It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast & Oceanic territories of North America Prepare for imminent MEGAQUAKE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I don't understand how you can say you have predicted all of those events when it is most likely those events are going to happen anyway somewhere along the line. If you could predict dates or times to accompany the events, then you would have my attention and then I actually might believe you have a gift, or at least something.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
With all of these earthquake predictions I have to do a little warning of my own, and this is for those who warn us of "imminent" earthquakes...

Given the litigious society we live in, a few years ago, about 5 or so, I knew someone who made such a prediction. This persons track record was over 85% --and probably like the "Human Seismograph" person whose wife is here on ATS.

Anyway, the prediction was wrong --no earthquake -nothing was moving and nothing was stirring, not even a mouse.

The person who made the earthquake prediction was taken to court by a number of people, and they won. Why? Because of the strong wording the "Prophet" used, that caused a few people to up and move to a totally new state! That's right, these people up and moved and changed their whole lives because of the warning --because of nothing. Some will say "what idiots they were for moving," but then why say the warning to begin with?

And, you know what? I agree and I'm glad the person got sued. Let's leave those strongly worded prophecies to the pros who have access to the right kind of equipment --the very kinds of equipment that should be used, instead of a "hunch" or a :"feeling" or even a so-called "Dream."

You have to remember --words can move mountains! When you say to a co-worker or just one family member a sentence that contains, let's say 8 words, that one sentence, those 8 words are then told to a few more people, and so on, and so on. The ripples in the ocean become waves because of the winds.

So, can we PLEASE drop the "dramastic" (my word, lol) prophecies down a couple pegs? Because let's face it --your feeling, or hunch or dream in all actuality won't come true and if it does, it's because of the Vegas odds.

Before you use words like "Imminent" or "there's an earthquake coming for sure!", please ask yourself, is the world going to benefit in a positive way from my words? Am I saying these words to warn people, to frighten people, or am I creating a "I said it first and before it happened" boast that no one will toast to anyway?

All it is is fear mongering sprinkled with a little hope that it does happen so the bragging can begin. And, that's sick, but then again, there are so many people out there that are just DYING for something BIG to happen because they're bored and they're looking for this mega quake to happen so they're entertained. Again, sick.

A new category needs to be created.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
does anyone know what happened to Mitchell Coombes?? he was so sure that the next one would hit California and a tsunami would happen.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

Read through this thread.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

No Redelvilfan,

an earthquake must not occur in some place just by chance in certain epoch, as you seems to claim. That is something the law of probabilities can show with no margin of doubt, otherwise there would not be insurance companies in this world, since the reason they exist is precisely suported in the fact that earthquakes and natural calamities are highly unprobable to occur in general.

So If I say that in the following year or two there will be a series of earthquakes in certain points of the planet that is remarkable although I dont provide exact dates of occurence. I am statistician in my professional life, so I know very well what I am talking about.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well, I see the earthquake chatter is increasing.
Interesting.
Only time will tell.
I'll be watchin!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Again Dear OneNationUnder, I don't underestimate the fact that somebody shocked with the state of things in his life can come here just to see something "BIG" happening, but that is not the case in general.

Let me put just an example of why a prediction like this can benefit the people living in the area of the potential disaster:

If somebody that read these lines is a prudent person and has real state in any of the cities I mention of high risk to be harrassed of an earthquake in the following 2 years , lets say, decide to follow my warning and take or increment his insurance policy in prevention of those kind of events, he or she could save its patrimony that other wise can be lost completly in just seconds of a powerful shaking motion of the earth.

Take in account that I am here talking only in to save investments, but of course think in how many human lives can be saved just if the potential victims of a natural disaster would have had the chance to be warned on time? I know what is that, since I warned on time the people of Galveston Texas about 4 years ago when I pointed, in one of my threads, that the tropical storm IKE would become a terrible monstrous hurricane in the Gulf and will enter the USA territory precisely through the Houston bay.

I am still receiving every certain time messages of people that lived that tragedy very thanksful with me, since in many cases they saved their lives or they took better insurances in moments in which the news were saying that IKE might enter perhaps through Mexico into the continent.

By the way, I never have said in any of my threads that I call the general population to abandon this or other city, or region, instead of that I always have suggested to have reserves of water, first aid supplies, canned food, camping tents, sleeping bags, battery lamps and radios, portable stoves, and to buy better insurance in order to be well prepared for any contigency. One thing is to be in condition to evacuate the area when the earthquake has already shocked the area, with the supervision of the authorities, and other very different to create false alarms.

I am not a fanatic, also I am not creating any sect, I am a very reponsible and serious seer, I don't have any need to do such things only to call the attention of the People. Who ever read my threads and believe on them knows that he or she is the primarly responsible of the way he decide to be prepared for the future and I don't have any way to force no body to act in certain way, apart of the fact that I don't have any interest to do so.

I am very realistic person, I know it is not factible to tell the people to move in one or other direction when they have strong bonds, jobs or investments in certain land, it is better to tell them how to prepare themselves to affront any potential danger in the best possible manner where they are living or at least to suggest them to have emergency plans, as well as to have good emergency exits in their houses, or shelters, because many people in this country still believe that we are living in the wonderland and that tragedies, as the ones of Haiti, happen only in the third world, although Katrina was a terrible lesson difficult to forget.

