It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

I don't think anybody in this thread believes him at all actually. People are just interested, most people here want to hear more of this interview.

I don't believe this guy, but I'm not going to call him a liar because I don't believe it, you know? My opinion is neutral.

The inconsistencies that people found can't out-weigh an ant..
edit on 10-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: Edit

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
OK ......I shall try this again and hope it doesn't go to Cyber land.

When I watched the video I did chuckle when he said, I will try to be honest as possible, lol.

Creator is plural they do NOT look like us and the only parallels to us are having a body two arms, two legs, and so on ......structure. They are very very tall and Grey/white buuuuuuuuut what the heck do I know!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

lol again i agree with you but only up to the part about inconsistencies, "fantastic truth needs no lies."

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by rusty1212

There's a homeless fellow in my area that claims to be from Atlantis and that he is 28,000 years old.
He's got some really fascinating stories, and I will sometimes give him change, or something to eat to hear these stories.

He knows all about free energy, space travel, other alien cultures, the war in space that happened and eventually precipitated Atlantis leaving the planet, and many other things.
He says he can read minds too, but because I'm always barefoot, my bioelectrical field is grounded, instead of being insulated by petroleum/rubber product soled shoes, so it's harder for people to read my mind, and the satellites that watch people based on their unique bioelectrical signatures can't track me.

Should I video this homeless fellow so he can tell us all about Atlantis?
He could be legit, ya know?

Sure...It'd probably be quite entertaining!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

You're always barefoot, Drascilla? Awesome.
edit on 10-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

There's a homeless fellow in my area that claims to be from Atlantis and that he is 28,000 years old.
He's got some really fascinating stories, and I will sometimes give him change, or something to eat to hear these stories.

He knows all about free energy, space travel, other alien cultures, the war in space that happened and eventually precipitated Atlantis leaving the planet, and many other things.
He says he can read minds too, but because I'm always barefoot, my bioelectrical field is grounded, instead of being insulated by petroleum/rubber product soled shoes, so it's harder for people to read my mind, and the satellites that watch people based on their unique bioelectrical signatures can't track me.

I'd believe him over most of these nut cases on ATS...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

...he wants to be careful the cop's don't find him...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sorry, the man shows numerous traits of either a scripted story or prompts as well as clear body language of a complete BS'er, as someone on the first page or so said, he says he will try to be as honest as possible which for folks like me means his subconscious is sending out a automatic response because he's not feeling comfortable with telling the lie.

These sorts of guys prey on the sort of person who walks around barefoot all the time

That's meant to be taken in jest but I do feel very strongly that there are folks willing to open their mind way way too much, I've seen many on here in many forums discussing lots of different subjects but the reaction from these people is like a genetic thing, they sound the same, they listen and believe to the same stimuli and the standard response is that me or anyone questioning is too closed minded.

Ladies and gents, there are people out there who thrive on watching people reading this stuff, there are many thousand people who sit and create these stories either by deliberate lies or in many cases, mental issues.

You really must base it all on factual data and logical thought processes, I'm sure somewhere out there in our universe are things that would confound our way of thinking and understanding but I strongly feel that these would be made known to ALL of us in a way that was impossible to ignore, yes we would be confused and frightened but it would be something impossible to ignore for many.

As opposed to one guy acting and behaving in a way that suggest lying or incorrect belief.

edit on 10-5-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Interested in hearing a guy that is most likely lying his arse off? Well more fool you I suppose. But whatever floats your boat.

The inconsistencies/body language/delivery leading to the conclusion that he's lying holds much more weight than this guys story, that's for sure.

Personally I don't have time for blatant liars.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
He mentioned that "Something took control of him" So it was not up to him what exactly he was doing, does that have anything to do with him not wearing shoes?

Noone knows really, i for one hold the opinion that whether or not what happened is true or not is unknown and i do not know either way, but what i strongly believe is that at-least HE BELIEVES its all true, that's what makes it so intriguing to me.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Wonderful!....I like you more now than I ever did! I used to know a guy like that! he used to stay in the downtown bus terminal...there were scores of stories about him...he had been an architect and his family died and he nearly od'd on drugs and damaged his brain....they say he counted the bricks in all the buildings of downtown surrounding the transit mall......wtf ever

...we called him "Aqualung" for the Jethro Tull song....he was a bum...he stunk...he was rather rude most of the time.....I don't think "aqualung" ever had contact with aliens....I think he had too much contact with pcp or crack.....it was some funny shiz on occasion...we'd come out of the bars at 2 or 3 am and there he'd be....we weren't ruthless, we actually gave him money, bought him food...whatever...mainly to hear his madness for a good laugh....

to tell you a real and true tail....this IS NOT bull#...

