It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

I believe him because;
When he said you don't know what love is, I knew he had truly experienced something profound. Because I've had a similar experience, The love is so incredible that it cannot be put into words, not into the greatest song, there is nothing in this world to come close to the spiritual feelings of this love, you could just say wow wow wow ... and be happy doing it for all time, then comes answers for all thought and you understand the why for everything.
edit on 9-5-2012 by mikeprodigy because: add

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Mike when you say you had the same experience, did you fee it with '___',Astral Projection or......in what circumstance? Was it similar to his circumstance?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Hi and thanks for asking, no I was praying for wisdom really fervently when it happened. I've never done '___'.
Also I was standing up and started shaking and whoosh I was there.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeprodigy

Hi and thanks for asking, no I was praying for wisdom really fervently when it happened. I've never done '___'.
Also I was standing up and started shaking and whoosh I was there.

hmm interesting....sounds different then his experience though, he claimed to be pretty calm and no signs of shaking..

But its interesting to compare and contrast, thanks allot for sharing your story.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Your welcome, thanks for the thread.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Yes, one must respect even the evil because without it there would be imbalance. I understand the principles but I am merely offering my knowledge because you suggested 'love' can overcome the toxins in certain common eaten plants...yes 'love' could assist your body in processing these items but it will still take its toll on you in the long run and also limit your spiritual capacity.

Thankyou anyway for your opinion.

Can I ask in all seriousness, what imbalance there could be without evil? in your opinion...and please define, evil.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Well, it is quite simple. Too much positive energy which in turn will then require large amounts of negative energy to balance it. At the moment this planet is negatively oriented and requires positive changes/energy (does not mean these 'changes' will be positive for us, just the planet). It is all cyclic.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

The concepts of possitive and negative energy is bunk.

We are Animals with Large Brains and are still governed to a great extent by our insticts.

When a Lion kills a Zebra is this negative energy?

There concepts are ways for people to place in boxes what they consider right and wrong but the boxes are square and the concepts are round. Split Infinity

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Well, it is quite simple. Too much positive energy which in turn will then require large amounts of negative energy to balance it. At the moment this planet is negatively oriented and requires positive changes/energy (does not mean these 'changes' will be positive for us, just the planet). It is all cyclic.

Never saw it like that, so essentially we have to fix the balance by any means necessary?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

A lion kills a Zebra to feed. The food feeds the family of lions. The carcass feeds insects and birds. It nourishes the ground with nutrients for flora and micro-flora to feed off. New life starts from the death of the Zebra. It is a natural process and it is balanced.

When a human kills a lion for the sport of it....for the mere desire to say I have killed this animal with my great technology and have cut off it's head to keep as a memento it is a negatively oriented action of an unnatural process. The repercussions from it would also be negative. The lion played an important role in the group, it was one of the hunters OR it was the leading male, who protected the pride.

There is most certainly positive and negative energy, as there are positive and negative beings and entities.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Planet Earth will fix it. Like a dog scratching fleas off her back.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Planet Earth will fix it. Like a dog scratching fleas off her back.

But we are part of planet earth, we are consciousness, we are awake.

So you cant say "Planet earth will fix it" we are part of the problem/solution we have to consciously be apart of it.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

There are only a very small portion who truly know how to 'fix' it. Of this small portion is an even smaller portion of positive people trying to actually fix it. The others are the actual beings purposefully poisoning our minds and this planet.

The rest of the populations think they are helping but due to mass media propaganda along with hidden damage not really being made public people just continue on with their daily lives.

It is past the point of no return. Fukushima, Gulf of mexico oil spill plus all the other oil spills, the 2000 nuclear bombs that have been detonated publicly or secretively....it has all added up and the time is soon approaching for Earth to hold accountable every Human being. It'll be one real quick educational on why the American Indians considered the effects of their actions 7 generations ahead before committing to a decision.

We are no more part of this planet than the keyboard that I type on....We have become detached and soon we will be shown just how detached we've become.

edit on 10-5-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I have watched a National Geographic show that documented multiple Tigers Killing many Gazelle just for sport. Chips also go to WAR with other Chip Groups for Females as well as dominance.

I am skilled in several Martial Arts and am familiar with several concepts of Positive and Negative Energy Transference as well as untilization. Through it all being of a scientific logical mind...NOTHING EVER was shown to me or performed in front of my eyes that broke the Physical Law of F=MA or Force equals Mass times Acceleration.

All the things you may have seen on TV or been told as far as a person of Smaller Mass and Strength who is equally trained to a person who is of Greater Mass and Strength...and allow the Smaller to be victorious is BULL.

If I puch at anything with a Greater Speed as well as with an Arm that is of greater mass attached to a body of greater mass...it will cause greater damage that another of lessor mass period. The concept of using your inner Chi as an asset to overcome something that goes beyond F=MA is not real.

Split Infinity

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

That is your belief and you are welcome to it. I, for one, see positive and negative energy all around.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

There are only a very small portion who truly know how to 'fix' it. Of this small portion is an even smaller portion of positive people trying to actually fix it. The others are the actual beings purposefully poisoning our minds and this planet.

The rest of the populations think they are helping but due to mass media propaganda along with hidden damage not really being made public people just continue on with their daily lives.

It is past the point of no return. Fukushima, Gulf of mexico oil spill plus all the other oil spills, the 2000 nuclear bombs that have been detonated publicly or secretively....it has all added up and the time is soon approaching for Earth to hold accountable every Human being. It'll be one real quick educational on why the American Indians considered the effects of their actions 7 generations ahead before committing to a decision.

We are no more part of this planet than the keyboard that I type on....We have become detached and soon we will be shown just how detached we've become.

edit on 10-5-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

I think thats the he meant in the video, according to you only a small portion are ready to "fix it"

But with a expanded consciousness to the masses spread by a message that could ignite it, the numbers are there.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

It is not my belief it is a FACT. Energy has no right or wrong or positive or negative aspect. It is enegy utilization that a right or wrong or positive or negative Moral Aspect can be determined or performed.

Energy and Matter are interchangable so by your definition this would also mean that Matter is both Positive and Negative in aspect.

It is in what energy is used to do that any moral judgement of Positive or Negative are derived.
Split Infinity

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

It is not my belief it is a FACT. Energy has no right or wrong or positive or negative aspect. It is enegy utilization that a right or wrong or positive or negative Moral Aspect can be determined or performed.

Energy and Matter are interchangable so by your definition this would also mean that Matter is both Positive and Negative in aspect.

It is in what energy is used to do that any moral judgement of Positive or Negative are derived.
Split Infinity

So then the question is, How much of the energy can we trully influence by what we have internally?

Is it 100% controlled by us, or are there external influences, perhaps holding us back

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

There has been a continuing U.S. Military program on aspects of certain people who have abilities that fall into the Supernatural Realm.

Psycic Abilities, Remote Viewing, Telekinetic abilities...etc. These areas are most likely to an individuals mind having the ability to access the Quantum Dynamics of Multiple Divergent Universal States within our Multiverse.

As far as these abilities are concerned it is not Energy Utilization in the common sense and I am not qualified to speculate on the Quantum Mechanics involved. But again...I would not classify this as either a Positive or Negative aspect of interconnective ability.

Split Infinity...ps...Good Question though.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Wow look at this, seems like people are calling him a "reptilian"

Not really too sure what to make of this...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join