Thanks for your comments, they became very useful to clarify any possible misunderstanding,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/9/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

I agree with you.

I would also like to add, I could sit here and make a whole list of predictions and I would bet a majority of them would happen without a doubt at some stage in to the future however without a time frame they mean nothing. Whatever happens happens and Man has little or no control over natural disasters. No one can safely predict dates for these events and usually these predictions are always someone elses plagarised anyhow.
edit on 9-5-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Dear Bluemirage,

I can assure you that in the 5 years my threads have been posted in ATS or BTS there was no plagiarism at all in any of them, anything I have told here is of my own authory, talking in human terms, since anyway I always have believed that I receive great help from above to be successful in a very high pecentage of what I forecast.

Every time I have told anything that was not mine, like when I have talked about Jules Verne, Jeane Dixon or Nostradamus, Don Bosco, Rasputin, Jose Silva, The Bible or UIrich of Meinz, for instance, I have taken a lot of care to mention clearly the author of that statement.

Plagiarism is a very serious topic and I think somebody might think twice to use it in the wrong place, since anyway my good name and prestige can be also protected by the Law, if I think it is used unfairly, just in case.

I am an academician of career, so I know very well how grave can be a charge of plagiarism.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the info.

Better to be prepared than sorry.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Angel of Light ive read all the links to all the prophecies you have supposedly made, and none have come true....
Not even one.
Half the links you posted are also broken.
You have done a lot of back peddling on most of them and tried to weasel your way out by moving the goalposts.

I hate to say it, but i think you have proven by your own predictions that you are full of sh*t.

Sadly though you will get some S & F because if i made a thread in the morning saying that a giant turd was imbound from outer space and was gona wipe out half the planet,theres a proportion of members on this site that would pack their bags and run for the hills.

edit on 9-5-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
When i see an earthquake big enough to let Judas out of Hell then i'll worry. Till then it's nothing earth hasn't been having for millions of years. My prayers are with everyone naturally, but no point fearing. Yeshua said do not fear.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Do you think this is why the nuclear power plants in CA are shut down? The last one near the coast shut down two or three weeks ago. Do you think that this is predictable for the near future with actual physical data or is it just coincidence that work needed to be done on these at this time?

Where did you get that information? I found one "ROSEMEAD, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 – Southern California "
tomsebourn.blogspot.com...

Is there something on others?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Your peaceful prediction of lightness has been up-fluffed. I predict that the North American continent will shift drastically towards the east for millions of miles in the next 24 hours. Can you feel that? It's happening right now!

May heavenly fluffy stringed-instrument beings guide you to your peace as you continue to play that pipe-flute out of your netherparts.

P.S. Always clean your wings, and re-align all your feathers, and straighten out that corded belt, before letting those nicknames lead you into ridiculous imitations of the truth.

May a bright coal from the censer purify thine lips before you you make another sucketh sound!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

nah, she just needs a surfboard. earthquakes are common on west coast, actual scientists have been predicting a megaquake for decades.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
does anyone know what happened to Mitchell Coombes?? he was so sure that the next one would hit California and a tsunami would happen.

He faked it. He didn't actually predict the japan quake, fyi....now 9nania did predict the japan quake. And she got ignored as all get out. I don't get how coombes got so much attention but 9nania did not...although I have some suspicions.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure you're right, angel of light. At least, that's what my intuition is telling me, and the fact that you've had many correct predictions in the past. My intuition told me she was correct before I checked out previous threads.

Love ya!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

Angel of Light ive read all the links to all the prophecies you have supposedly made, and none have come true....
Not even one.

shill, she predicted the stock market collapse and recession in 2008.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

No offence but...

Earthquake on California Coast for spring 2007

This will occur after the earthquake of Mexico, with so high intensity that it will be impossible to measure exactly the size of the destruction caused and the number of the victims produced. It will produce terrible destruction of many cities on the coast, and it will be horrible on St Francisco and los Angeles. The sea will invade these cities during the earthquake and the cities will sink in a very impressive way, the buldings will be sucked by eddies of the mixture of water and soil. There will no secure place to stay on it in the two big cities mentioned and the panic will be total since the people will not have escape.
This will occur on the Spring 2007 probably on May and as far as could see in my vision would be in the evening arround 4 or 5pm. This will the major disaster on the USA in all its History and unfortunely the goverment will be unable to attend this emergency due to the terrible magnitude of it.

Fail.

Venezuela: End of Chavez Era, a terrible social explosion will lead it to a civil war

In Many regions the civil population will declare its complete rebellion to the authorities and armed groups will begin the confrontation that become a national movement that will overthrow the government of Hugo Chavez. The President will be declared officially an illegitimate Dictator & clinically mad by the oppositon parties and leaders.

Fail.

Death of Fidel Castro will start the democratic changes in Cuba 2008-10

No quote needed.

Fail.

Do I need to go on?

I remember these failed predictions.
Angel of Light has our best interests at heart, but he's been wrong many times.

Still, its just a matter of time before something shakes on the West Coast.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Just because you make predictions and get a couple right doesn't make you a psychic.

I can throw balls at a hoop and sink a couple, doesn't make me LeBron James.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join