

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium
reply to post by The angel of light

Angel of Light ive read all the links to all the prophecies you have supposedly made, and none have come true....
Not even one.
Half the links you posted are also broken.
You have done a lot of back peddling on most of them and tried to weasel your way out by moving the goalposts.

I hate to say it, but i think you have proven by your own predictions that you are full of sh*t.

Sadly though you will get some S & F because if i made a thread in the morning saying that a giant turd was imbound from outer space and was gona wipe out half the planet,theres a proportion of members on this site that would pack their bags and run for the hills.

edit on 9-5-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

I just have to say, can this post be nominated for like, post of the decade here at ATS? It summarizes things up so brilliantly about many threads on ATS! I as well looked at all the OP predictions and not one came true according to his/her original prediction. They try and weasel around it, but it's clear as day that no predictions they've made have come true. Why do people even give these prediction threads even an ounce of credit or the posters any credibility. They're all full of #!
edit on 10-5-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

I find it funny that he completely ignored what I said despite being from one of the most seismically active areas in the U.S and providing data on a real theory. to quote a friend of mine in relation to the ridiculousness of the OP " It is true!, we found it written in the book of that guy who just walked by"

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Third person in a few days to suggest that they are somehow sensitive enough to detect earthquakes before they happen...

Don't hold your breath, people. This is a trend, nothing more. Like all trends, it will pass... and then it will return.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Here is a CA GOV site on the nuclear energy in CA.

Nuclear Plants in California

It shows two active sites: Diablo Canyon (San Luis Obispo) and San Onofre (L.A. & San Diego) both on the coast and both with 2 useable units each.

Diablo's 2nd unit was recently shut down because of some sort of jellyfish while its' other unit was already down for refueling.

Jellyfish-Like Organisms Shut Down CA Power Plant

San Onofre was shut down a bit earlier.

CA Nuclear Plant Shut Down Indefinitely

Diablo was expected to come back, the one unit after refueling and the other unit after 'jellyfish' leave but I don't immediately see an update. This story was near the end of April, about 2 weeks ago.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
Just seeing the negative response people get when they try to let people know of upcoming danger is why the ones who know don't post here.

He is getting a negative response because he has made about 20 previous predictions and they have all been wrong.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

The Peace of God should be given to all.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I believe you and would like to say why. I have been having disaster premonitions for about 5 years, all involving earthquakes and resulting tsunamis. I have mentioned in other threads before that when the movie "2012" came out, the promo for it showing the Buddhist monk ringing a bell on top of a mountain as the ocean flooded over the mountain tops, freaked. me. out. This is because I have seen that very thing, minus the bell-ringing monk. These are very common links between so many, just looking online will reveal so many having these dreams and premonitions.

I don't always have dreams, per se, I sometimes have what I call "waking dreams". They come from nowhere and I am experiencing what I am seeing, like being in a dream. It is very intense and they are few, but they do happen. When reading your post, I got goosebumps because of how similar your premonitions are to mine and to dreams I have had. I will explain in a minutes, but first, I have to say that I've been experiencing extreme bouts of synchronicity, and my finding this is one more example of it. Earlier today, a quake near the Louisiana border occurred, somethign I was discussing not two days ago on here, because of dreams & premonitions we both had. Now I find this.

A few years ago, I had a "waking dream"/premonition about standing on a California beach. I have never been before, but I knew it was. The beach went parallel to a main street, public beach that had a sidewalk and the samd wasn't that deep before you reached water. It was early in the morning, it felt cool. To this day, I have held to the belief that it was either June or September, because of the temperature and location of the sun in the sky. There was a jogger on my side of the street and a guy on a bike on the other side. The other side of the street had a few buildings, 5 stories or so, with a couple of maybe 10-story buildings, white stucco. It felt like the south end of town, was still urban and business-like, but close to residential areas. Suddenly, I hear something crash or bang into the ocean behind me, not too far off of shore. It causes an immediate, loud cracking sound, unearthly, a ripping sound that was totally deafening. At this, the buildings across the street crumble and the guy on the bike gets squished. Suddenly, I'm over the city and see the ocean water rushing in on the streets, climbing the hills, and the whole city is beneath the water. I knew it was California. I do not know what city it was, though, after having a similar dream in the past year, it seems to me that it would be either at Pacifica, California or very close, which is just outside of San Francisco. However, I can't be sure, as I have never been there, if my description matches any of what I "saw".