Remember the Movie "Down and Out in Beverly hills?" with Nick Nolte? Well Nick Nolte had a house in this town where we lived and he supposedly studied 'aqualung" for inspiration for that role....go figure....funny shiz...because nick basically puled it off. We all knew aqualung wasn't stupid....he was just insane....

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

THIS would've made a better topic than the OP's.

And YES! videotape him and ask him all kinds of questions! I would watch it

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Just read this comment under the video

It's interesting because I believe what he has to say, but only because I've experienced it while on '___', which he decries as not an authentic experience. I gotta say, if that's not authentic then I don't know what the hell else is; without the insights I obtained from '___' I would have never even given videos like this three seconds of my time. Personally I think a lot of roads lead to the same place.

He makes a good point, i'm not sure whats wrong with using '___' particularly when it does open up the third eye.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
He's clasping his hands too much. Trying to perfect body language much?!?!

You can't perfect it... coz then it would look fake/practiced - as he had managed to project. All that clasping, steepling, and begging which most intelligent readers here would decode almost instantaneously, made the whole interview seem fake

Too rehearsed like as if someone told him to do the hands-together act over and over again. I'm not the only one who read about body language here so I know a lot would say so also. Most ATS users are critical thinkers and so they pick what they read. Then they learn from those chosen few.

This is what we get. Actor. Almost convincing though. Nice try.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
My only question with all this is, who created the "creators"? That's the dude I am interested in, THE ONE, the true god, not submissive to it's own creation or within the same context.

That's what the human ego can't handle, that god, in his formless form, is unattainable so it's easier to humanize things (and dehumanize other things) to bring them down to a level where we can ultimately get a god complex and control things.

I am a software engineer by trade, I create amazing things every day, expressing my thoughts through the code to form something that runs, momentarily (or for a given time). How I do this is through a combination of blind ignorance, inspiration, tried and tested design patterns and iterative processes.

But it all started from somewhere, someone was inspired...

I don't discount that there is a possibility we were created, but even the creators had to be inspired at one point (and god is that inspiration).

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Hey friend.

Watch the video again. You say what you say because he DID DO '___'. Watch it again and let your own intllect decode the riddle. You can do it!!! Should I tell you specifically the physical action this person did to illustrate his '___' usage? so replay.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

Its infinity, you have turn the pyramid upside down to Infinite Fractals and Family forever in progression. The Highest Love and Goodness in Existence is the Family of Goodness/God/Creator/Source. Is there One in all of this? Infinity doesnt do One's, its does 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.....................However, to me, the Love and Goodness that joins us, the Light interconnecting all fractals, that Infinite One, or All, perhaps that is the One Creator. I tend to see it like this.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by old_god

Its infinity, you have turn the pyramid upside down to Infinite Fractals and Family forever in progression. The Highest Love and Goodness in Existence is the Family of Goodness/God/Creator/Source. Is there One in all of this? Infinity doesnt do One's, its does 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.....................However, to me, the Love and Goodness that joins us, the Light interconnecting all fractals, that Infinite One, or All, perhaps that is the One Creator. I tend to see it like this.

hmm can you elaborate on this please?

Are the 111's you are referring too in reference with the 1:11AM the contactee talked about

Thanks

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

do you really walk around barefoot?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Sorry, the man shows numerous traits of either a scripted story or prompts as well as clear body language of a complete BS'er, as someone on the first page or so said, he says he will try to be as honest as possible which for folks like me means his subconscious is sending out a automatic response because he's not feeling comfortable with telling the lie.

edit on 10-5-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

First off can u please tell me where he says "ill try to be as honest as possible"? Because if u go back and watch the video at 2:30 he says "if u have any questions ill try to answer them as detailed as possible" So maybe you should watch the video for your self and have your own input instead of believing everybody else

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join