It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

I see a flaw in your logic my friend... Who created GOD? And on it goes... Please don't just say god wasn't created because then I could say the same about us or even the aliens.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Qeeks

Dude, he does say that. I suggest you watch the video again and this time pay attention! lol.

I'm not going to watch it all again to try and find the part, but he does say it. Go see for yourself.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Please do!
That is one of the best suggestions I have read here in a long time.
No matter how true it is, it would be interesting to hear what that homeless gentleman has to say.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by Qeeks

Dude, he does say that. I suggest you watch the video again and this time pay attention! lol.

I'm not going to watch it all again to try and find the part, but he does say it. Go see for yourself.

im not going to go back and watch it again if u want to and tell me the part ill watch it but i think u should go back and watch at 2:30 and see what he says

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If/When he does make that statement is he referring to what he is allowed to share, or is there another meaning to it?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

No more duped than a bunch of people on earth believing some woo woo book was given to them as a lifes manual, at least the aliens didn't set up a church and try and take money from him, my lifes manual has some deep understandings about how a book was used to dupe the masses into giving personality to the condition of everything and then it requiring money to keep it going. hilarious read it is, very informative.

What's hilarious is people like you blaming the book for what mankind does with it. Totally blind you are. A book that's been around for centuries telling us what these beings are? Or some man made fantasies that go right along with what they want you to believe in your total ignorance ? We'll see. Where is thier benevolence ? Not.
edit on 10-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

yes, interview him.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Actually, The Bible is the greatest book ever. The Bible has many lesson for any emotional situation you are in, if not all lesson. Any question you have you can find it in The Bible. It's just a good book to have if you want to learn good morals. A lot of beautiful lessons come from The Bible, indeed.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
Actually, The Bible is the greatest book ever. The Bible has many lesson for any emotional situation you are in, if not all lesson. Any question you have you can find it in The Bible. It's just a good book to have if you want to learn good morals. A lot of beautiful lessons come from The Bible, indeed.

I have no doubt that there are great lessons, but do they come from HUMANS or DEVINE ENTITIES or GOD thats the biggest question.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

I have no doubt that there are great lessons, but do they come from HUMANS or DEVINE ENTITIES or GOD thats the biggest question.

Just know one thing for sure. There is a correct and wrong answer to the question.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by rusty1212

Just know one thing for sure. There is a correct and wrong answer to the question.

Do you mind sharing what your personal belief is and why?

thanks

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Here's an even better book than that one, without all the rambling about who begat who and who slaughtered what tribe in the name of God:
How to Win Friends and Influence People

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Here's an even better book than that one, without all the rambling about who begat who and who slaughtered what tribe in the name of God:
How to Win Friends and Influence People

Thanks for posting this, this is indeed one of the better books of our time and i highly reccomend this along with much of napolean hill's work.

But

These books are great ways to learn how to be a strong person in today's society and help lay out the fundamentals of how to succeed, the bible i believe is much deeper more profound as it has cosmic references. And the begat who slaughtered etc i'm sure have meanings that i do not understand as well, but the meanings i'm sure are important or else they would have been left out of the canon.

thanks again for posting

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

please if you find the time/money to get back to the "interview" with that homeless guy then you def should!! I dont belive he's 28,000 years old, but i find it very intresting how he knew about free energy, space travel, and the space war, all in my mind is true and real. Im just kinda stumped how he knows all this...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Man this was a huge disappointment. I mean not that I shouldn't expect anything but disappointments on this site anymore.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
In response to queries about this homeless guy, and other questions:

1. I gave him a sammich today and asked if i could video or record an interview, or even just photograph him and he will not stand for any sort of recording because once anything goes online, 'they', whoever 'they' are will be able to find him, and unless I'm willing to give him bus-fare to another city in another state, preferably somewhere nice on the West Coast U.S., or fly him to Thailand so he can immediately disappear before his face, voice, or brain gets put on the internet, he will not stand for or cooperate with any attempts to record him.

I might be able to sneak a long-range photo if I stalk him and am sneaky, but, I don't want some homeless guy getting hostile.

2. I don't wear shoes because my feets are happy without them. I never wear them if I don't have to. Last checkup my doctor remarked on how remarkably healthy my feets are, as well as myself regarding general overall fitness. I also never ever get sick.
Be in touch with your environment, whether that environment is urban, rural, or suburban and regardless the microscopic flora and fauna that tends to make most people sick (because they have no resistance to it), your body will adapt.

*besides comfort and health; i've got at least one person claiming to have over 28,000 years of knowledge telling me that bare feets will protect you from mind control, mind probing, and satellite monitoring of natural bioelectric field (due to grounding).

Next time I see him, I'll ask if he's okay with answering questions that I write down.
If he agrees, I will have to make sure that the wind is blowing in his direction because, well, the smell of this poor man could curdle milk.
He might also ask for money, which I'm not going to be able to pay any sort of demands he makes if he wants more than $20.