Here is the other one. I just posted this on another thread, the one I mentioned with the conversation about someone and the Louisiana earthquakes. I was staying in a hotel in Savannah, Georgia, somewhere else I have never been. The hotel was old, historic, and was on the side of a cobblestone street. The other side seemed to be a waterfront or river. Near the hotel was a small restaurant/diner with a white front, small in comparison to the buildings on the street, with no decor and bright flourescent lights. While my husband stayed in the hotel with the kids, I went to grab us dinner, as it was already dark out. It was pretty temperate outside, seemed like summer. As I went to the diner, the owner said she had to close and leave. She was putting a temp sign on the door. i asked what was going on, because she seemed panicked, but she wouldn't say. As I went back outside, towards the hotel, I noticed residents rushing around, silently but quickly. A woman holding a suitcase stopped me in the street, flustered and almost crying, and said that she wasn't supposed to tell anyone, but would tell me because she would feel guilty otherwise. The government was evacuating residents out and not telling tourists, due to a panic, that water was coming into the city, a tsunami. She stressed that no one could know, but to save my family. As I ran to the hotel, my husband and children came down and suddenly water covered the streets, very, very quickly, coming from what looked like (in my dream) the south, but coming up and over the river area parallel to the street. It was so cold and so fast and so deep, there was no time to act. My son got swept away as my husband tried to reach me. I did not experience an earthquake, but in the dream, I knew there had to be one to cause the tsunami.

Lastly, I would like to see what you feel about earthquakes in Colorado and along the New Madrid Fault in the next 1-1 1/2 weeks. I felt that sometime in the 3rd week of May, we would have one in CO in the upper 5-low 6 range, preceding an upper 6-(low)7 along the NMF around a week or so later. Thoughts? xo
edit on 10-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Was there anything in particular that triggered off this premonition?
Odd question, but I'm just wondering what you are doing to get these messages.
Is this one from a dream or a vision or a guide or angel told you, or what?
How did you get this " Coast & Oceanic territories of North America Prepare for imminent MEGAQUAKE" premonition?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Was there anything in particular that triggered off this premonition?
Odd question, but I'm just wondering what you are doing to get these messages.
Is this one from a dream or a vision or a guide or angel told you, or what?
How did you get this " Coast & Oceanic territories of North America Prepare for imminent MEGAQUAKE" premonition?

i am getting a negative response because I have made about 20 previous predictions and they have all been wrong.

Hell, I'm married anyone else married out there they has a better track record?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Drew99G,

I certainly checked once again the original post, in which I shared some of the links that can verify the certaintity of my claim that in the past I successfully predicted different kind of natural events before to occur, and Yes you have partially the reason to say that some of the links were not working well, but this nothing has to do with lack of seriousness from my side.

First at all some pages that were posted in the news at that epoch are no longer working or were removed as part of the routinary updating of the news sites, that I was taking as reference to show that the facts were very similar to what I was predicting to occur.

I assume my responsibility to never have checked that yahoo news or other press news web pages of the past were still working properly, but here now I am again posting this information with updated links that are actually working. Receive please my sincere apologize, although this situation that was in part out of my hands cannot put my integrity or honesty in doubt, the people that really knows me is aware that I am a very busy person and sometimes even I don't have too much time to come here and post threads here.

Here is again the list of actual natural disasters predictions of the past, in the links that were broken:

1)Prediction of Earthquake in Guerrero Mexico 2007:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Now the facts:
www.foxnews.com...
www.usatoday.com...

2)Prediction of a Giant Tsunami devastating Japan & many other islands in the Pacific
Posted on: Sunday 11 March 2007 @ 08:34:53
(pls scroll down the page using the arrows of the vertical bar that appear to your right)
Now the facts:
photos.oregonlive.com...
articles.cnn.com...:W ORLD

3) Prediction of an Earthquake with epicenter in the Caribean, Martinica, affecting also Venezuela 2007:
Now the facts:
en.wikipedia.org...:Martinique_November_29,_2007_Earthquake_Location.gif
earthquake.usgs.gov...

