It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Can I get a summary of what is said in that video?

I can't afford to waste my data and by the looks of the the other posts doesn't seem like I should anyway. Though, I'm still interest if anyone is kind enough...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

I can only go from the description given to me. It doesn't matter what experience you had I'm talking about the one discussed in this video. He explained he had sight and his mind, but no body. Indicating to me that he could not feel. He didn't say he "felt" his body hit the ground. He just says it did. He even went on to say that when he was "touched" it was not a physical touch of flesh, indicating once again that he did not have those feelings as he had no body...

There are many things I have pointed out. The guy is a liar or perhaps he was dreaming. The mind can play really funny tricks on you especially when you "believe" look at evangelical churches where they talk in tongues and fall about he floor shaking and all sorts. They believe they are experiencing it too. I do not doubt your belief. I just doubt it actually happens outside of your mind.

But hey good luck man and I hope all is well.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by R N G

If you can't afford to waste your data, get off the internet, go outside, and do something with the real world.
Please, get off the self entitlement where you expect people to spoon feed you because your time is so much more precious and valuable than anyone else's on here.
Just say'n.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Confirm what? He was given all the information he could ever want in split seconds! lol Why would he look for more? If the guy had said he just wanted to confirm what he was being told, you would have a point. Though again he didn't say that. He said many times "later I found out". Meaning he had gained knowledge at a later date! Not at the time he says he did.

All I am doing is pointing to what HE said. I'm not making assumptions bar the one that he is a liar. And my assumption is based on facts of what he has told me!

For instance if I told you I had super powers and could fly, but the other day I took the bus to town, you would be pretty safe to assume that I can't actually fly.

Your assumptions are just excuse making. You shouldn't encourage this chap. Besides I bet you he writes a book or tries to get money out of this at some point. He's just suckering in as many as he can right now ready for his sales pitch. You wait and see.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Why the hostility?

It's not that I that I don't want to waste time; it's cause I'm over my limit, but I'm still very interested in the topic. Why even bother to reply to me? Stop trying to sound cool if you can't post constructively.
edit on 9-5-2012 by R N G because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by R N G

It's not hostility.
It's resistance to the pervasive sense of self entitlement brought on by a culture of convenience that so many have fallen into as a result of cultural, social, and media conditioning where people expect, and demand others to serve them to their convenience because of this attitude of self entitlement.

If I was being hostile, I would have been nasty about it.

If you're over your limit, it's YOUR limit. Your limit belongs to you. Own it. Do something about it.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

lol You're like one of those guys, you know. Those guys who carry a dictionary around with them everywhere lol. The type of guys that won't understand what others say if they say it too simple, each word has to be perfectly constructed in a sentence for it to make sense. You should be on MSM, interviewing people. You know those interviewers who listen carefully and catch incomplete sentences. What was that guys name that interviewed MJ? Martin Bashir? Yea, you're like him.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by R N G

In simpler words, watch the video and then pay the fees or pay the fees and then watch the video

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I don't have any kind of "self entitlement", you don't know me; stop thinking that. I was just asking nicely for a favor because I simply cannot continue to accumulate my overages. If someone if kind enough, then cool. If anyone doesn't want then I simply hope then don't audacity of replying the way you did.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by R N G

Video: The title sums it up. I'll add emphasis on 'claims'.

I'll also offer you an olive branch solution to your problem; use the free internet at a public library, or at the nearest University.
Since you're most likely using a phone; turn on your wifi option and surf through that from a coffee shop wifi hot spot, (ipods even have this option) or, find an actual desktop computer or laptop with unregulated bandwidth somewhere.

Convenience is nice, especially when you get use to it, but, in reality, nothing worth having should ever be taken for granted, or expected to come easy.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

That's it? That's really what you're going to say? Well then I guess that would make you like Jackanory. You know where they just make up stories and don't deal with any factual information. I'm not nit-picking here I'm merely thinking critically. I listened to him which is more than most would do. What I found was a guy that had huge inconsistencies with his story! What do you want me to do? Make up stuff for him? Like you have... Sorry but that's just not my bag. I would of loved to have watched that video and had a real convincing story and he did actually start out that way but the more he spoke the more the tell tale signs of a liar slipped out.

