It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

He said he was writing on forums. That is all I could see in his background.

Also, I'm not sticking up for him, the "I will be as honest as possible is noted", and though he seems nervous on camera, which I understand, he uses key words, that I've heard before, but my linking up various people in ufology and having a subtle similiarity in expressions, is just subjective. I can't say "black ops are trained to talk a certain way", and I wouldn't want to bear false witness against since I don't know this to be true, even though there are some simiiar expression, not to mention Italian last names are another similarity.

What I will say is the red lit craft is right, we had many of them, and my second oldest son pulled me a few times on that one, and my children for triangles, we had choppers show up, my son pulled me out after sharing that a few times, and I witnessed it, chasing the craft. We also had surveillance including with the triangles, which were ours not ET.

I'll describe my ET's, tall dark haired men, over 7 feet tall in uniform and very muscular, tall blond haired women, and the lifelong couple, from memories since childhood, that have come back, tall blond couple, including a checkup by another blond couple the man was roughly 8 feet tall in uniform. So tall and strongly built. Women tended to be the doctors or technicians and men tended to guard. They did medical checkups and did give information on grass roots awakening. He remembers or was "downloaded" my son and I were shown things on a screen and not allowed to remember them, I was told when it was time.

From my own windows opening in memory, earth cycles prior to Sumar, prior to the Annanuki, (mine related to mars/lemuria), and all I can call that is, the equality. That was the equality. Natives still carried forth a moneyless society, although not all equal, there were wars, and slavery, but overall they still did not have the same value system, and the wisdom they maintained was a high teaching. That carried forth from the times of Lemuria. Sumar and the annanuki where the controllers, slavers, and pyramid system guys, running a system of karma, soul traps and wars/inequality. They suppressed the female energy.

Earth was downgraded enormously.

That I do know very strongly. So some of what he is talking about, in a very short way, it was a really short interview, is right on. Though if he said that is the Sumar group he is wrong, that Sumar group is the controllers, but the Watchers are still here, both on earth, and in the solar system. Including incoming.

But there are sides.

I also do not believe we're going to lose our freedom, but that this is about freeing earth. And people are seen as mind controlled a little too heavily on their own, so energy, frequencies and help to wake up is ongoing.

I'm not sure about the ending of earth, because I hold strong images of a gradual, though my images are for rather fast, awakening, equality, unity and cosmic instructions and an upgrade. What will happen however is whatever already did happen.

For this is the past, though to us we are current, some or all have come into this, school, from a future timeline and already buried in them is knowledge of how this dvd run ends, also of various timelines. Alot of ETs tweak timelines as do elites. A lot of negative beings, incarnate or walk into human corporate programmers and work with Games, and Microsoft even, and the media to program the matrix.

While the dvd run is set, apparently, for something already occurred and cannot be changed, the players in it, the souls can be freed, so that is the reason both sides work the time lines.

All we can do is our very best to not let anyone down, and to see a happy ending.

But even if the sun super nova's tomorrow, this planet is being set free. Even if the bad guys take over for a bit, this world is being set free, and people will regret loss of freedom very quickly and not have to be sent back to bad things again, but yearn for a better world. That is the mindset of progression and being freed.

By the way, the part about we cant affect the DVD run, that isn't mine, that is a friends belief, whereas I was told about timeline tweaking from an experience with a couple, the man and woman talking about this, and their message was to keep posting and writng, expressing positive messages to wake up, for people to wake up and strive for equality, and to overcome the programmings in this world. I will add this, the couple looked human but said they were reptilian and I instantly did not trust them, and downloaded in me was the knowledge I didn't have to and it was expected of me whatsoever, that the tree had to bear fruit, and they said they were from Father serving the Good.

So I don't really know if we can change the timelines that way. There are some interesting timeline threads.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

lol..Druscilla, good jab.

BTW, on a serious note, has there been anything, any UFO story that you have been unable to debunk? Just asking.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusty1212
Hello members of ATS,

if there is anyone on here who can share with me some more information (Videos/Text) regarding this particular contactee, and/or what exactly he is referring too in a bit more specific detail you would be doing me a great service.

Thanks in advance

edit on 9-5-2012 by rusty1212 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2012 by rusty1212 because: (no reason given)

Or, Rusty, YOU are the guy in the video. I'm always suspicious of new members posting stuff like this, without an opinion.

My money is on this being you.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

part2 will be revealing with regard to how we can judge what is going on....

No i am not

BULL SNIP!

You are the person in the video.

The blinking, the mannerisms, it's all a load of Bs.

Hey OP, how did you stumble on this video? Curious.

edit on 9-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I was searching for "Jordan Maxwell" on youtube, Why would I lie about who i am? Is this how you welcome new members who try to contribute here?
Yeesh

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I was searching for "Jordan Maxwell" on youtube, Why would I lie about who i am? Is this how you welcome new members who try to contribute here?
Yeesh

Why would you lie about who you are? You are new here apparently lol.

Answer me this...on a website that has a motto of deny ignorance....who is Jordan Maxwell?

Well, I know you can google him before replying, so forget my question.

You honestly think the guy in the video you posted is for real?
edit on 9-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well you certainly had a lot to say there! lol Couldn't really make head nor tail of it all to be honest. Sorry, maybe someone else can decipher it? I got to be honest. I get a lot of hate for it sometimes but I have to say what I think. I honestly don't have a clue what your post was going on about. I can't tell if you think you have met aliens, watched a dvd or been shown something on a computer? lol

One part that strikes me is the computer part, you downloaded something you aren't allowed to see? Were you downloading naughty pictures by any chance? Only joking.