4) Prediction of Earthquake in Central America, Guatemala 2007:
Now the Facts:
voices.yahoo.com...
www.chron.com...

5) Prediction of an Earthquake in Northern Andes, Equator & Peru 2007:
Now the facts:
earthquake.usgs.gov...
earthquakes.findthedata.org...

6) Volcanic eruption of Mt St Helene and double euruption in Alaska in between 2007 and 2008:
Now the facts:
vulcan.wr.usgs.gov...
blog.oregonlive.com...

Now, for the ones of you that think to predict volcanic eruptions or seismic events it is relatively easy, something any geologist know it is not true, I can also share with you my successful prediction of the war between Russian and Georgia relative to the northern separatists regions of Abkhasia and Osetia:

Now, the facts:
www.historyguy.com...
www.nytimes.com...

I dont expect that after somebody verify all these evidences of synchronicities that I have given in my past I am going to receive any kind of excuses for the many insulting posts that were here written in the last two days, but I certainly apologize for no verifiy the working well of the reference links previosly to post them here.

Now, a chronical skeptical or an atheist person is somebody that it does not matter how material can be the evidence always is going to try to find an alternative explanation and why to try to find the "hidden trick" in the evidence, even if Christ himself woud descend from heaven to show him that God actually exist there is no doubt in my mind that he was going to say that it is not Jesus but some drugged hippie delusioning.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/11/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Hi Aurelium ,

There is no need to be so cynical if you dont like this thread, it is complety false your claim that all of my past achievements predicting correctly events , either natural or non natural , were wrong. If you dont like prophecy or you feel stressed or with anxiety with it, why you don't go to any of the other sections of ATS or BTS and read any other kind of stuff that does not make you feel uncomfortable instead to come here with all such rescentment, envy or jelously is moving you to try discredit me?

Now if you feel you are better forecaster than I , well go ahead and post your own predictions, enlighten us with them! and I give the same suggestion to anybody that believes has the right to continue harrassing my thread, show how magnificient are you with your own merits! Now if you dont have more to do that to criticize, well tell that openly but dont pretend to be deffendors of the morality and good customes when in the very end the only motivation you have is to boicot this forum.

By the way, one of the links of the Martinica Earthquake of 2007 became broken when I posted the previous reply, since I cannot edit it, otherwise all the other links will be broken after edition, here is one page that you can visit to check by yourself that this seismic event on the Caribean actually happened as I predicted it was going to be for that epoch.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Let me underline that there are no earthquakes of this magnitude occurring daily, weekly, monthly or even annually in the caribean or in any other of the regions I predicted correctly on that thread, so there is no way that although I didnt provide exact dates somebody can claim now, with reason, that anyway those events were going to happen by sure, that is absolutely ridiculous and any statistician or geologist knows very well that I am correct in this aspect.

Of course there are no wars in between two former Soviet republics emerging every day , week or year as it happened in 2007 when I also successfully foresaw that incredible event happeing.

I know perfectly that the natural phenomenon of premonition, clairvoyance is shocking for some people that has strong paradigms against anything that suggest the existence of God or collective inconscient, but that is their problem, if they want to remain skepticals beyond any reasonable doubt is not my problem, I am not here comming to save souls, I am just comming here to expose the truth, just to who ever wants to listen it.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

When you say imminent, what do you mean? Did you see a date in your premonition, or is it just always that you see something just before it happens?

And in the past did you envision events within hours, days, months or years of the event?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Have you ever read the gospels? do you remember what it is written in St.Mark 13,4

"Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are all about to be fulfilled?"

Well, after he mentioned a lot of calamities comming to the world, with no precise date in any of them, he responded: "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. " ( St. Mark 13, 32)

So if Christ himself, that is the only begotten Son of God, has not access of such precission of day, time, minute or seconds on the occurence of an event, why do you think I am going to receive revelation in such exact terms?

Be realistic, You are demanding too much, accept what is shared with you, nothing else is going to be given, after all I cannot force a premonition, I accept it with entire humility, as a gift of God.

