It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Crew

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Obama Crew

www.tradeaidmonitor.com

Excluding the cost of Colombian prostitutes for U.S. Secret Service agents, U.S. Trade & Aid Monitor has discovered that hotel rooms and rental vehicles alone for President Obama's scandal-plagued trip to Colombia cost taxpayers nearly $1 million.

Slated for inclusion in the presidential entourage had been "the Secretary of State, several other Cabinet members, and at least one CODEL," or congressional delegation, according to U.S. Department of State planning documents that the Monitor has obtained.

The trip called for the rental of 1,046 hotel rooms at 13 separate establishments in
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
worldnew s.msnbc.msn.com

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I understand it costs money for heads of state to travel to other countries, but doesn't this sound a little more like a King and his grand entourage, traveling in style at the expense of his subjects?

Despite this criticism of the Obama Administration, the problem is not so much with Obama as it is with the White House in general, whether occupied by an Obama, a Bush, or Clinton. They spend such sums of money on their travels and comforts because no one is going to do anything about it except complain, which they will ignore so long as the complainers (myself included) pay their taxes.

www.tradeaidmonitor.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Excluding the cost of the Columbian prostitutes???

I wanna know how much the "crew" paid them, mind you, I'm still not sure that it was tax payers money well spent

edit on 9-5-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

I wanna know how much the "crew" paid them, mind you, I'm still not sure that it was tax payers money well spent

I believe the whole thing started over one agent not paying for 'services rendered'....

As I heard it, the amount was less than $50.00

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

I believe the whole thing started over one agent not paying for 'services rendered'....

As I heard it, the amount was less than $50.00

Crisis could have been averted simply by saying " Put it on big O's tab".
edit on 9-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't think you could/can put a price on this mess.

Just think...

PRICELESS

(I am not a whitty person or I would come up with some wording like the Credit Card commercials-but you get the picture).

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I don't know HOW this didn't stay active.

Bump Bump..

It's beat up on Obama Month... He's earned it...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well I think this is a joke. And Cryptome fell for it.

The report on Cryptome.
cryptome.org...

Notice the back ground says "secret of korea an chi yong".
Well what does that mean is it a leak site? Is it North Korea? Is it South Korea?

Its a book.
www.hancinema.net...

In a book entitled "Secret of Korea" written by journalist Ahn Chi-yong, the secret elopement between actress Park Sang-ah and Chun Jae-yong, the son of former dictator Chun Doo-hwan, has been revealed.

According to Ahn, the first son of Korea's former dictator and his current wife did not wed for the first time in 2007 as many suppose, but the couple's first wedding took place four years prior to the official wedding, which was held in Korea.

This has to be some kind of joke.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Heres another site using that same back ground of "secret of korea an chi yong".
www.chariweb.com...

And on that site notice the pictures show epochtimes.com

Epochtimes is a propaganda site that targets China.

www.epochtimes.com...

English version.
www.theepochtimes.com...

new topics

top topics

join