Why would someone show you something then not allow you to remember it? It doesn't even make sense! Why would they show you in the first place?

You have seen red lights in the sky? I have too it was most likely a lantern. Loads of people set those things off.
I think if there were aliens here they would just show themselves! I'll call out for them now... Aliens? Aliens? Is anybody there..... Nope, nothing! Why don't they just come down and show themselves. How long have these "sightings" been going on now? People say the government will disclose the truth about aliens soon. Why don't the damn aliens just do it?

With all that being said I do believe there is a high possibility that there is life on other planets.

I would even love it for aliens to come down and save us all from the tyrannical governments. It's not gonna happen though bud. If it was, wouldn't they have done it during the world wars?

I believe it's all a distraction!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have seen many videos of Jordan since zeitgeist, and to answer your question...I don't Know, and neither do you...None of us know..That goes for all claims..

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

He is revealing that before the negatives came, earth was lovely creation, pure, positive, that nature and trees fruit, was more complex dna, really, human form was more advanced, more psi. And that we were under the workings of a very evil negative group that came and changed that He said we had to change this fast, wake up fast, see through the corruption before we stayed under the evil and the help we could have would go away.

(this is paraphrased)

And whever the message comes from, its for awareness and its good. And I've had similar type messages, for me the prime directive is to free this planet. But i never get that evil has any chance here, no matter what the surface looks like, I know there is a perfect plan. Even if the worst things were happening my faith sees through all that and that is not faith in a religion, its inner knowing since childhood what is going on, we don't give up on anyone, love never gives up.

I saw only good in part 1 of his message.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I know what the guy in the video was saying, I'm on about your post.

My point as well was that he first said the entity told him everything was going to be okay. So then why bother about the doom and gloom predictions that the dark forces will take over if we don't stop the violence? It doesn't make any sense! There are many things in his story that doesn't make any sense. This is always the way with these types of stories.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
mee can u tell me the exact second your referring too with regards to these two sayings? id like to take a look and make up my own conclusion, thanks

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by rusty1212

I understand and I feel that I know something about these types of happenings according to lifes manual.
Brief instructions before leaving earth. So for me this guy has been duped if he believes he has met creators in a plural sense.
edit on 9-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

No more duped than a bunch of people on earth believing some woo woo book was given to them as a lifes manual, at least the aliens didn't set up a church and try and take money from him, my lifes manual has some deep understandings about how a book was used to dupe the masses into giving personality to the condition of everything and then it requiring money to keep it going. hilarious read it is, very informative.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

At 18:10 or there about he starts to talk of the first contact, where the entity said he has been watching him and protecting him and that he should be dead already, and he says he has got something to show him and that everything will be alright.

Then skip to 20:50 where he starts talking about how we are in the last chapter and it is our last chance to get it right or there will be no more intervening etc etc...

Mate the more I watch him the more he wreaks of BS! Just look at his gestures and the way he is. Does he look uncomfortable on film to you? He does this whole "i need a break, I need a break for EFFECT! Nothing more.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

My audio is not working right now.....is there a written transcript of what the person is saying in the video?

And/or would someone please tell me what the person said?

Thank you!....one and all.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Most modern and ancient religions are reconstructs of very ancient religions centred around the giver of life and light, the sun. Hence ''The Son'', halo's, beings of light, seeing the light etc.
edit on 9-5-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

There's a homeless fellow in my area that claims to be from Atlantis and that he is 28,000 years old.
He's got some really fascinating stories, and I will sometimes give him change, or something to eat to hear these stories.

He knows all about free energy, space travel, other alien cultures, the war in space that happened and eventually precipitated Atlantis leaving the planet, and many other things.
He says he can read minds too, but because I'm always barefoot, my bioelectrical field is grounded, instead of being insulated by petroleum/rubber product soled shoes, so it's harder for people to read my mind, and the satellites that watch people based on their unique bioelectrical signatures can't track me.

Should I video this homeless fellow so he can tell us all about Atlantis?
He could be legit, ya know?

By all means. But for the love of God woman, put some shoes on when you do it.

Women who have eyes like yours, if that's you in your avatar, I wanna read your mind.

Homeless people can be a trip though. You never who you can meet out there.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Why do people always believe what 'aliens' claim? I for one would not believe an alien if it told me it created humanity. Why is it that people seem to always believe that they are always being told the truth and that aliens are incapable of lying? Assuming he is not lying btw!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

It actually has a lot to do with the diets of today. If we were to feed on a paleolithic diet we would find schizophrenics are actually shamans. But alas, the dark lizard overlords have ensured that with the introduction of agriculture came the eating of grains which have been shown to be toxic for the body.

People wonder why God favoured Abel's animal husbandry over agriculture...It is because, firstly, the lizard posing as Yahweh gains no ethereal energy from the sacrifice of vegetables. Secondly, humans also gain bad karma from turning natural land into agricultural land and, finally, because vegetables are of a lower density the Human body requires extra effort in order to raise the vibrations of the vegetables in order to fully absorb their nutrients.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Definitely rather hear about what this homeless man has to say.

Please, if you, and he, could be so kind as to participate in an open thread where we give you questions to pose to this man in the hope he is channelling the info from a higher source.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It sounds like pretty much the same thing that those Spirit Science videos on YouTube said. Which, of course, cannot be verified, because this all took place during the time of Atlantis. Maybe that homeless dude can shed some light on this, eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join