Perhaps that is the first requirement to receive revelation, to be humble and accept what the divinity wants to share with the man without all that exigency.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There just was a Mag 5 in Oklahoma.
Does that count here?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Hi Dear OhZone,

Well, I can see various reports comming from Oklahoma, of what it seems were three quakes in a row, one of 2.7, other of 2.9 and finally one of 3.9.

pls read: www.newson6.com... uakes-rattle-oklahoma-friday-morning

Let me tell that this is consistent to my forecast that there will be not only important motions in the coasts, but in the interior of the country and, if you remember , I was saying that the Mississippi basin is the area I can see that happening. Well, oklahoma is located to the west of that basin, its territory is crossed by different minor rivers that goes toward the Mississipi directly or to the Red river, that is the second largest tributary of the Mississipi.

en.wikipedia.org...(Mississippi_River)

However, I might expect that this is just only a preliminary seismic activity, something stronger will occur in the area extended from Oklahoma to Tennessee from west to east and from Tennesse to Missouri from south to North in the very near future.

Thanks for the reply,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well Angel, I was into this thread until your reply to me. I do believe people have premonitions and only asked you, basically when you say imminent, what does that mean to you. I didn't expect an hour or date, but maybe an answer like, " my past premonitions usually fulfilled themselves within a few days or weeks" or maybe " I saw the sun was setting and a clock read 7:30 pm on the wall in my dream".

I didn't expect to be told that not even Jesus would know the time or date, yet here you are telling us a megaquake is imminent! Would Jesus approve of your attitude, speaking down to me just for asking what imminent meant to you?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Hi Dear SunnyDee,

Imminent means that it comming soon, that means that is not going to occur in 5, 10 or 20 years in the future, but in just months or at most few years, as i told in one of my prevous replies.

Excuse me, if I cannot do more precission, but this thread is not only about one earthquake, is about a sequence of various seismic motions that will happen in between this spring of 2012 to the end of summer of 2014, so it is pretty difficult for me to stablish precise dates, is too much information the one I have received about this, apart of the effort to deal with the stress caused by the so aggressive reaction of many members of the site concerning the thread.

In 2007 I was also under the pressure of a thread that also contained a bunch of seismic events to occur, with also a bunch of skepticals waiting anxiously to fire me if nothing really happened, so this is not my very first time dealing with this situation, and at the end everything worked as it was predicted, but as far as I know talking about prediction of a lot of very energetic events is really difficult to give precise time estimation, more than the little more than two years time frame I have already given.

Sorry if my previous answer seemed to be disappointed, but the true is that time in Prophecy runs in a very different way than in our daily life, being in trance the perception of time is completly different than being awake, and that is the reason for which the mind can go in minutes to years ahead or even to decades ahead.

When something is not related with the near future usually I have less strong premonitions than now, and also I can see other sensitive members of ATS and BTS that are feeling the same situation, like the human seismograph, so this definitely comming soon, but I cannot say that is going to be tomorrow or next week.

Let me finish saying that also the attitude of the people has influence in the way the phenomenon is going to occur.

If the reaction is too much lets say skeptical, not given any credibility, making fun of it, usually the things comes with great intensity, but if there is people praying, sincerely, repented of their sins, taking the situation with certain level of seriousness, preparing themselves not only in the material aspect but in the spiritual one to affront the situation usually that has a very valuable possitive influence to reduce the intensity or even delay the occurrence.

This happened , for intance, when in 2007 I was expecting a really catastrophic earthquake in south California and at the very end the attitude of many spiritual people in that region changed the course of the events into the certainly strong, but not devastating earthquake of Chino, in that year.

why I use the words of Christ? well since I am a believer, and I share what it was shared to me, i am not claiming that this is really something comming to me due to, lets say, my superior intelligence, I am accepting that is revealed to me from above. Apart of that, i am a scientist, so I have developed along the years humility and also extreme caution to say more than what I actually know about any field.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

Hi Dear SunnyDee,

Imminent means that it comming soon, that means that is not going to occur in 5, 10 or 20 years in the future, but in just months or at most few years, as i told in one of my prevous replies.

Excuse me, if I cannot do more precission, but this thread is not only about one earthquake, is about a sequence of various seismic motions that will happen in between this spring of 2012 to the end of summer of 2014,

Well now that I know your timeline for this is anywhere from now until 2014, I agree with you, I believe you will be right!

I

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join