** of further note, just to be clear, I don't believe a thing this poor man says. He's a poor disturbed, mentally delusional man of indeterminate age that like so many others is battling with a poor social healthcare and welfare system, surviving as best he can on the streets.

edit on 9-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)
i don't understand why you would ask him questions if you don't believe a word he says. for entertainment i guess?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight

Originally posted by Druscilla
In response to queries about this homeless guy, and other questions:

1. I gave him a sammich today and asked if i could video or record an interview, or even just photograph him and he will not stand for any sort of recording because once anything goes online, 'they', whoever 'they' are will be able to find him, and unless I'm willing to give him bus-fare to another city in another state, preferably somewhere nice on the West Coast U.S., or fly him to Thailand so he can immediately disappear before his face, voice, or brain gets put on the internet, he will not stand for or cooperate with any attempts to record him.

I might be able to sneak a long-range photo if I stalk him and am sneaky, but, I don't want some homeless guy getting hostile.

2. I don't wear shoes because my feets are happy without them. I never wear them if I don't have to. Last checkup my doctor remarked on how remarkably healthy my feets are, as well as myself regarding general overall fitness. I also never ever get sick.
Be in touch with your environment, whether that environment is urban, rural, or suburban and regardless the microscopic flora and fauna that tends to make most people sick (because they have no resistance to it), your body will adapt.

*besides comfort and health; i've got at least one person claiming to have over 28,000 years of knowledge telling me that bare feets will protect you from mind control, mind probing, and satellite monitoring of natural bioelectric field (due to grounding).

Next time I see him, I'll ask if he's okay with answering questions that I write down.
If he agrees, I will have to make sure that the wind is blowing in his direction because, well, the smell of this poor man could curdle milk.
He might also ask for money, which I'm not going to be able to pay any sort of demands he makes if he wants more than $20.

** of further note, just to be clear, I don't believe a thing this poor man says. He's a poor disturbed, mentally delusional man of indeterminate age that like so many others is battling with a poor social healthcare and welfare system, surviving as best he can on the streets.

edit on 9-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)
i don't understand why you would ask him questions if you don't believe a word he says. for entertainment i guess?

I agree, if you are going to do it and not believe it at all it is exploiting the man. Let him be, the last thing he needs in his petition in life is to be exploited.

The elohim contactee clearly did it by his own merits and that is a different story, but if your going to pay a homeless man a few dollars to do a interview it is in my opinion not right.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Has it been determined what the man in the Video wants . Is his message to get it togethe and act like the evolved humans we are meant to be . That just takes goodness you know .

What he says about the type of person he met and the overwhelming feeling of love is true as to the beings and many have met them in subtle bodies . I never really believe people who say they recieved all knowledge in these encounters .

Its proberly a certain state of awareness they they refer too . A state of timelessness due to not being bound by the bodily modes . The message is a good one so far seems correct . I liked the part where he says that the state of grace , humans have recieved is about to be ended .

This always equates with Jesus offerring protection if you STOP sinning and surrender unto Him .

So its like this . Humans in Kali yuga have received a great boon , a time of grace and protection , time to consciously choose the higher ground . No more blaming Illuminati or Governments or secret cabals. The buck stops with you the individual .They wont keep extending that period of Grace seems to be themessage he was getting at but we need to wait for part two .

I bet it really falls apart in part two.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
He references the incident being at night several times, yet he goes out without any shoes. He mentions driving, shouldnt he have adequate footwear on to drive?
edit on 10-5-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

What does "being night time" have to do with wearing shoes?

Also, shoes are not required to drive. /boggle

It doesn't matter if he is real or fake IMO, he says some interesting things nonetheless.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia
Has it been determined what the man in the Video wants . Is his message to get it togethe and act like the evolved humans we are meant to be . That just takes goodness you know .

What he says about the type of person he met and the overwhelming feeling of love is true as to the beings and many have met them in subtle bodies . I never really believe people who say they recieved all knowledge in these encounters .

Its proberly a certain state of awareness they they refer too . A state of timelessness due to not being bound by the bodily modes . The message is a good one so far seems correct . I liked the part where he says that the state of grace , humans have recieved is about to be ended .

This always equates with Jesus offerring protection if you STOP sinning and surrender unto Him .

So its like this . Humans in Kali yuga have received a great boon , a time of grace and protection , time to consciously choose the higher ground . No more blaming Illuminati or Governments or secret cabals. The buck stops with you the individual .They wont keep extending that period of Grace seems to be themessage he was getting at but we need to wait for part two .

I bet it really falls apart in part two.

Very very interesting ideas and words you posted here, I think the jesus reference is definitely worth looking into, me personally i walked away with self empowerment which is better then the fear mongering gurus going out telling people there is no more hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join