You need to speak to the guy about that. I can only deal with the information that has been presented. I'm not going to add bits or change bits on his behalf. That is not what critical thinking is about. That's just wanting to believe him and trying to push that square peg through the round hole. By all means you are welcome to try though.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Once again, you just seem to be all knowing huh? I have no place for public Wi-Fi the closest place would be an hour drive. All I asking for is for a little "hospitality" and this is the reception I get for asking...

So according to you, I should waste gas and go out in the middle of the night just to watch several minutes of video.
And yes, convenience would be nice.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by R N G

Where are you from? I'm in the UK and I used to spend a ton of money on a cable/phone/internet deal. It was more often than not over a 80 pounds a month (I used like 300 minutes a month on the phone)! It was killing me. So I ditched them and went with a mobile phone company that allowed me to tether to my PC. I pay 25 pounds a month now and get 2000 minutes and I have unlimited data usage. And the internet through tethering is spot on! I can download a film in like 10 minutes typically which wasn't too dissimilar to my home broadband!

Maybe you should look into that option?

It's really quite hard to describe a 20 minute video. But if you read all the comments on the thread you should get a pretty good jist of it.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

I'm on a family plan, so all in all that sums up to about $300 a month. I was gonna gonna looks for another company, but I can't yet. I'm under contract and that would cost a lot to cancel 4 lines, so hopefully you can see the predicament.

Geez, just wanted to put an input in a topic I was interested in.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by R N G

Once again, to be short, to conserve your precious data, using very little by means of bandwidth to summaraze the video: The title sums it up. I'll add emphasis on 'claims'.

Additionally, the value in data usage of your replies outweighs watching the video when you could have watched the video already? The more you reply, the more data you use. The more anyone posts where you have to refresh page, the more data you use.

Just watch the video and keep your eye on the word 'claims'.

It's your dime. Put whatever value you want on it. Watch now, or, spend the petrol, or, be patient and put it on a to-do list.

Thank you for thinking that I know 'it' all, but, sadly I don't, though my depth of knowledge, experience, and proficiency of understanding a profoundly prodigious plethora of trivia is often successful at keeping most people at a safe distance.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I have to say that I can only hope that when this thread finally dies that it can be given to the scientific minds of ATS for dissection, to find out how this went from a video about a guy, who made a claim, to the last few pages before this post!!

AMAZING!!!

NRE.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by R N G

Once again, to be short, to conserve your precious data, using very little by means of bandwidth to summaraze the video: The title sums it up. I'll add emphasis on 'claims'.

Additionally, the value in data usage of your replies outweighs watching the video when you could have watched the video already? The more you reply, the more data you use. The more anyone posts where you have to refresh page, the more data you use.

Just watch the video and keep your eye on the word 'claims'.

It's your dime. Put whatever value you want on it. Watch now, or, spend the petrol, or, be patient and put it on a to-do list.

Thank you for thinking that I know 'it' all, but, sadly I don't, though my depth of knowledge, experience, and proficiency of understanding a profoundly prodigious plethora of trivia is often successful at keeping most people at a safe distance.

Once again...

The last several posts + refreshing will still not equal to the amount of bandwidth to it would take to watch that video and you're certainly are not helping.

And the amount of effort you used to reply to me could' have been towards just making a few bullet points to summarize the video to help a fellow member.

But I guess you're above that.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Yes, one must respect even the evil because without it there would be imbalance. I understand the principles but I am merely offering my knowledge because you suggested 'love' can overcome the toxins in certain common eaten plants...yes 'love' could assist your body in processing these items but it will still take its toll on you in the long run and also limit your spiritual capacity.

Thankyou anyway for your opinion.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by of the Ether

If time really just recycles itself in a loop over and over again this is the inevitable.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. But its still a broken clock going on in a endless meaningless loop because it can not repair itself or go back. Did they tell you there evolution, there so full of #. They are not evolution they are a higher form of degeneration, a pathetic attempt to bring life to things that which should of been dust eons ago. A galactic form of cancer I suppose, and like all cancers they just don't know when to die, so they spread there cancer on into other forms.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Time doesnt really exist, its a program. But events, or infinity, if seen as anything, is a progressive spiral, not circle.

There was a book about the bear/chimp that road the bicycle, when I was a child, "the bear is stupid, the bear is stupid, circles, just circles" and that reminds me of the circle others talk about, "Groundhog Day the Movie". If that is happening we'd have to get our lives in better order. I think that's more likely, due to the missing time many of us have, to be current in our lifetimes. Ie. your life is a lot longer than you think it is.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join